NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Share
    avatar
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy



      : Female
     Rep0

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 337

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Sweet_Savannah_Charmy on February 11th 2010, 5:55 pm

    Eh, I was just revising what I'd learnt literally three days ago, to be honest.

    A2 ecosystems crud actually useful for real life? Super big
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Guest on February 11th 2010, 6:24 pm

    She shouldn't have been arrested but she shouldn't have wrote on the desk either.
    Maybe a detention is more reasonable but being arrest? That's just plain idiocy.
    avatar
    Mario94



      : Male
     Rep4

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 249

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Mario94 on February 11th 2010, 9:41 pm

    Her essay is probably going to be about how she learned the complete bullcrap the legal system has pulled, especially in New York. She's likely going to write about the hypocrisy of the whole thing and wonder why our country's justice system is so backwards and will throw the book at someone for the littlest things. A five-year-old boy threatened suspension for taking a four-in-one tool to school for lunch. Another boy threatened suspension for taking a 2" LEGO gun to school. The list could go on for a while. Why hasn't this even come to the attention of our Supreme Court?
    avatar
    TheShadowWalker





      : Male
     Rep3

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 2366

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by TheShadowWalker on February 11th 2010, 10:41 pm

    Guess I can now get caught doodling on my piece of paper. Huh?
    avatar
    LSB



      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 48

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by LSB on February 13th 2010, 10:07 am

    I got arrested for spraying graffiti on a building.
    ITS CALLD VANDALISM.
    avatar
    TheShadowWalker





      : Male
     Rep3

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 2366

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by TheShadowWalker on February 13th 2010, 10:55 am

    -AiRLiGHTSPEEDBLAST- wrote:I got arrested for spraying graffiti on a building.
    ITS CALLD VANDALISM.

    That's because it's against the LAW!
    avatar
    LSB



      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 48

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by LSB on February 13th 2010, 10:59 am

    But in Jet Grind Set Radio you could get away with it.
    avatar
    Techimo






      : Male
     Rep15

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 2540

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Techimo on October 23rd 2011, 8:22 am

    The Freedom Fighter wrote:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35257428/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001
    So from now a some one doodling is going to kill the universe? Or throwing a key across the classroom? Man New York is crazy!
    avatar
    Twixie Hushimo





      : Female
     Rep13

    Age: : 19
     Posts: : 1362

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Twixie Hushimo on October 23rd 2011, 10:15 am

    There once was this kid that got kicked out of school for farting on the bus, and another got suspended for burping in class without excusing himself.

    Every once in a while, I'll doodle on the desks, but I always erase it. I mean, it's the only think I can do since I'll get a detention if I'm caught drawing/reading/writing again in class. Once my teacher nearly gave me a detention for reading but when I was whispering to my friend while a test was out (we were both done, though), I should of gotten a detention but she just told us to stop. We have weird school systems, y'know?
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on October 23rd 2011, 1:28 pm

    Arrested for doodling on a desk? Are you fucking serious!? Ok, maybe I could see her getting arrested if she brought a firearm to school or even yet brought any illegal drugs to school, but doodling on a desk? I swear people just get stupider and stupider by the day. It's really making me slam my head on my desk right now over how idiotic people can be!
    avatar
    Techimo






      : Male
     Rep15

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 2540

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Techimo on October 23rd 2011, 1:46 pm

    SonicFan001 wrote:Arrested for doodling on a desk? Are you fucking serious!? Ok, maybe I could see her getting arrested if she brought a firearm to school or even yet brought any illegal drugs to school, but doodling on a desk? I swear people just get stupider and stupider by the day. It's really making me slam my head on my desk right now over how idiotic people can be!
    Can we block the bold word please? Thank you.
    avatar
    DaGamer14



      : Female
     Rep0

    Age: : 20
     Posts: : 18

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by DaGamer14 on October 23rd 2011, 1:57 pm

    It's just a desk, but seriously arrest someone for doodling on the desk is wrong. It's simply not a good point. Just like the verse in All Hail Shadow, "Right is wrong and wrong is right."
    avatar
    Twixie Hushimo





      : Female
     Rep13

    Age: : 19
     Posts: : 1362

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Twixie Hushimo on October 23rd 2011, 2:23 pm

    Tech Man 753 wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote:Arrested for doodling on a desk? Are you fucking serious!? Ok, maybe I could see her getting arrested if she brought a firearm to school or even yet brought any illegal drugs to school, but doodling on a desk? I swear people just get stupider and stupider by the day. It's really making me slam my head on my desk right now over how idiotic people can be!
    Can we block the bold word please? Thank you.

    We had censorship laws. We decided against them.

    And yes, it's idiotic to arrest someone for drawing on the desk.
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on October 23rd 2011, 2:55 pm

    Alright fine, no more "F" word...
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Hushimo on October 23rd 2011, 4:01 pm

    Tech Man 753 wrote:Can we block the bold word please? Thank you.

    We don't promote censorship here, and you have no authority to say otherwise, so don't backseat mod. This is a warning.

    SonicFan001 wrote:Alright fine, no more "F" word...

    There's no rules against it.
    avatar
    Techimo






      : Male
     Rep15

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 2540

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Techimo on October 23rd 2011, 4:16 pm

    Hushimo wrote:
    Tech Man 753 wrote:Can we block the bold word please? Thank you.

    We don't promote censorship here, and you have no authority to say otherwise, so don't backseat mod. This is a warning.
    But Zez you don't understand. My younger siblings are always looking over my computer and one time my brother actually said it, which got him in to trouble and (me) so thats why I tend to block it.

    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on October 23rd 2011, 10:06 pm

    Well sorry, Tech Man 753, if I've caused any inconveniences in your home.
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Hushimo on October 23rd 2011, 10:29 pm

    Tech Man 753 wrote:But Zez you don't understand. My younger siblings are always looking over my computer and one time my brother actually said it, which got him in to trouble and (me) so thats why I tend to block it.

    TSC isn't responsible for users outside of the internet.
    avatar
    Twixie Hushimo





      : Female
     Rep13

    Age: : 19
     Posts: : 1362

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Twixie Hushimo on October 23rd 2011, 10:35 pm

    You should have seen it one time, once LSB was in the CB going all curse-everything and I was facing the window and these three little kids went in and looked at my computer screen.
    avatar
    Techimo






      : Male
     Rep15

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 2540

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Techimo on October 24th 2011, 3:24 am

    Hushimo wrote:
    Tech Man 753 wrote:But Zez you don't understand. My younger siblings are always looking over my computer and one time my brother actually said it, which got him in to trouble and (me) so thats why I tend to block it.

    TSC isn't responsible for users outside of the internet.
    Well I respect your decision Zez.

    Sponsored content

    Re: NYC student arrested for doodling on desk

    Post by Sponsored content