IM BORED

IM BORED

Post by cala224 on October 29th 2010, 12:06 pm

:study: THE LAPTOP Is Broke AND IM STUCK ON MY WEBSITE ON THE WII INTENET AND MY BROTHER IS THE ONLY ONE ON MY WEBSITE ( www.sonicfc.forums1.net )
    Im preety bored and i am on my wii w :facedesk: ting this who had this promblem before.
    Shade

: Male
     Rep2

Re: IM BORED

Post by Shade on October 29th 2010, 12:13 pm

No disrespect or anything, but don't you think making a topic called "I'm bored" is a little spammy? Anyway, if you're bored, there's plenty of car/plane topics here to post in. Who knows, maybe you might learn something from them (one of my friends is a plane enthusiast, I knew nothing about planes before I met him). Or you can go post in the random hotel.

Last edited by Sweet Mercy on October 29th 2010, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

UMMMM

Post by cala224 on October 29th 2010, 12:26 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:No disrespect or anything, but don't you think "I'm bored" is a little spammy? Anyway, if you're bored, there's plenty of car/plane topics here to post in. Who knows, maybe you might learn something from them (one of my friends is a plane enthusiast, I knew nothing about planes before I met him).

Im going too look at my brother playing Sonic Rush Adventures thats fun

Last edited by cala224 on October 29th 2010, 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NUNYA)
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh on October 29th 2010, 1:51 pm

Cool story bro.

Post by Humble Novice on November 7th 2010, 12:54 pm

If you’re that bored, maybe you should do something more productive for a while. That way, you won’t feel as if your whole day had been wasted for nothing.

Post by chaosenchantment on November 7th 2010, 1:09 pm

i'd recommend spinning around rilly rilly fast. as you spin you can mix it up by suddenly change directions (clockwise/counterclockwise) and also alternate between looking straight up at the ceiling, and then straightdown on the floor. also close your eyes for a while as well. seriously its a great way to pass time without being bored. :lmao:
    msmir

: Female
     Rep0

Post by msmir on November 8th 2010, 1:18 am

Or if you are that bored, just go to sleep!! That works for me :) Then yeah your day is REALLY wasted!
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade on November 10th 2010, 5:59 pm

msmir wrote:Or if you are that bored, just go to sleep!! That works for me :) Then yeah your day is REALLY wasted!

I love sleeping. Unfortunately, though, due to the way the day is set out, I can't do much of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content