3 posters

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal"

chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Kz2PK

Rep0

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Empty Fake "Friend" "Betrayal"

Post by chaosenchantment November 24th 2010, 7:10 pm

have you ever had a person suddenly act like a total asshole to you randomly after they were "friends" with you first. it happened to me last week and ever since that I can barely sleep any more because I keep thinking about it and every time i think about it I feel sick inside. it actually is getting worse as time goes on. i don't know why I care that much because it's not like we were really friends or anything but i just keep thinking it over and over and i guess its combined with other crap that's happened this year but yeah I just feel like I want to move out of town and start over again. the only problem with that being i'm useless and probably would be even worse off if I did because I have nothing to go on. so yeah idk. Tears fg hell.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" 56qtD

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Medalw11Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Medal13

: Male
     Rep16

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Empty Re: Fake "Friend" "Betrayal"

Post by Super Racer Z November 24th 2010, 11:45 pm

chaosenchantment wrote:have you ever had a person suddenly act like a total asshole to you randomly after they were "friends" with you first? it happened to me last week and ever since that I can barely sleep any more because I keep thinking about it and every time i think about it I feel sick inside. it actually is getting worse as time goes on. i don't know why I care that much because it's not like we were really friends or anything but i just keep thinking it over and over and i guess its combined with other crap that's happened this year but yeah I just feel like I want to move out of town and start over again. the only problem with that being i'm useless and probably would be even worse off if I did because I have nothing to go on. so yeah idk. Tears fg hell.

Yes, except I actually lost $200 with of video games and a $50 bill, lost two friends, and made one best friend. (Also, it happened about five-seven years ago)

If you're wondering how the stuff was stolen, it was because he used the ploy that he had to use the bathroom (one of which is next to my room) so he could sneak into my room and take a game or two out of it's case, leaving the cases where ever he found them.

My room was messy at the time and I wasn't exactly good at taking care of my games at the time (I once ended up with a game disc lodged under what was then a race car bed that sits directly on the ground), so I had no idea until I cleaned out my closet and ended up with a suspicious amount of empty cases with no game disks, and knew for sure that they were stolen when I also found a large amount of my money gone from that crappy electronic bank I had with it's plastic safe thing that even a toddler could crack (and I mean that both ways).

My parents had everyone come in and talk about what they were doing while they were here, and the second person who knew about it but didn't tell anyone came clean and that's pretty much it. On the bright side, I got $2 (otherwise known as lunch money) and a note that probably. The whole best friend for seven years and continuing thing was nice though.

So yeah, the best way to recover from something like that is to know that time heals almost all wounds. Also, don't let people you don't completely know near your valuable possessions, though if you're lucky the person who does it might actually have parents that care(if he's a minor anyways), unlike with my situation where his legal guardians just didn't didn't give crap.

Last edited by Super Racer Z on November 26th 2010, 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment November 25th 2010, 3:46 pm

wow that is almost exactly what happened to me. :-( i guess friendship is less important than money or similar things to many people in the world. i think i'm probably over sensitive or something but hopefully it won't effect the rest of my life.
    Shade
    Shade

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" VOZLn

Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Medalw11Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Zigzag10Fake "Friend" "Betrayal" Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Post by Shade November 25th 2010, 6:21 pm

chaosenchantment wrote:wow that is almost exactly what happened to me. :-( i guess friendship is less important than money or similar things to many people in the world. i think i'm probably over sensitive or something but hopefully it won't effect the rest of my life.

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

You'll find a better friend someday...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content