: Male
     Rep20

The Random Hotel - Page 5 Empty Re: The Random Hotel

Post by Nuva July 9th 2011, 7:10 pm

When suddenly llamas, thousands of them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 9th 2011, 7:13 pm

Those r mine- I use my dark magic to send them and destroy the earth!
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

The Random Hotel - Page 5 Kz2PK

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 10th 2011, 2:51 am

hmmm...nice one with the mirror but my own ray will not backfire on its owner *turns super sonic into a harmless sheep while blasting him to jupiter in my planet cannon* meanwhile: *blasts nuva with a misspelling ray which will make him type/talk in a strange way*

hmmmmmm.......wonder whats in the crate near the lobby......does anyone have a crowbar????....*goes around in circles*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 10th 2011, 3:00 am

*Laughs* I formed a fake clone of mine and THAT i the sheep u sent to jupiter!

Blasts un-deflectable or dodgeable and real thing not clone detector which makes u a fly which gets eat by a frog--- I blast the frog into oblivion and you are dead

Heh.

Now... To take over the world!
    Shade
    Shade

The Random Hotel - Page 5 VOZLn

The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medalw11The Random Hotel - Page 5 Zigzag10The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 10th 2011, 5:41 am

Super Sonic wrote:*Laughs* I formed a fake clone of mine and THAT i the sheep u sent to jupiter!

Blasts un-deflectable or dodgeable and real thing not clone detector which makes u a fly which gets eat by a frog--- I blast the frog into oblivion and you are dead

Heh.

That's going to be quite hard for you to do, you know...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 10th 2011, 1:03 pm

Shade wrote:
    Super Sonic wrote:*Laughs* I formed a fake clone of mine and THAT i the sheep u sent to jupiter!

Heh.

I have dark magic I can do anything.... And the power of the dark emeralds on my side xP
    Shade
    Shade

The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medalw11The Random Hotel - Page 5 Zigzag10The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 10th 2011, 4:49 pm

Super Sonic wrote:
    Shade wrote:

I have dark magic I can do anything.... And the power of the dark emeralds on my side xP

The dark emeralds do diddly squat :p.

Try normal emeralds, mate!
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 10th 2011, 4:58 pm

Shade wrote:
    Super Sonic wrote:

mah boi don't give him any ideas btw super you destroyed my manequin not me *falcon punches super sonic to a swamp where he gets eaten by crockodiles*
    ......wanna go for a shake shade???....my treat mah boi :D
    Nuva
    Nuva

The Random Hotel - Page 5 Imagee10

The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medalw11The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 10th 2011, 7:07 pm

Eju epi;f upi tiom ,u d[r;;omh vs[sno;oyord? Yjsyd kidy vtir;... goc yjod sy pmvr!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 10th 2011, 9:46 pm

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    Shade wrote:

mah boi don't give him any ideas btw super you destroyed my manequin not me *falcon punches super sonic to a swamp where he gets eaten by crockodiles*

That was another clone fool

*Uses normal emeralds and combines with dark emeralds and super emeralds mixed with power rings clone machine and much much more! *

Thanks for the idea shade xD

Now I am more then immortal!!!! the thing i just created with rings clones and emeralds is enough to destroy the universe! but i wont.... I want to CONQUER the universe not DESTROY it...cuz then i would die... My machine shall make me ruler!!!! - shoots machine at darkchaos- boom and i checked that it is the REAL you

Whoah their r pieces of ur body EVERYWHERE!

Well sorry but i dont have the time to put ur pieces back and dig u a grave... Bye!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Random Hotel - Page 5 White10The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medalg10The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medal13The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 10th 2011, 10:29 pm

AH MAH GAWD teh SEGA forums have been down for almost a month.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 10th 2011, 11:07 pm

I wouldn't bother keeping a forum up either if people went there to complain about grass being too plastic.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 11th 2011, 12:52 am

Super Sonic wrote:
    darkchaos2009 wrote:

*Uses normal emeralds and combines with dark emeralds and super emeralds mixed with power rings clone machine and much much more! *

Now I am more then immortal!!!! the thing i just created with rings clones and emeralds is enough to destroy the universe! but i wont.... I want to CONQUER the universe not DESTROY it...cuz then i would die... My machine shall make me ruler!!!! - shoots machine at darkchaos- boom and i checked that it is the REAL you

Well sorry but i dont have the time to put ur pieces back and dig u a grave... Bye!

