Well, I'm dying.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Army

: Male
     Rep2

Re: Well, I'm dying.

Post by Army on November 24th 2011, 5:03 pm

If you're serious, then honestly... I'm just speachless... Knowing you and the internet, you're just lying for attention.... But, under the assumption you are being honest... I'm sorry Mly. :(
    Gaming Misfit

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit on November 24th 2011, 8:41 pm

I'm assuming you're joking or just being a dick, knowing you. If this is true, I'm so sorry, my prayers go to you and your family/friends.
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo on November 25th 2011, 2:03 pm

I love how this is your 100th post.
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo on November 25th 2011, 2:25 pm

Mly wrote:It was actually my 99th. I've made a post since. Oh, and that sentiment's both stupid and bad. The word "love" and "death" should ideally not come up in the same thread of a conversation.
    Well... I'm going to miss you Mly.
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon on November 28th 2011, 12:26 am

Mly wrote:I've had some problem with my nervous system for a while now. It's been slowly destroying every nerve in my body. Well, now my entire body's pretty much numb, if not completely, and I'm beginning to notice its effect on my brain. My brain is, in effect, rotting. No cure, no way to slow it down,...nothing.

So, unless some magic happens soon, I'm gonna become so mindless I can't even navigate the keyboard to communicate with y'all, then...die. Please take this as my goodbye while I'm still capable of cobbling it together.
    Just keep on being you and be glad that you don't get to stick around while the world gets more messed up. All you need now is the light at the end of the darkness, hopefully your suffering will only be minor.
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on November 30th 2011, 12:33 am

Well if you are dying, I hope you get well and hope everything's going to work it's way out.
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 on December 1st 2011, 9:13 pm

Aw, dude...Mly. Words can't fix everything, but I hope you feel better, despite the circumstances...
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo on December 1st 2011, 10:17 pm

Shadowsgirl

: Female
     Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl on December 2nd 2011, 2:41 pm

Mly wrote:...I've devised a plan. If it works, I'll live. If not,...well. It seems straight out of fiction, but truth is stranger than fiction, so it's really not all that bad. I'm not going to go through the details, though, because it would turn into a massive wall of text that I sincerely doubt anyone would read. Even if anyone did read it, they'd think I'm just lying my ass off.

I ask only this: That everyone hope and pray. Or, if you're not a theist, just hope, I suppose. It may not help, but it certainly won't hurt.

You have now piqued the interest of a pre-med student. At least tell me the name of your ailment.
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo on December 2nd 2011, 4:06 pm

See? This is why I hate America.

He's kidding, for God's sake.
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo on December 2nd 2011, 4:26 pm

Ashley Hushimo wrote:See? This is why I hate America.

Of course we know he's kidding. It's Mly for goodness sake.
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo on December 2nd 2011, 4:37 pm

I wasn't talking to you.
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo on December 2nd 2011, 4:48 pm

Ashley Hushimo wrote:I wasn't talking to you.
    Meh, I'm sure everybody was smart enough to know there was Mlyness going on.
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl on December 2nd 2011, 5:57 pm

Ashley Hushimo wrote:See? This is why I hate America.

I'm not an idiot. I asked to make a point: It's risky to pretend to know about something when someone who actually KNOWS the topic is around.
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl on December 2nd 2011, 8:40 pm

Dude, SOPA isn't passed yet. I wasn't aware I needed special "permission" to post anything in your precious topic. I am a college student. Majoring in pre-med. You start talking about rare diseases and nerve degeneration, you are going to catch my interest. It's just natural.

And if you really are sick, then why won't you tell us what you have? It'd be the easiest way to get doubters off your back. Or is it because you're not sick at all and if you gave a name to a fake condition you'd quickly be exposed as a fraud?
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo on December 2nd 2011, 11:55 pm

Let me sum the whole thing up so we can leave this topic with peace of mind.

Mly? Posting a topic that attracts attention? No. Way.
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter on December 3rd 2011, 4:16 pm

Mly, do not argue with members, or you'll be warned.

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl on December 7th 2011, 11:26 am

Mly wrote:I said nothing of SOPA. It's entirely irrelevant to your slights against me, barring connections of ridiculous levels of of indirectness. And yes, seeing as I've taken an exceptional disliking to you, you do. I have not granted such a privilege to you, and I sincerely doubt I would under any circumstance or set thereof. Now out.

Well I can't change how you feel about me, but it's still a question that others are probably wondering as well. I find it interesting that someone who claimed they were loosing the ability to type (and thus making what was most likely their last post) can still manage to keep replying. Either we're witnessing a miracle, or you're attempting to play people for idiots. All I wanted to know was the name of your condition. I know of a few rare illnesses, so if you are genuinely suffering I might be able to point you towards some interesting information. Heck, I would probably even apologize for accusing you of lying. But actions tend to speak louder than words, and the fact that you refuse to even hint at the name of your...condition...gives the impression that you aren't telling because you are hiding something.

Within the last two years I have lost both my maternal and paternal grandmothers, the paternal due to breast cancer. I also have a close friend who has a brain tumor who cannot get help because she can't drive to the doctor (she's afraid of what will happen if she has a dizzy spell behind the wheel) and she can't get anyone in her family to take her because they flat out don't care. So even if I wasn't premed, I still would not take the issue of death or illness lightly. If your condition is genuine, you have my sympathy. If you are doing this for your own twisted, attention-seeking reasons then I hope you do get ill and that no one gives a damn when you try to seek help for real.

Also the SOPA remark was implying that, unless you're a mod, an admin, or the owner of this site, you have no actual authority to shut me up just because you don't like what I have to say. Last I checked, it wasn't a crime to ask a question. Even then I have tried not to speak rudely, but rather in a calm, matter-of-fact tone. You were the one who flew off the handle and started screaming at me to 'get out.'
    Schnickelfritz

Rep33

Post by Schnickelfritz on December 22nd 2011, 2:05 pm

Well, it happens. We're all dying, of course. Except Kriegs, for some reason. Can't seem to kill that bastard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content