The ancient lands.

4 posters

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3?

Poll

The best of E3 is:

[ 4 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Bar_le1180%Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Bar_ri11 [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Bar_le1120%Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Bar_ri11 [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Bar_le110%Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Bar_ri11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? ZtZYh

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Zigzag10Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Empty Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3?

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 3rd 2012, 2:49 pm

E3 is tomorrow! The biggest event in gaming is beckoning you to come and see what these developers have for you. For the purposes of this poll, we cover the three big titans, so place your bets on who will have the best show!
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Imagee10

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Medalg10

Rep9

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Empty Re: Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3?

Post by karkooshy June 3rd 2012, 2:59 pm

Well.. Nintendo's got the Wii U... nothing big coming up from either one of Sony or Microsoft (as far as I know). So I'm fairly certain Nintendo will be the highlight of the event...

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? VOZLn

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Medalw11

Rep33

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Empty Re: Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3?

Post by 84 June 3rd 2012, 4:27 pm

You can't really win E3.... but Nintendo will probably have the most interesting conferences.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? VOZLn

Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #4: Who will win E3? Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 June 3rd 2012, 6:42 pm

I still remember Nintendo blowing the roof off the place with their E3 press conference two years back with their 3DS announcement. It blew my mind. This year for them will probably be awesome with the Wii U and all. Still, I feel like Sony might have some surprises up their sleeve. I'm excited for what they'll show for the Vita(there should still be some awesome games for it, I think - there's Sound Shapes, for example), as well as Sly 4, the new Ratchet & Clank, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale(they seriously need to shorten that title; it just doesn't roll off the tongue like Super Smash Bros.), etc. I don't know about Microsoft, though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content