Jmh
19 posters

The SEGA Forums have been hacked

darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep9

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Empty Re: The SEGA Forums have been hacked

Post by darkchaos2009 August 2nd 2011, 10:33 pm

Mly wrote:Who said this was a "flame battle?" This is a debate. And you're failing miserably.
    who said this was a debate????...
    you know what who said this was anything at all???
    seriously this was more of an opinion kind of thing dude
    get the facts right
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Empty Re: The SEGA Forums have been hacked

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 10:38 pm

I'm going to put this real blunt, since you're a moron: The Sega fora churns out morons. We don't want morons here. Ergo, skip the waiting and ban them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 10:55 pm

Sorry but im siding with darkchaos here
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 August 2nd 2011, 10:59 pm

Mly wrote:I'm going to put this real blunt, since you're a moron: The Sega fora churns out morons. We don't want morons here. Ergo, skip the waiting and ban them.
    herp derp what moron mean????....ok seriously
    though
    I know what you meant and all I said was that they wouldn't do that because some people didn't do anything wrong that would normally get them banned
    there did that answer your question of the day???
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 11:03 pm

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    Mly wrote:I'm going to put this real blunt, since you're a moron: The Sega fora churns out morons. We don't want morons here. Ergo, skip the waiting and ban them.
    herp derp what moron mean????....ok seriously
    though
    I know what you meant and all I said was that they wouldn't do that because some people didn't do anything wrong that would normally get them banned
    there did that answer your question of the day???

Yeah I agree with you.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 11:09 pm

darkchaos2009 wrote:some people didn't do anything wrong...
    ...yet. But then they get bold and try to do stupid crap, as is their second nature, being the tards that they are. I remember the good ol' days, when people would get their account shitcanned for typing like kindergarteners like you are right now. We should go back to those days. I've half a mind to start a war between the old CC and idiots like you myself. Then it won't matter how scared the staff is to ban people who deserve it, because the weak and stupid Sega spawn will be scared off.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 August 2nd 2011, 11:16 pm

Mly wrote:
    darkchaos2009 wrote:some people didn't do anything wrong...
    ...yet. But then they get bold and try to do stupid crap, as is their second nature, being the tards that they are. I remember the good ol' days, when people would get their account shitcanned for typing like kindergarteners like you are right now. We should go back to those days. I've half a mind to start a war between the old CC and idiots like you myself. Then it won't matter how scared the staff is to ban people who deserve it, because the weak and stupid Sega spawn will be scared off.

well that was then this is now get used to it Mly
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 11:17 pm

Alright. That's quite enough.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 ZtZYh

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Blackr10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Medalw11The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Zigzag10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 White10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Medal13The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 3rd 2011, 3:27 pm

Mly, don't insult members. Verbal warning.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Imagee10

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Blackr10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Medalw11The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Zigzag10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 White10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Medal13The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 3rd 2011, 3:37 pm

IS THIS WHAT JUSTICE FEELS LIKE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content