The Random Hotel

    Share
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Hushimo on July 3rd 2011, 3:24 pm

    Zakhaev. Imran Zakhaev.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 3rd 2011, 11:10 pm

    No hablo
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Hushimo on July 3rd 2011, 11:16 pm

    Call of Duty 4 reference.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 4th 2011, 12:22 am

    If you say so
    avatar
    darkchaos2009



      : Male
     Rep9

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 456

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by darkchaos2009 on July 4th 2011, 1:43 am

    sweet got my boxed mario party 3 today (from ebay) and am enjoying it right now :D....now if only my old friends were here in RL so that I can play 4 players with them :((they liked to play n64 games)
    sigh oh well guess i'll be doing story mode for now then...man if only I knew some people who likes the n64 near my area......

    btw wonder what the talking toaster monster is doing....probably going for a sneak attack on nuva....oh well *goes to a cave*
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 4th 2011, 2:29 am

    Oh man, I sure hope a talking toaster monster doesn't go for a sneak attack on me.
    avatar
    darkchaos2009



      : Male
     Rep9

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 456

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by darkchaos2009 on July 4th 2011, 4:15 am

    nuva500 wrote:Oh man, I sure hope a talking toaster monster doesn't go for a sneak attack on me.
    heh silly nuva you shouldn't worry about him because he already did the sneak attack see??? *shows nuva a mark on the back* thats where he attacked you then you were knocked out and then I had to heal you with my muffin button while dancing now if you'll excuse me i'll be healing some other poor soul who got glumped by a talking pony *walks toward said victim*
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Shade on July 4th 2011, 11:43 am

    nuva500 wrote:No hablo

    Congrats on the 1000 posts btw
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 4th 2011, 1:10 pm

    Shade wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:No hablo

    Congrats on the 1000 posts btw
    Oh, thank you! I hadn't even noticed that I had reached 1000...Maybe I should of said something more memorable?
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Shade on July 4th 2011, 3:48 pm

    nuva500 wrote:
    Shade wrote:

    Congrats on the 1000 posts btw
    Oh, thank you! I hadn't even noticed that I had reached 1000...Maybe I should of said something more memorable?

    You definitely should have.

    Speaking of posts, I'm going to beat Zez so I can be Second!
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 4th 2011, 3:50 pm

    Oh well, there's always the 2000 post mark. Next time someone should warn me so that I'm prepared.
    avatar
    darkchaos2009



      : Male
     Rep9

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 456

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by darkchaos2009 on July 4th 2011, 4:03 pm

    hmmm..I thought the most exciting mark was when you reach 10,000.....or when you actually achieved something so awesome you want to show off to the friends here in the forums
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Shade on July 4th 2011, 4:39 pm

    darkchaos2009 wrote:hmmm..I thought the most exciting mark was when you reach 10,000.....or when you actually achieved something so awesome you want to show off to the friends here in the forums

    Or when you become a moderator :p
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 4th 2011, 10:39 pm

    Here's a touching story, once upon a time I killed you, the end.
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Shade on July 5th 2011, 10:06 am

    nuva500 wrote:Here's a touching story, once upon a time I killed you, the end.

    That's not touching!

    It's too abrupt..
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 5th 2011, 3:42 pm

    Oh. Uh. Well. Add plot details to the middle of it. It's a rare type of story where whatever happens because you imagined it happened. If you wanted a flaming unicorn to fly into a tree, it happened, because you wanted it to happen. It's a great story, should sell in the millions.
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Shade on July 5th 2011, 4:38 pm

    nuva500 wrote:Oh. Uh. Well. Add plot details to the middle of it. It's a rare type of story where whatever happens because you imagined it happened. If you wanted a flaming unicorn to fly into a tree, it happened, because you wanted it to happen. It's a great story, should sell in the millions.

    That sounds like a nice story.

    It has power of imagination...
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Hushimo on July 5th 2011, 5:36 pm

    nuva500 wrote:Oh. Uh. Well. Add plot details to the middle of it. It's a rare type of story where whatever happens because you imagined it happened. If you wanted a flaming unicorn to fly into a tree, it happened, because you wanted it to happen. It's a great story, should sell in the millions.

    You've won the game.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 5th 2011, 6:23 pm

    I feel so special. You all get free copies for your praise.
    avatar
    darkchaos2009



      : Male
     Rep9

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 456

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by darkchaos2009 on July 5th 2011, 8:04 pm

    nuva500 wrote:Here's a touching story, once upon a time I killed you, the end.
    heres another good story called


    lol just kidding :D (don't want to start an arguement/possible flame war)
    anyways *shoots nuva in the legs while making him implode with my divide by zero ray*
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 5th 2011, 9:26 pm

    Well considering my story was about me killing you I probably deserve a little offense. Oh wait, I'm imploded, hang on
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Hushimo on July 5th 2011, 9:35 pm

    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 5th 2011, 10:29 pm

    Shiny
    avatar
    Hushimo





     Rep38

     Posts: : 760

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Hushimo on July 5th 2011, 10:30 pm

    Sometimes.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on July 6th 2011, 3:31 am

    But only on occasion?

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Sponsored content