What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Share
    avatar
    TrueBlue52



      : Male
     Rep5

     Posts: : 369

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by TrueBlue52 on August 3rd 2012, 2:42 am

    I think wikia.com sucks.

    (I think that's the one)

    I like how detailed it is, but whenever I go to look up video game information or manga information, I get overloaded with ads that make the whole experience a nightmare.

    It's not that I don't like ads. In fact, ads can be awesome. But these ads are lame. It's so shady when a website doesn't advertise properly. Who taught these people manners?

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Frankenstein on August 3rd 2012, 2:43 am

    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

    May I ask what's wrong with SSMB?
    And may I ask what isn't wrong with SSMB?

    For starters the members are quite friendly unless you managed to piss them off somehow. And they can have civil debates for the most part. Not to mention the mods take their jobs seriously that there's no spam what so ever.

    I can tell you from experience they do welcome you as part of their community. Its what you do in them is what really matters.

    So go on. Tell me what's wrong with the place? I really want to know your stance on it.

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Frankenstein on August 3rd 2012, 2:44 am

    Alice Twilight wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

    May I ask what's wrong with SSMB?

    I can, one of the mods is like (after watching ponies and liking them) Please don't hate on ponies or you'll be given a strike, to which he said after "We don't complain about you talking about sonic all the time" That place is horrible.

    They blocked me from there, hence the reason I hate it more.

    Hate to double post but...

    I can see where you come from. I do admit they do force some stuff like ponies in your face. So its a double edge sword. Well for me anyways.
    avatar
    Alice Twilight



      : Female
     Rep0

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 47

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Alice Twilight on August 3rd 2012, 2:45 am

    Frankenstein wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    And may I ask what isn't wrong with SSMB?

    For starters the members are quite friendly unless you managed to piss them off somehow. And they can have civil debates for the most part. Not to mention the mods take their jobs seriously that there's no spam what so ever.

    I can tell you from experience they do welcome you as part of their community. Its what you do in them is what really matters.

    So go on. Tell me what's wrong with the place? I really want to know your stance on it.

    >Members Quite friendly
    Like me getting trash talked to for not liking Generations?
    >Mods take their job seriously
    "We don't complain about you talking about Sonic all the time, so don't hate us for giving you warning posts for saying you don't like ponies"

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Frankenstein on August 3rd 2012, 2:49 am

    Alice Twilight wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

    For starters the members are quite friendly unless you managed to piss them off somehow. And they can have civil debates for the most part. Not to mention the mods take their jobs seriously that there's no spam what so ever.

    I can tell you from experience they do welcome you as part of their community. Its what you do in them is what really matters.

    So go on. Tell me what's wrong with the place? I really want to know your stance on it.

    >Members Quite friendly
    Like me getting trash talked to for not liking Generations?
    >Mods take their job seriously
    "We don't complain about you talking about Sonic all the time, so don't hate us for giving you warning posts for saying you don't like ponies"

    Hmmmm... I suppose maybe they've been rather rough. But honestly though I don't believe the mods would strike you for not liking ponies though.
    avatar
    FourCartridge



      : Male
     Rep1

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 37

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by FourCartridge on August 3rd 2012, 2:51 am

    The pony thing was kinda the reason I left. There were a few others too, so I wasn't the only one.

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Frankenstein on August 3rd 2012, 2:55 am

    FourCartridge wrote:The pony thing was kinda the reason I left. There were a few others too, so I wasn't the only one.

    I did leave for a bit because I didn't that there was ponies and anime everywhere. I did came back but I really haven't said much in a long while so I'm still wondering why I'm around.

    I'm thinking about leaving since one of the members keeps antagonizing me.
    avatar
    Alice Twilight



      : Female
     Rep0

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 47

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Alice Twilight on August 3rd 2012, 2:57 am

    Frankenstein wrote:

    Hmmmm... I suppose maybe they've been rather rough. But honestly though I don't believe the mods would strike you for not liking ponies though.



    Proof.

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Frankenstein on August 3rd 2012, 3:05 am

    Alice Twilight wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

    Hmmmm... I suppose maybe they've been rather rough. But honestly though I don't believe the mods would strike you for not liking ponies though.



    Proof.

    The reason why they did that is because someone took a joke too far and cause a large war between bronys and non-bronys so the mods said stop it. I wasn't there at the time because I was elsewhere but I heard about it. So you can't have the words "Non-brony" in your avatar because of that.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Auflodern





      : Male
     Rep26

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 4159

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Auflodern on August 3rd 2012, 9:25 am

    Jmh wrote:Funny.

    NeoMetalSonic wrote:Fuck you I had this joke

    :I

    still got it
    avatar
    iHawk



      : Male
     Rep15

     Posts: : 218

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by iHawk on August 3rd 2012, 11:27 am

    Frankenstein wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:Ugh don't get me started on SSMB.

