Volkswagen Up First Spy Shots from Europe

Shade

: Male
     Rep2

Volkswagen Up First Spy Shots from Europe

Post by Shade on October 12th 2010, 11:22 am

http://www.worldcarfans.com/110101228962/volkwagen-up-first-spy-shots-from-europe

Remember the VW Up concept from 2009? These spy shots in the link above me prove that the VW Up (which might also be called the Lupo) is going to become a production model. From the spy shots, I can see that the car's shape is identical to the concept, which leads me to believe the exterior is identical to the concept as well. I think this car will be awesome, and is a worthy successor to the Lupo and the Fox...

Re: Volkswagen Up First Spy Shots from Europe

Post by DavidsAwesome on November 7th 2010, 2:42 am

I like it as well, looks like a hot car. I think companies need to focus on building smaller cars like that. We're crazy about Fuel economy right now in the US... We definitely need smaller cars.
    Shade

: Male
     Rep2

Post by Shade on November 7th 2010, 5:07 am

DavidsAwesome wrote:I like it as well, looks like a hot car. I think companies need to focus on building smaller cars like that. We're crazy about Fuel economy right now in the US... We definitely need smaller cars.

I agree with you on that one. The US definitely needs to add some smaller cars to their range. Although some US car companies are doing that, such as Ford with the new Fiesta. Maybe some companies like Mercury ought to take their lead. And Toyota could benefit from introducing their new IQ there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content