*insert last minute survival doll here*
    hah you just activated my trap card!!! now then *uses some miracle dohicky in the last moment that backfires super's actions....well a little*
    .....huh....*looks at the sky*....foolish fool do you know what you have done with all that corrupted power?????!!!!!!! you've basically destroyed us all due to all that power turning into a giant destructive ball of darkness that is heading our way in less than 72 hours....and it is more bigger than the moon and the sun combined!!!!!....and at the rate its going it is impossible to stop it and we'll be obliterated no matter where we go.....DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!!!!! *goes to a hidden cave*
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 11th 2011, 11:17 am

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    Super Sonic wrote:

hah you just activated my trap card!!! now then *uses some miracle dohicky in the last moment that backfires super's actions....well a little*
    .....huh....*looks at the sky*....foolish fool do you know what you have done with all that corrupted power?????!!!!!!! you've basically destroyed us all due to all that power turning into a giant destructive ball of darkness that is heading our way in less than 72 hours....and it is more bigger than the moon and the sun combined!!!!!....and at the rate its going it is impossible to stop it and we'll be obliterated no matter where we go.....DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!!!!! *goes to a hidden cave*

Be careful, that cave's quite dangerous.

It's got honey badgers in it! :p
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 12:35 pm

Shade wrote:
    darkchaos2009 wrote:

Heh... im so pwerful that the destructive ball of darkness wont even affect me! I am more then immortal like i said! P.S Those cave has some of my dark magic! - cave shoots destrominator cannon 2000 on darkchaos which blows him up
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 11th 2011, 2:15 pm

Increasing the mass of the sun by the mass of the moon won't increase its size very much...you may as well just leave it as the "bigger then the sun." Also, I'm a Timelander, so I will stop this whole end of everything business and made it happen last week. Turns out we made it, who would of thought.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 11th 2011, 5:26 pm

.....*teleports to a safe area* *uses a gameshark to lock super's godmoding along with mines as well if it works* *blasts super over 9000 times into little cells*...wait nuva....can you tell me what the station square lottery numbers are by any chance so that I can get the last crystal stars that I needz???......theres alot of spaghetti for ya if you help me :D :D....*secretly creates a time machine in peace*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 6:46 pm

darkchaos2009 wrote:.....*teleports to a safe area* *uses a gameshark to lock super's godmoding along with mines as well if it works* *blasts super over 9000 times into little cells*...wait nuva....can you tell me what the station square lottery numbers are by any chance so that I can get the last crystal stars that I needz???......theres alot of spaghetti for ya if you help me :D :D....*secretly creates a time machine in peace*

Seriously dude u need to tell by which is a Clone pf me and which is the real thing...

Destorys time machine, takes teloportations things and sends another huge dark ball of destructions, more then 9999999999999999 times larger then a blackhole! Say * makes sure darkchaos has nothing to help him escape * * gets army to block every way to escape, covers air, shoots lazer to make dark chaos run in slow motion * *Makes sure he can't fly and makes sure its the REAL thing and u wont make a doll and save ur self!!* The darkness ball thingy is comming at the speed of light! its hotter the lava and sun combined and tripled. UR TRAPPED FOREVER
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 11th 2011, 8:14 pm

I don't like spaghetti as much. The numbers are not 1 2 3 4 5. Definitely. Yeah.
    Sonamy43
    Sonamy43

The Random Hotel - Page 5 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by Sonamy43 July 12th 2011, 3:21 am

nuva500 wrote:A racer who demands you to show your moves and throws punches made of fire (birds). http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden05/hidden05_080222i-l.jpg http://nsider2.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/captain_falcon_nintendo_f-zero.jpg
    Pictures for your convenience.

Show me ya moves!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Random Hotel - Page 5 White10The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medalg10The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medal13The Random Hotel - Page 5 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 12th 2011, 10:14 am

I recently discovered that I really like Fire Emblem and Starfox. Also, Zezzy, I got your PM but my computer isn't making the reply button show up so I can't reply . But yeah, I'll be back for a while.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 12th 2011, 11:20 am

Super Sonic wrote:
    Shade wrote:

Heh... im so pwerful that the destructive ball of darkness wont even affect me! I am more then immortal like i said! P.S Those cave has some of my dark magic! - cave shoots destrominator cannon 2000 on darkchaos which blows him up

Yeah, but who else's dark magic does it have?

You should know, technically...
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 12th 2011, 11:44 am

Fawful's, obviously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 12:50 pm

Shade wrote:
    Super Sonic wrote:

Yeah, but who else's dark magic does it have?

You should know, technically...

Only mine and chuck norris.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 12th 2011, 1:07 pm

Fire Emblem and Star Fox are great games. I'm currently replaying Paper Mario TTYD again, man this game is good. Is anyone going to Tokyo in Tulsa? You might see me there if you are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content