    May I ask what's wrong with SSMB?
    I know, old post, but don't care

    It's pretty boring, a lot of fun threads get locked for not being serious

    members are okay, but if you keep arguing for a while, they get angry that you don't give up. If you keep on arguing, they'll start bringing profanity into their posts, hoping it'll intimidate you. If you keep on debating, no matter how good your posts are or how many points you actually make, not only will they start cursing even more, but they'll start insulting you as well, and the mods won't care. They can easily go from okay to a raging CoD kid in a matter of seconds

    We have a right to not like ponies. If you complain about them talking about ponies too much, then that gives them to right to give you a strike. If you simply say I don't like ponies and leave it at that, giving the person a strike is just being plain ignorant. Anybody can talk about anything they want, however much they want, but like I said, you shouldn't complain about them talking about something too much

    Roarz is the most immature mod I've ever seen in my life, they curse way too much

    So is Sean. He/She may not curse a lot, but is very mean

    And they'er actually given too much credit for their 'awesome' modding. I once made a picture only post, a mod came in the thread and saw it, gave me a warning, and I never did it again. somebody else makes a picture only post, the mod comes in the exact same hread that it was posted in, and strolls on past it without the person getting a warning


    what the heck type of mess is that?

    But maybe I could forgive them of every single point there- every. single. thing. If they weren't such narcissistic elitists.

    Also, Solkia
    avatar
    Pianta





      : Female
     Rep21

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 5407

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Pianta on August 3rd 2012, 11:42 am

    avatar
    sykog





      : Male
     Rep29

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 8838

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by sykog on August 3rd 2012, 11:44 am

    Oh, and there's Twitter too. It's so dumb.
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on August 3rd 2012, 1:28 pm

    sykog wrote:Oh, and there's Twitter too. It's so dumb.
    I find it somewhat useful

    : |
    avatar
    iHawk



      : Male
     Rep15

     Posts: : 218

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by iHawk on August 3rd 2012, 1:35 pm

    I dun have a prollem wit Mlp btw
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on August 3rd 2012, 1:36 pm

    iHawk wrote:I dun have a prollem wit Mlp btw
    That's good, or else I'd have to...



















































    just accept that fact.
    avatar
    *ShiningStar*





      : Female
     Rep10

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 1514

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by *ShiningStar* on August 3rd 2012, 1:47 pm

    Alice Twilight wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

    Hmmmm... I suppose maybe they've been rather rough. But honestly though I don't believe the mods would strike you for not liking ponies though.



    Proof.
    So SSMB has a problem with people discussing Sonic all the time. Despite it being a SONIC forum.

    Um wow. I have never seen anything so dumb.
    avatar
    Auflodern





      : Male
     Rep26

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 4159

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Auflodern on August 3rd 2012, 1:50 pm

    ok, now to be a serious person.

    http://www.ponychan.net/chan/

    worst site ever, and anyone who goes there is dumber than dirt.

    USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
    avatar
    Generations



      : Male
     Rep0

    Age: : 19
     Posts: : 40

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Generations on August 3rd 2012, 2:26 pm

    Anything pervy.
    While I like girls, I'm not one to peek at them. Nor others who expose themselves on the net.
    avatar
    TrueBlue52



      : Male
     Rep5

     Posts: : 369

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by TrueBlue52 on August 3rd 2012, 2:39 pm

    I forgot to add:

    Grooveshark
    Pandora
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Alice Twilight



      : Female
     Rep0

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 47

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Alice Twilight on August 6th 2012, 10:41 am

    iHawk wrote:
    It's pretty boring, a lot of fun threads get locked for not being serious

    members are okay, but if you keep arguing for a while, they get angry that you don't give up. If you keep on arguing, they'll start bringing profanity into their posts, hoping it'll intimidate you. If you keep on debating, no matter how good your posts are or how many points you actually make, not only will they start cursing even more, but they'll start insulting you as well, and the mods won't care. They can easily go from okay to a raging CoD kid in a matter of seconds

    We have a right to not like ponies. If you complain about them talking about ponies too much, then that gives them to right to give you a strike. If you simply say I don't like ponies and leave it at that, giving the person a strike is just being plain ignorant. Anybody can talk about anything they want, however much they want, but like I said, you shouldn't complain about them talking about something too much

    Roarz is the most immature mod I've ever seen in my life, they curse way too much

    So is Sean. He/She may not curse a lot, but is very mean

    And they'er actually given too much credit for their 'awesome' modding. I once made a picture only post, a mod came in the thread and saw it, gave me a warning, and I never did it again. somebody else makes a picture only post, the mod comes in the exact same hread that it was posted in, and strolls on past it without the person getting a warning


    what the heck type of mess is that?

    But maybe I could forgive them of every single point there- every. single. thing. If they weren't such narcissistic elitists.

    Also, Solkia

    I like how the mods break the rules aswell but god forbid if you break the rules.
    I think Carbo and roarz are both bad I remember saying I don't like Jontron and he pretty much said "I suggest you stop disagreeing with me and agree with my opinion or I'll give you a strike"

    Someone needs to fire these guys and hire new ones who don't let their position get to their head.
    avatar
    NeoMetalSonic





      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 5131

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by NeoMetalSonic on August 6th 2012, 12:09 pm

    Generations wrote:Anything pervy.
    While I like girls, I'm not one to peek at them. Nor others who expose themselves on the net.
    You are a terrible person.
    avatar
    PaytonBree



      : Female
     Rep9

    Age: : 19
     Posts: : 914

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by PaytonBree on August 6th 2012, 1:33 pm

    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    Alice Twilight wrote:



    Proof.
    So SSMB has a problem with people discussing Sonic all the time. Despite it being a SONIC forum.

    Um wow. I have never seen anything so dumb.

    My thoughts exactly, if they want to talk about MLP all the time, they should be an MLP forum. Sonic forums are based on SONIC. Durr.

    Sponsored content

    Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

    Post by Sponsored content