The Random Hotel

    Share
    avatar
    Jmh





      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 6781

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Jmh on May 22nd 2011, 1:54 am

    I love the water with three ducks and a smiling sun.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on May 22nd 2011, 2:38 am

    You mean like the sun from Mario 3? That thing is diabolical.
    avatar
    Doodle



     Rep5

     Posts: : 279

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Doodle on May 22nd 2011, 4:42 am

    I woke up at 3 AM yeeeah.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Guest on May 22nd 2011, 5:45 am

    I didn't wake up at all, because I didn't go to sleep. I don't need sleep, because of a built-in mechanism in my body that...

    (Several hours later...)

    ...and that's how I learned to crush soda cans with my mind. And my fist, but mostly my mind....Well, okay, the fist plays a large part too....Fine, the fist does most of the work.
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Schnickelfritz on May 22nd 2011, 10:07 am

    Unrelenting-Tedium-!!~ wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:I wasn't saying I had no argument,

    Sure, you weren't trying to say that. But an artful dodger you are not, so it was very obvious that such was the case.

    nor was I making a jab at atheists. What I was trying to say is that if one is blatantly trying to get a rise out of others (saying I have no argument and lalalaing certainly proves this point) then by the definition of trolling thou art trolling us. Or attempting to, depending on how well you succeed.

    Way to blatantly try to puff up your argument with big, fancy words to try to scare me off, on top of saying I'm trolling when A. I'm not and B. if I were, it would be particularly funny and good trolling, thus not making it a bad thing in the first place. Too bad it didn't work, because, y'know, I'm not afraid of you. Now admit you're an idiot and relent or I'll continue ripping further into you.
    I NEVER LOVED YOU MLY...

    Let's see... Dictionary.com defines unrelenting as unyielding or determined. It defines tedium as irksomeness, which is defined as annoying, irritating, or exasperating. Thus, you will stop at nothing to be annoying? I think you've done your job quite well, then. You began an argument out of nothing, and edited others posts in your quotes to make them seem worthless or not as good as the almighty you. derp.
    now let's watch you edit my post, eh?


    Last edited by Schnickelfritz on May 22nd 2011, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Hushimo on May 22nd 2011, 10:18 am

    Dang, Schnickelfritz with the burn.
    avatar
    Auflodern





      : Male
     Rep26

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 4159

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Auflodern on May 22nd 2011, 11:40 am



    /thread
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on May 22nd 2011, 11:59 am

    Most of this thread is stupid, I'll grant you that. But then, it kinda is supposed to be, so that's a good thing. That's why I like it so much, that and there really is no topic to stay on, and you can get away with posting pictures of ducks for no reason.
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Hushimo on May 22nd 2011, 1:05 pm

    No response from the almighty tedium. It appears we have a winner.
    avatar
    Jmh





      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 6781

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Jmh on May 22nd 2011, 1:35 pm

    Hushimo wrote:No response from the almighty tedium. It appears we have a winner.
    Unless he's gonna launch an internet nuke...
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Schnickelfritz on May 22nd 2011, 2:52 pm

    Hushimo wrote:No response from the almighty tedium. It appears we have a winner.
    Yeah. I do that.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on May 22nd 2011, 3:32 pm

    Sigh, my attempt to move things along has been foiled. At least Tedium's gone for now.
    avatar
    Auflodern





      : Male
     Rep26

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 4159

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Auflodern on May 22nd 2011, 3:38 pm

    Activision released 4 new locations

    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/124/961/Ponyvill3.png?1305873457

    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/124/962/Appl3loosa.png?1305873655

    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/124/960/Man3Hatten.png?1305873012

    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/124/959/Cant3rlot.png?1305872603

    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on May 22nd 2011, 3:43 pm

    This reminds me of the time I fired a laser. I wish I had my laser back.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Guest on May 22nd 2011, 8:37 pm

    Hushimo wrote:No response from the almighty tedium. It appears we have a winner.
    Damn it, can't I play Disgaea in peace!?
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on May 22nd 2011, 8:40 pm

    Does anyone here play a game called Dungeon Fighter Online? It's rather unheard of, I've noticed, but I try to find other players.
    avatar
    Cy-Fox





      : Male
     Rep0

    Age: : 27
     Posts: : 98

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Cy-Fox on May 25th 2011, 10:27 am

    -saturates TSC with Mly-proof proximity bombs and flies off in his Pyro-GX-
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on May 25th 2011, 12:06 pm

    avatar
    Doodle



     Rep5

     Posts: : 279

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Doodle on June 1st 2011, 11:28 am

    Oh look, I died.

    I'll come back to announce my new signature and die again.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on June 1st 2011, 12:19 pm

    What a terrifying image.
    avatar
    Doodle



     Rep5

     Posts: : 279

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Doodle on June 2nd 2011, 11:53 pm

    The cops came down on my signature.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on June 3rd 2011, 12:40 am

    That's probably best for the rest of society.
    There's a play being shown this weekend where I live called Hamlet vs Zombies. I'm going to go see it. I'm rather curious.
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Schnickelfritz on June 4th 2011, 10:45 am

    nuva500 wrote:That's probably best for the rest of society.
    There's a play being shown this weekend where I live called Hamlet vs Zombies. I'm going to go see it. I'm rather curious.
    there's your uncle on your lawn...
    there's your uncle on your lawn...
    your uncles' ghost is on your lawn...
    we don't want uncles on the lawn.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on June 4th 2011, 12:16 pm

    What about nephews, are those ok?
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Schnickelfritz on June 4th 2011, 2:30 pm

    Someone doesn't get my Hamlet/PvZ reference.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Sponsored content