Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Share
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Schnickelfritz on June 29th 2012, 10:40 am

    That could depend on the crime they're in for. I mean, think about it. Say you steal a bunch of stuff from a grocery store. Mabe you get a cell with AC. If you kill somebody while under the influence, though, no AC for you.
    avatar
    Plix



      : Male
     Rep13

     Posts: : 2079

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Plix on July 1st 2012, 12:45 am

    None. There are some hard working people out there who can't afford it. Criminals of any sort don't deserve special treatment. Put them all in a plain cell with rock walls and maybe a small window. No air conditioning, no TV, no radio. Bread and water only.
    avatar
    Jmh





      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 6838

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Jmh on July 1st 2012, 12:52 am

    Plix wrote:None. There are some hard working people out there who can't afford it. Criminals of any sort don't deserve special treatment. Put them all in a plain cell with rock walls and maybe a small window. No air conditioning, no TV, no radio. Bread and water only.
    But you also have to consider the guards, who work there to keep us safe from the men in there.
    avatar
    Plix



      : Male
     Rep13

     Posts: : 2079

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Plix on July 1st 2012, 1:03 am

    Fair enough, give them a break room or something. I don't know, but it's possible. Make it like the factory I once worked in. The general work area is not air conditioned, but there are rooms and offices that are.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Plix



      : Male
     Rep13

     Posts: : 2079

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Plix on July 1st 2012, 3:21 pm

    I don't know of many who go to jail for unpaid parking tickets, unless it's like twelve of them. If that's the case, there's a problem. And the stealing thing..it sucks, but if one must steal, unfortunately he must suffer the consequences of getting caught.

    And I lived for sixteen years without air conditioning, I know what it's like. It's bearable. Now, I'm all for keeping the building including the cells at a hundred or below, but they don't need cushy 70 degree temperatures.
    avatar
    Zez





      : Male
     Rep24

     Posts: : 8707

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Zez on July 5th 2012, 11:53 pm

    Depends on the severity of the crime.
    avatar
    84





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 67
     Posts: : 1876

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by 84 on July 5th 2012, 11:54 pm

    Zez wrote:Depends on the severity of the crime.

    Stole air conditioners.
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on July 5th 2012, 11:55 pm

    84 wrote:
    Zez wrote:Depends on the severity of the crime.

    Stole air conditioners.
    Then they don't deserve an AC.
    avatar
    84





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 67
     Posts: : 1876

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by 84 on July 6th 2012, 12:02 am

    We're not talking about prisoners playing Assassin's Creed, come on be serious about this.
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on July 6th 2012, 12:03 am

    Oh sorry, air conditioning.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    iHawk



      : Male
     Rep15

     Posts: : 218

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by iHawk on July 7th 2012, 5:16 pm

    no, they're too fancy for air conditioners
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Schnickelfritz on July 7th 2012, 6:57 pm

    All prisoners should be put into a room where the only food is brown bananas, the only entertainment is a Nintendo 64 with Superman being the only working game, and speakers constantly blaring Rebecca Black and Nickelback.
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Schnickelfritz on July 7th 2012, 6:59 pm

    Plix wrote:I don't know of many who go to jail for unpaid parking tickets, unless it's like twelve of them. If that's the case, there's a problem. And the stealing thing..it sucks, but if one must steal, unfortunately he must suffer the consequences of getting caught.

    And I lived for sixteen years without air conditioning, I know what it's like. It's bearable. Now, I'm all for keeping the building including the cells at a hundred or below, but they don't need cushy 70 degree temperatures.
    Also. Where do you live? I've been living in AZ for my whole life and several summers my AC has broken early on. It's most definitely NOT bearable.

    Ratix240sx





      : Male
     Rep0

    Age: : 30
     Posts: : 7

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Ratix240sx on July 19th 2012, 7:04 pm

    Believe it or not jail is not a good place to go even with Ac...

    If you've never been to jail you should probably shut the fuck up.
    Trust me even spending the night is bad enough as it is.

    And if any of you have ever dealt with the courts you should know that you can spend time merely because the judge was in a bad mood. Heck I got off a major traffic citation because the judge decided that was the day he was letting everyone off....I mean unless there was a mandatory sentence attached....
    avatar
    TrueBlue52



      : Male
     Rep5

     Posts: : 369

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by TrueBlue52 on July 27th 2012, 11:11 pm

    I think yes.

    In the divine comedy, hell is freezing.

    Therefore, prison should be freezing too.
    avatar
    Kaotix



     Rep2

     Posts: : 36

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Kaotix on July 29th 2012, 10:11 am

    Honestly, if they did something so awful that they deserve to be tortured by intense heat, they probably should have been zapped by now.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    NeoMetalSonic





      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 5131

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by NeoMetalSonic on August 1st 2012, 9:08 pm

    The more you treat like monsters the more they become
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    PaytonBree



      : Female
     Rep9

    Age: : 19
     Posts: : 914

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by PaytonBree on August 1st 2012, 9:20 pm

    I think they should have AC, but then again I also think hobo's should too.

    Ratix240sx





      : Male
     Rep0

    Age: : 30
     Posts: : 7

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Ratix240sx on August 1st 2012, 11:45 pm

    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    Ratix240sx wrote:Believe it or not jail is not a good place to go even with Ac...

    If you've never been to jail you should probably shut the fuck up.
    Trust me even spending the night is bad enough as it is.

    And if any of you have ever dealt with the courts you should know that you can spend time merely because the judge was in a bad mood. Heck I got off a major traffic citation because the judge decided that was the day he was letting everyone off....I mean unless there was a mandatory sentence attached....
    I won't argue there because I have personally never been to prison. All I know is that SOME of them are nice, SOME people would rather go to prison then be homeless. SOME people intentionally go to prison for the shower and free food.

    Maybe the prison YOU went to was horrible, but SOME are nice. I can't fairly say all prisons are nice, just like you can't fairly say all prisons are horrible.

    Not trying to be rude by capitalizing those words, just emphasizing my point.
    Any of yall who didn't enjoy highschool because you were bullied? It's 10x worse and you don't get to go home after a tough day.
    And a nice cool AC don't help you if you are someones bitch. And even when you're not you always have to be on guard in case someone tries to steal your stuff.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Air Conditioning In Prision?

    Post by Sponsored content