Danic
The Blue Blur
The Freedom Fighter
Auflodern
karkooshy
Jmh
NeoMetalSonic
15 posters

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler!

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Imagee10

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Blackr10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medalw11Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Zigzag10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! White10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medal13Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Empty Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler!

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 18th 2011, 4:14 pm

http://uk.gizmodo.com/5792570/if-youre-not-on-facebook-its-time-to-get-over-yourself
    Jmh
    Jmh

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medalw11Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! White10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medal13

Rep67

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Empty Re: Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler!

Post by Jmh April 18th 2011, 4:37 pm

What a douche.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medalg10

Rep9

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Empty Re: Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler!

Post by karkooshy April 18th 2011, 5:27 pm

He got payed to say that :P
    I actually find it rather pathetic how some people I know can't live without facebook. They really do change if a day passes without them checking their accounts.

No, I'm not a facebook user. If you hate others just cause they're different, it's time to get over yourself.

I'm rather disappointed though. I used to love Gizmodo.....

Jmh wrote:
    What a douche.

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! VOZLn

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medalw11Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Zigzag10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! White10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 18th 2011, 7:27 pm

I have a Facebook because I moved away from friends and I still wanted to keep in touch with them. I have this saying for Facebook and for texting, "Why chat with someone over the internet when they're right in front of you"
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! ZtZYh

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Blackr10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medalw11Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Zigzag10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! White10Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medal13Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 18th 2011, 10:11 pm

Joke article?
    The Blue Blur
    The Blue Blur

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! WFmvl

Rep0

Post by The Blue Blur April 18th 2011, 10:59 pm

I Don't Really Care About Facebook & Also The Gizmondo Is A Stupid Name I Would Name It

Really Confused Phone Wifi Missing Money Thing That Doesn't Really Work Ad Fulled Horrid Gaming Devicemondo See :D
    Danic
    Danic

Rep0

Post by Danic April 19th 2011, 4:01 am

Facebook WAS my drugs though...

Last edited by Danic on April 19th 2011, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : llll)
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment April 19th 2011, 12:51 pm

karkooshy wrote:He got payed to say that :P
    I actually find it rather pathetic how some people I know can't live without facebook. They really do change if a day passes without them checking their accounts.

No, I'm not a facebook user. If you hate others just cause they're different, it's time to get over yourself.

I'm rather disappointed though. I used to love Gizmodo.....

Jmh wrote:
    What a douche.

stopped reading gizmodo after they changed the design which is just broken :faecpalm:
    and lol at their suggestion to just "use facebook minimally" if you don't like it.
    unless you're want everyone you barely know, to know everything about you, there's no point in using facebook.

The Blue Blur
    The Blue Blur

Rep0

Post by The Blue Blur April 20th 2011, 11:28 pm

You Spelled Facebook Wrong You Typed Facekbook Now Im Not A Grammer Nazi Neo Metal Sonic But T Man :D LOLOLOLOLOL Well Anyways Fix It

I Do Typos Too We Can All Relate
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Rep0

Post by Schismatist April 21st 2011, 6:33 pm

I have a facebook but I don't have the ego to post about what I'm doing, if I started doing that in a matter of weeks I'd probably be posting about how I am staring at myself in the mirror.
    Sir Bedivere
    Sir Bedivere

Rep1

Post by Sir Bedivere August 8th 2011, 4:51 am

I don't know who made facebook, but they can have fun sucking my dack.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! GOMM8

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo August 8th 2011, 7:02 am

A necrobump? Lovely.
    Mly V2

Rep0

Post by Mly V2 August 8th 2011, 7:18 am

*erects a cross while rapidly flipping through a large book* Burn the necromancer, etc. *walks off*
    Phantom
    Phantom

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! VOZLn

Don't use Facekbook? You're worse than Hitler! Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom August 8th 2011, 11:12 am

I use Facebook because it's important for my volunteer group. It's been very helpful to me lately.
    Kraiola
    Kraiola

Rep0

Post by Kraiola August 8th 2011, 6:49 pm

Facebook was boring anyway. =/ Wasn't even much to do. Plus, i have the kind of friends where they would post 1,000,000 fucking pictures of themselves in one day. I found it annoying.
    Mephiles550
    Mephiles550

Rep6

Post by Mephiles550 August 8th 2011, 9:00 pm

*Well I guess I should finally get off my ass and decide to get a facebook acco-*

MUST.GET.BACK.TO.REAL.LIFE.IMMEDIATLY.

I don't even care about stuff like Phones or Ipods/Ipads. I just talk to them in real life or on skype *skype once in a while*. I don't need to sell my soul to the internet or pointless technology.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content