The ancient lands.

5 posters

How 50 big companies got their names!

Anonymous

How 50 big companies got their names! Empty How 50 big companies got their names!

Post by Guest August 3rd 2011, 9:37 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/50-company-names-you-probably-didnt-know-the-orig

Sega is included!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

How 50 big companies got their names! ZtZYh

How 50 big companies got their names! Blackr10How 50 big companies got their names! Medalw11How 50 big companies got their names! Zigzag10How 50 big companies got their names! White10How 50 big companies got their names! Medal13How 50 big companies got their names! 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

How 50 big companies got their names! Empty Re: How 50 big companies got their names!

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 4th 2011, 2:31 am

Yeah, I pretty much knew SEGA's, but Nintendo was a cool one to learn too.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

How 50 big companies got their names! Kz2PK

Rep9

How 50 big companies got their names! Empty Re: How 50 big companies got their names!

Post by darkchaos2009 August 4th 2011, 2:41 am

wow now thats something I didn't know much about :D if you put the meaning of nintendo from that there link it makes entrusted heaven (which was true back in the days that is) either way nice find
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 4th 2011, 4:44 pm

I found this from sega on twitter :P
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

How 50 big companies got their names! Imagee10

How 50 big companies got their names! Blackr10How 50 big companies got their names! Medalw11How 50 big companies got their names! Zigzag10How 50 big companies got their names! White10How 50 big companies got their names! Medal13How 50 big companies got their names! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 4th 2011, 8:53 pm

darkchaos2009 wrote:wow now thats something I didn't know much about :D if you put the meaning of nintendo from that there link it makes entrusted heaven (which was true back in the days that is) either way nice find
    It still holds true today
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

How 50 big companies got their names! Kz2PK

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 August 10th 2011, 4:32 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    darkchaos2009 wrote:wow now thats something I didn't know much about :D if you put the meaning of nintendo from that there link it makes entrusted heaven (which was true back in the days that is) either way nice find
    lol I knew someone was going to say that :D
    either way that is still true though but some folks think that nintendo was better back then than now for some reason...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

How 50 big companies got their names! ZtZYh

How 50 big companies got their names! Blackr10How 50 big companies got their names! Medalw11How 50 big companies got their names! Zigzag10How 50 big companies got their names! White10How 50 big companies got their names! Medal13How 50 big companies got their names! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 10th 2011, 1:12 pm

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    lol I knew someone was going to say that :D
    either way that is still true though but some folks think that nintendo was better back then than now for some reason...
    I'm sure Project Rainfall didn't help people's opinion...>_>
    sykog
    sykog

How 50 big companies got their names! Imagee10

How 50 big companies got their names! Blackr10How 50 big companies got their names! Medalw11How 50 big companies got their names! Medalg10How 50 big companies got their names! Zigzag10How 50 big companies got their names! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 14th 2011, 8:41 pm

Haha, that pretty cool. I only knew AT&T, Wendy's, and Walmart. IBM made my laugh a bit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 24th 2011, 8:51 am

Nintendo was an interesting find.
    The Reverend
    The Reverend

How 50 big companies got their names! WFmvl

Rep0

Post by The Reverend September 13th 2011, 3:22 pm

Thanks for the post. It was interesting to find out sega's, I will have to read this through in more detail later :)

Thanks,
    The Reverend

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content