The Freedom Fighter
SonicFanPS2
Schnickelfritz
Nuva
17 posters

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo

Nuva
    Nuva

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Imagee10

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep20

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Empty Re: Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo

Post by Nuva June 15th 2012, 1:28 am

I'm kinda hyped because it looks like a movie I would enjoy, but then, I find it hard to not like a movie. Valid reasons for being wary, though.
    Anonymous

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Empty Re: Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo

Post by Guest June 15th 2012, 5:12 pm

I'm easy to please movie-wise. (And video game-wise)
    iHawk
    iHawk

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk June 21st 2012, 8:02 pm

Don't know if you guys are still on the Clyde/Sue case, but I have a theory.

He was a male in Pac-Man, and had a sex change in MPM.
    It's the only explanation.

But as far as the movie goes, it looks pretty good, I like the plot, I've always wondered if there was more to the villains than what we're shown in the movies.
    Zez
    Zez

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 VOZLn

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Zigzag10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 21st 2012, 8:57 pm

Q-Bert's going to steal this movie.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva June 22nd 2012, 10:01 am

Q-Bert is sitting outside begging for food in one of the screenshots
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 White10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalg10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 22nd 2012, 11:24 am

Lol, Q*Bert, in retrospect, was such a Godawful game.
    Zez
    Zez

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Zigzag10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 22nd 2012, 12:24 pm

Envy's a sin, you know.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva June 22nd 2012, 3:42 pm

"will npc in fps for food" if you were wondering what one of the signs said, I'll see if I can't find the screenshot later.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 ZtZYh

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Zigzag10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 White10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 22nd 2012, 4:18 pm

Zez wrote:Envy's a sin, you know.
    But a good character. At least if we're talking about the 2003 show.

Also, here. Look for lots of cameos.
    http://www.themovies.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/wreck-it-ralph-plaza-1.jpg
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva June 22nd 2012, 4:23 pm

Ah, that's the screenshot, thanks Freedom Fighter.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude June 30th 2012, 5:09 am

The movie looks really cool, and I will watch it.

I hope Sonic The Hedgehog makes a cameo too! XD

Pixar finally made a movie that interest me for the first time since Toy Story 3.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 1:02 am

Too bad Toy Story 3 was a letdown.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 6th 2012, 1:04 am

Hey now, I liked 3
    and cried but that's not the point
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 1:12 am

By itself it was a good movie, yes. Compared to the first two, no.

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 1:16 am

I'd say it was equal in status to the first one.

Also, this film isn't being made by Pixar...
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 6th 2012, 1:22 am

Alright, I can concede that point.

I totally missed that he said it was a Pixar film, hah
    Metal_Sonic
    Metal_Sonic

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Metal_Sonic July 18th 2012, 12:06 am

Sonic is in the movie doing a Sonic Sez.
    sykog
    sykog

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalg10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Zigzag10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 18th 2012, 12:20 am

I just saw this preview for the first time when I went to watch Spiderman
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 18th 2012, 11:44 pm

I saw it when I went to see Brave, it's so fantastic on the big screen
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 18th 2012, 11:47 pm

How did I know he was going to be fat just from his name?
    sykog
    sykog

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medalg10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Zigzag10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 18th 2012, 11:51 pm

Zez wrote:How did I know he was going to be fat just from his name?
    He's not fat, he just has huge hands.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 18th 2012, 11:53 pm

Fat hands.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 19th 2012, 12:16 am

See, compromise!
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 19th 2012, 12:18 am

And I won't give in, won't coooooooooooooooooooooompromiiiiiiiise!!!! I just only have a steadfast heart of gold!
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 19th 2012, 12:24 am

It doesn't matter, now what happens, I will never, give up the fight! 'Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight, it doesn't matter whoooo is wrong and who is right

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content