The ancient lands.

4 posters

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake)

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Empty The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake)

Post by Moran October 23rd 2011, 9:09 pm

Alright. As everyone has probably noticed, the RP section, AKA Chao Garden, is completely bereft of any activity devoted to anything resembling RPs. At this point I sincerely doubt many people even look at it any more, -- I hope, out of a lack of hope among those who would support its revival and use, more than a general lack of support -- which is the very reason this is here and not there. There would be little point in posting a topic about a group effort where there wouldn't be much of a group to see it. So, in lieu of choosing a place where it would fit the topic to put this thread, I chose the most likely place to find support among those already on the site.

Anyway, If you support this cause -- I'm sure there are at least a few -- and have a battle plan, feel free to post it. If you support the cause but lack a battle plan, at least show your support ("I support this" or similar will suffice.) so we can count our numbers.

I have many an idea for RPs, and I'm sure there are others with ideas, though I know not how many. But a play is nothing without actors. So first and foremost, we need people who would willingly support the revival of the RP section. People to actually work together to create worlds and play parts in those worlds. And so forth. So, who's with me?
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) GOMM8

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Medal13

Rep38

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Empty Re: The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake)

Post by Hushimo October 23rd 2011, 9:18 pm

I support the campaign but won't actually do much to post in the RP section as I don't enjoy roleplaying anymore, but if there's anything else I can do to aid it, I'll certainly try.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) VOZLn

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Medalw11The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Zigzag10The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) White10The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Empty Re: The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake)

Post by Auflodern October 23rd 2011, 9:31 pm

Well there was the one RP I made when I first joined on my first account
    https://sonicommunity.forumotion.com/t346-a-sonic-rpg

damn what a crazy mofo I was back then...
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran October 23rd 2011, 9:47 pm

@Zez: Danke.

@Kriegs: Well, I imagine we can all do better than that by now. So are you in on this or not?
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Medalw11The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo October 23rd 2011, 10:31 pm

I BE LOVIN DEM RPS.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Medalw11The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo October 23rd 2011, 10:32 pm

Auflodern wrote:Well there was the one RP I made when I first joined on my first account

GASP, I saw that thread and wondered who you were for ages FORRREEEVVVVVERRRRR.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) GOMM8

The RP Section Revival Campaign (In Random for Practicality's Sake) Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo October 23rd 2011, 10:33 pm

Auflodern wrote:Well there was the one RP I made when I first joined on my first account

"Rings: -17"

Yep, that's you.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran October 24th 2011, 6:56 pm

Don't mind me, just bumping the thread because Tech decided to push it way down where people are unlikely to see it with necromancy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content