Nazo The Hedgehog
Hushimo HD
Moran
9 posters

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw.

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Empty Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw.

Post by Moran April 4th 2012, 1:18 pm

Coming soon, to a sonic community near you....

(Unless I get bored of it before any developments are made.)
    Anonymous

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Empty Re: Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw.

Post by Guest April 4th 2012, 1:36 pm

Woo hoo. I'm so excited.
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. VOZLn

: Male
     Rep18

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Empty Re: Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw.

Post by Hushimo HD April 4th 2012, 2:44 pm

I was trying to draw Sonic today and I will not give up!
    Nazo The Hedgehog
    Nazo The Hedgehog

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Nazo The Hedgehog April 9th 2012, 8:30 pm

This will be exciting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 10th 2012, 4:32 pm

I'm near lots of Sonic Communities....
    sykog
    sykog

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Imagee10

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Blackr10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalw11Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalg10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Zigzag10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 21st 2012, 8:19 pm

I take the latter has happened?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 21st 2012, 8:47 pm

Yes. Though, recently I contemplated pursuing this again.
    Zez
    Zez

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Blackr10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalw11Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Zigzag10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 21st 2012, 9:24 pm

Super S. Hushimo wrote:I'm near lots of Sonic Communities....

You cheating whore.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. White10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalg10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medal13Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 22nd 2012, 1:12 am

Zez wrote:
    Super S. Hushimo wrote:I'm near lots of Sonic Communities....

You cheating whore.
    You heating chore.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 9th 2012, 11:17 pm

Gaaah, I wanna learn how to draw, but I don't know where to start. I'm making all of zero progress toward bettering my hands for drawing, and I can't even draw something simple like my own damned hand.

I mad. *huff* What do, TSC?

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Blackr10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medal13Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 9th 2012, 11:27 pm

Why don't you just trace a few images first? It'll be better practice than just trying to jump into drawing from your *rainbow appears* "imagination".
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 9th 2012, 11:32 pm

But tracing is evil, 84!

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Blackr10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medal13Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 9th 2012, 11:36 pm

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. D7d2b835-c92c-4dde-9bd2-de023df07828
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 9th 2012, 11:41 pm

Ahaha. But seriously(-ish).

I've dabbled in plenty of dark arts to gain my incredible powers before. Studying and practicing with such dark forces of the omniverse allows me to understand them, to better fight them. ... Or, if I need to, use them to my advantage.

Why not one more? Tracing it is.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. White10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalg10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medal13Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 9th 2012, 11:46 pm

Either that or use some of dem guides on the Internet.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 9th 2012, 11:48 pm

Except I already tried that. So.
    UltimateSonicLvlUp
    UltimateSonicLvlUp

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by UltimateSonicLvlUp October 28th 2012, 11:17 am

U should ask my sis/ (AKA my bro cuz she like boy junk lol) she drew this pic.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran October 28th 2012, 11:30 am

That's a very nice sock puppet you have there.

It would be a shame if something were to ... happen to it.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka October 28th 2012, 5:20 pm

Mly, I sucked at drawing just like you... Only when I used "dem guides", as Shnickel said, that I somehow got improved in drawing their outlines, starting with my drawing of Bowser's rather cutesy face. This wasn't as cool as Bowser, but I drawn a card sized Sonic face. And although I didn't draw her, Vicky seems so easy to me (or any other character in her drawing style)... I don't colorize my drawings, mind you.

You know why are you somehow failing? Check if you're trying to draw a portrait of Vader's helmet before coming in here. Only my father can get the helmet right, for some reason...

For those who will say TL;DR: Start by drawing something with less and easy details... don't start drawing stuff that focus on details, usually engraved with the same color (such as black). Next message will be short.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran October 28th 2012, 7:17 pm

Hey. Morons. I stopped giving a fuck ages ago.

Rep33

Post by 84 October 28th 2012, 10:51 pm

Mly, I can see that you're still very interested in learning to draw so listen up, I'll tell you the five rules to great art.

1. Always ALWAYS draw with crayons.
    2. Have at least five light sources, AT LEAST!
    3. Never try to be original.
    4. If you want to put your image on the internet, take a picture with an old flip phone.
    5. Use fancharacters!!!!!111!!1!

Congratulations, now you can art.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran October 28th 2012, 11:05 pm

Dayum 84, can't you be like Goku and hide your over 9000 sarcasm level away until you actually need it?

Rep33

Post by 84 October 28th 2012, 11:09 pm

Probably, I've never actually tried to.
    Zez
    Zez

Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Blackr10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medalw11Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Zigzag10Mly's Epic Quest to Learn how to Draw. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez August 13th 2013, 6:20 pm

Wow, Lisa, look at all this<sic> reply and no pictures.

How's your sex life?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content