The ancient lands.

Land Rover introduces 5-door Range Rover Evoque

Shade
    Shade

Land Rover introduces 5-door Range Rover Evoque VOZLn

Land Rover introduces 5-door Range Rover Evoque Medalw11Land Rover introduces 5-door Range Rover Evoque Zigzag10Land Rover introduces 5-door Range Rover Evoque Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Land Rover introduces 5-door Range Rover Evoque Empty Land Rover introduces 5-door Range Rover Evoque

Post by Shade November 10th 2010, 6:02 pm

http://www.worldcarfans.com/110111029467/land-rover-introduces-5-door-range-rover-evoque

Land Rover has released full details on the upcoming Range Rover Evoque 5-door.

The Evoque in the 5-door body style sports more room than the 3-door coupe variant. It's 30 mm taller than the 3-door and there's 50 mm more shoulder space for the rear passengers. A full-sized glass panoramic roof also provides a sense of spaciousness for the cabin.

Under the bonnet will be two diesels, both 2.2 liter power plants, one configured to 150 PS (110 kW) and the other to a livelier 190 PS (140 kW). A 2.0 liter direct-injection, turbocharged petrol/gasoline engine will also be available, topping the engine range output offerings at 240 PS (177 kW).

The 5-door Evoque, like the 3-door coupe, comes standard as a FWD, with AWD offered as an option.

Technology goodies available will include a park assist function, adaptive headlights, a 5-camera surround camera system and an entertainment package with two 8-inch video screens for the rear passengers.

The model will debut at the Los Angeles motor show later this month and will be rolled out shortly afterwards in markets around the world.

Prices in Europe will start at around £30,000/€35,000.

I always liked the 3 door Evoque, but I was really waiting for this version. It looks even better now, and it's a 5 door, like the Range Rover. I think this might be a viable Freelander replacement.