The ancient lands.

+5
NeoMetalSonic
Zez
Nnoitra Hushimo
Army
9 posters

What would the worst punishment for YOU be?

Army
    Army

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? VOZLn

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Blackr10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalg10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Zigzag10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Empty What would the worst punishment for YOU be?

Post by Army January 16th 2012, 4:35 pm

We're all different, for some of us, our parents could remove our internet privileges and we would be heartbroken, for others, they wouldn't give a damn. For some, a simple 'stop! Time out!' Is enough. For others, a beating isn't even enough.

What could be the worst punishment your parents could give you, TSC? For me? The removal of all my cash, without my money, I'd just be a broken bores child with nothing to do other than Xbox Live, which would bore me. Everything I do revolves around me having money. Hanging out with friends? Half the things we do cost us money...
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? 56qtD

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalg10

Rep35

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Empty Re: What would the worst punishment for YOU be?

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo January 16th 2012, 5:08 pm

Probably disowning me, and no Internet.

Last edited by Anaxagoras on January 17th 2012, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zez
    Zez

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Blackr10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Zigzag10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13

Rep24

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Empty Re: What would the worst punishment for YOU be?

Post by Zez January 16th 2012, 5:31 pm

No internet.

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Blackr10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 January 16th 2012, 5:45 pm

Death by "Sex in the City".

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Imagee10

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Blackr10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Zigzag10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? White10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 16th 2012, 6:26 pm

No internet
    Techimo
    Techimo

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo January 17th 2012, 3:17 pm

No Internet.
    Jmh
    Jmh

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11What would the worst punishment for YOU be? White10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 17th 2012, 4:48 pm

Sonic X.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? White10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalg10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz January 17th 2012, 6:08 pm

Locking me in a room and forcing me to listen to Justin Bieber and watch Twilight.
    Army
    Army

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Blackr10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalg10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Zigzag10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army January 18th 2012, 3:19 am

Sure are a lot of Internet addicts in this thread...
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran January 18th 2012, 3:25 am

Too little to do in too much time. (No, I didn't switch those around on accident.)
    Zez
    Zez

What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Blackr10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medalw11What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Zigzag10What would the worst punishment for YOU be? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 20th 2012, 6:19 pm

Jmh wrote:Sonic X.

Tis a fate worse than death.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran January 22nd 2012, 9:43 am

No, it comes close though.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 22nd 2012, 1:44 pm

You would rather watch Sonic X than die?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content