RP of randomness

SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

RP of randomness WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

RP of randomness Empty RP of randomness

Post by SonShadSilv003 July 18th 2012, 2:15 am

It was an early morning of a midsummer day. A sky blue Lycalo utilized his formidable, azure blue bat wings to traverse the vast skies. He occasionally gave them a flap to keep his altitude leveled. He flew above a seemingly infinite grassland. The grass swayed like an endless wave of green as the cool air flowed, bringing a fresh and crisp scent to the hybrid's keen nostrils.

This was his daily routine for the last two years. Not only did this keep his wings strong like they were, but it represented his freedom. Every single night he would be cooped up like an animal in a cage, deathly worried the Nightmare would return. Had it not been for his discovery two years ago, that monster’s rampage would have no end. But now was the time he was free, to travel the world as his heart pleased. The wind brushing past his face refreshed him and kept his mind clear. Feeling the Sun's rays filled his body with warmth and comfort.

He had been flying for an hour and a half now and his wings began to ache. His golden eyes scanned the ground to search for a place to rest. A lone tree caught his attention and he swooped down. He landed with a roll and proceeded to lay down in the shade. His body was completely sprawled out. His wings, arms and legs were fully outstretched and his long shaggy wolf tail rested to his side to prevent him from lying fully on it. He laced his fingers behind his head and sighed deeply, sinking into the grass.
    Zez
    Zez

RP of randomness VOZLn

RP of randomness Blackr10RP of randomness Medalw11RP of randomness Zigzag10RP of randomness Medal13

Rep24

RP of randomness Empty Re: RP of randomness

Post by Zez August 13th 2013, 5:44 pm

I would say this should be merged with Blah, but then again, this one actually has effort put into it.

What to do, what to do.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

RP of randomness WFmvl

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 August 15th 2013, 2:28 am

Well then, talk about a bump. It's been about 13 months since I posted this and I now finally get a reply. Meh, it works I guess. Looking around the forum, it appears things are getting active again. If something comes of this random rp of mine, that'd be awesome lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content