The ancient lands.

+6
AshuraSenku
The Freedom Fighter
SonicFanPS2
Zez
Schnickelfritz
10 posters

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Imagee10

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medalg10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 2:01 pm

A little bit. It was good, if a little dark for my tastes.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 VOZLn

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Post by *ShiningStar* August 26th 2012, 2:12 pm

When did you find out that your favorite food is cheese?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medalg10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 3:12 pm

The year 1846.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 26th 2012, 3:18 pm

Aside from cheese, what else do you like to eat?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 3:24 pm

Sushi, meat of any kind, really. There's actually not a lot I won't eat.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 ZtZYh

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Zigzag10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 26th 2012, 3:26 pm

Have you ever hunted demons?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 3:28 pm

Not that I can remember. I did have a stint where I busted ghosts in the 80's, though.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 26th 2012, 3:29 pm

Schnick y u no ask me no questions!!!? D=
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 3:41 pm

I have nothing to ask. ._.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 26th 2012, 3:43 pm

*sniffle* Well y u no think of something to ask!!? Tears
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 3:55 pm

Because I know everything about you.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 26th 2012, 4:18 pm

*thinks* I guess that's true. Aww whai am I so open!? What have I said that you don't already know!! Tears
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 26th 2012, 6:01 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Sushi, meat of any kind, really. There's actually not a lot I won't eat.

Favorite person on TSC achieved.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 ZtZYh

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Zigzag10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 26th 2012, 6:28 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Because I know everything about you.
    Do you have cameras in her house?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 9:05 pm

[quote="The Freedom Fighter"]
    Schnickelfritz wrote:Because I know everything about you.
    Do you have cameras in her house?[/quote
    Psh. Psh. Of course ot.

Psh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content