The ancient lands.

2 posters

Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2)

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Empty Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2)

Post by Moran April 28th 2012, 3:04 am

(For anyone who may not know, Lan = The Freedom Fighter on this site.)

Hmm. I didn't expect such a delayed reaction. I more thought you'd given up hope on winning. That said, I never said you could lock the thread, Lan. In fact, I think I'll put this second iteration where people are more inclined to see, notice, and even post in it.

Why? Just to prove that I possess the unrelenting willpower to grind you against the wall of this unending loop until you wear down into dust, thereby ending the loop you started, all while staying sane amid literal insanity.

Now then. Any posts you delete, hide, move to the void in hopes nobody will see them, modify, etc. will be restored. Especially if they're here and/or made by me. Any re-iterations of this thread you lock, delete, or in any way hinder the posting in will be replaced. Any accounts of mine you ban will also be replaced.

You have two options:
    You may attempt in vain to censor my challenge to your authority. This option is doomed to fail. As I will under no circumstances relent, you will eventually lose if you continue to pursue this option.

Or,

You may attempt to justify your actions against myself and against the site in general, or else admit wrongdoing and attempt to reverse the damage you have done. Depending upon the reasoning, and/or your attempts to reverse the damage you have done and otherwise repent, this may or may not end my insane crusade against you, allowing me to be lazy again, and allowing you to do your job and even do it correctly thereafter. Regardless, this is the only option that has even the slightest chance of success for you.

You are effectively on trial, Lan. I hold no official power over you on this site -- yet -- but I am by far your superior by virtue of sheer willpower as well as moral correctness in this quarrel. As such, I am more than capable of defeating you, without use of any administrator or moderator tools that you yourself possess.

Ordinarily, I cease ripping deep into you once my victory is satisfactorily great and you appear to have learned your place. Later on, you again grow bold and the cycle turns back on itself. Now, however, I have moreover grown more tired of this cycle than I could possibly grow tired of quarreling with you. As such, that will not happen this time. The cycle will end in this iteration, as it started: in furor.

Failure to answer my challenge to your authority will inevitably end badly for you, in fashions up to and including me driving you insane with sheer tedium.

Due to your abuse of your power, I have carefully aligned situations and circumstances in such a fashion that the only outcome in which you could possibly keep that power is if you repent for your wrongdoing and improve greatly. In any other outcome, you will, for one reason or another, inevitably fail.

Additionally, I have a notorious tendency to get severely irritated and enter an increasingly cold, calculating, manipulative rage the more tedium I am put through. Grinding through this cycle further rather than answering for your wrongs will only make me contemplate and eventually implement worse potential fates for you, and possibly even close off the only good ending you could hope to obtain. You have been fully warned of the tactical inadvisability of this option now. As such, after reading this is could only be your pride that would make you choose such a vain and futile effort.

Make your choice and begin. You may change your chosen option at any time, though note that if you persist in tedium against me, it may make no difference in the end. I can make no promise that your one possibility for survival as an admin is not completely closed off unless you choose the option that allows for it here and now. I may block you from it when you attempt to reach it without even informing you beforehand. I am very capable of being cruel, though not needlessly so.
    sykog
    sykog

Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Imagee10

Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Blackr10Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Medalw11Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Medalg10Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Zigzag10Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Empty Re: Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2)

Post by sykog April 28th 2012, 3:19 am

...Well this is unfortunate.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2) Empty Re: Mly vs. Lan: End of the Line. (Thread #2)

Post by Moran April 28th 2012, 3:23 am

Yeah, yeah. Fatum est crudelis domina.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content