OLLO!

    Share
    avatar
    James Prower



      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 76

    OLLO!

    Post by James Prower on January 22nd 2011, 6:13 am

    Ok, so by now the whole world knows Megamind, so me and my friends hatched a joke, OLLO! But it turns out, almost everyone on Youtube knew about the joke, so I want YOU TO JOIN IN!
    P.S.: Me and my friends thought of it before we went to youtube
    avatar
    NeoMetalSonic





      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 5131

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by NeoMetalSonic on January 22nd 2011, 6:16 am

    What the hell are you talking about?

    SPEAK ENGLISH
    avatar
    James Prower



      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 76

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by James Prower on January 22nd 2011, 6:17 am

    NeoMetalSonic wrote:What the hell are you talking about?

    SPEAK ENGLISH
    DO you know the movie Megamind?
    avatar
    NeoMetalSonic





      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 5131

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by NeoMetalSonic on January 22nd 2011, 6:36 am

    James Prower wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:What the hell are you talking about?

    SPEAK ENGLISH
    DO you know the movie Megamind?
    Yes I don't know what the f you're saying
    avatar
    James Prower



      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 76

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by James Prower on January 22nd 2011, 6:46 am

    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    James Prower wrote: DO you know the movie Megamind?
    Yes I don't know what the f you're saying
    well according to the trailer, there is apart where he says Ollo right? That was turned into a joke
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by Shade on January 22nd 2011, 6:50 am

    I'm sorry, Mr. Prower, but I can't understand the joke.

    Was he trying to say "Hello"? Or was he trying to call someone named Ollo?
    avatar
    James Prower



      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 76

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by James Prower on January 22nd 2011, 7:02 am

    Sweet Mercy wrote:I'm sorry, Mr. Prower, but I can't understand the joke.

    Was he trying to say "Hello"? Or was he trying to call someone named Ollo?
    Well, he was trying to say hello, hehehe I knew this was a bad idea.
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by Shade on January 22nd 2011, 7:03 am

    James Prower wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:I'm sorry, Mr. Prower, but I can't understand the joke.

    Was he trying to say "Hello"? Or was he trying to call someone named Ollo?
    Well, he was trying to say hello, hehehe I knew this was a bad idea.

    Oh right, he said Hello in a particular way. I can kinda see how that's funny, I suppose.

    It's not that funny though tbh.
    avatar
    James Prower



      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 76

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by James Prower on January 22nd 2011, 7:22 am

    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    James Prower wrote: Well, he was trying to say hello, hehehe I knew this was a bad idea.

    Oh right, he said Hello in a particular way. I can kinda see how that's funny, I suppose.

    It's not that funny though tbh.
    I knew it, oh well lol
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by Shade on January 22nd 2011, 8:15 am

    James Prower wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

    Oh right, he said Hello in a particular way. I can kinda see how that's funny, I suppose.

    It's not that funny though tbh.
    I knew it, oh well lol

    Yeah.

    Don't get me wrong, I can understand how it'a a joke.
    avatar
    Jmh





      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 6860

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by Jmh on January 23rd 2011, 2:36 am

    I'll just stick with lolz if that's okay with everyone.
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by Shade on January 23rd 2011, 4:44 am

    Jmh wrote:I'll just stick with lolz if that's okay with everyone.

    Yeah, it is.

    Maybe lolz is the best option, in the long run.

    Sponsored content

    Re: OLLO!

    Post by Sponsored content