Bliz
14 posters

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices...

PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 GOMM8

: Female
     Rep9

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Empty Re: While eating popcorn, Bliz notices...

Post by PaytonBree August 3rd 2012, 7:46 pm

AshuraSenku wrote:
    PaytonBree wrote:

I disagree, and slower and we might get the chat back by Christmas.
    That will be our Christmas present.

Can't wait that long.
    Moran

Rep34

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Empty Re: While eating popcorn, Bliz notices...

Post by Moran August 3rd 2012, 7:46 pm

84, cockrings fuck up your circulation. Why do you always wear them. Moreover, why do you always mention wearing them. That's private shit.
    AshuraSenku
    AshuraSenku

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Post by AshuraSenku August 3rd 2012, 7:48 pm

PaytonBree wrote:
    AshuraSenku wrote:That will be our Christmas present.

Can't wait that long.
    Then post even slower.
    PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

Rep9

Post by PaytonBree August 3rd 2012, 7:50 pm

AshuraSenku wrote:
    PaytonBree wrote:

Can't wait that long.
    Then post even slower.

Can't, it's against my nature.
    AshuraSenku
    AshuraSenku

Rep0

Post by AshuraSenku August 3rd 2012, 7:52 pm

PaytonBree wrote:
    AshuraSenku wrote:Then post even slower.

Then post even more slower.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Imagee10

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 White10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medalg10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medal13While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 3rd 2012, 7:54 pm

Mly wrote:The Piantabox will live forever in our hearts. All the occupations by Neo and this strange "Carlton" person, the attempted takeover by Schnicky, the short-live slavery enforced upon its citizens by the ghost of icetech, and the utter insult that is "The Room" ...

All are temporary. Some day, the Piantabox will spring forth from memory, and live wholly once more! Some day soon, the Piantabox shall fully be once more!
    I wouldn't call it an attempted takeover, more like the suggestion of the lesser of two evils when the NeoCube was in effect.
    PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

Rep9

Post by PaytonBree August 3rd 2012, 7:55 pm

AshuraSenku wrote:
    PaytonBree wrote:

Then post even more slower.

NUUUUU! >:U stop telling me what to do bruh!

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 VOZLn

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Blackr10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medal13While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 3rd 2012, 7:55 pm

Mly wrote:84, cockrings fuck up your circulation. Why do you always wear them. Moreover, why do you always mention wearing them. That's private shit.

I guess I slipped up pretty bad, we have no choice but to kill everyone now...
    AshuraSenku
    AshuraSenku

Rep0

Post by AshuraSenku August 3rd 2012, 7:59 pm

PaytonBree wrote:
    AshuraSenku wrote:Then post even more slower.

Ok, but you know you could post slower, just a suggestion...
    PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

Rep9

Post by PaytonBree August 3rd 2012, 8:00 pm

AshuraSenku wrote:
    PaytonBree wrote:

Ok, but you know you could post slower, just a suggestion...

Shush.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 3rd 2012, 9:21 pm

Mly wrote:The Piantabox will live forever in our hearts. All the occupations by Neo and this strange "Carlton" person, the attempted takeover by Schnicky, the short-live slavery enforced upon its citizens by the ghost of icetech, and the utter insult that is "The Room" ...

All are temporary. Some day, the Piantabox will spring forth from memory, and live wholly once more! Some day soon, the Piantabox shall fully be once more!

No, The Room wins.
    Bliz
    Bliz

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz August 3rd 2012, 9:42 pm

Mly says some stupid things.
    iHawk
    iHawk

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk August 3rd 2012, 9:47 pm

We had a chatbox?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 3rd 2012, 9:51 pm

Indeed, Bliz. I do. But can't you see? The power to cream nipples resides within every one of us!
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz August 3rd 2012, 10:05 pm

^Wut.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 3rd 2012, 10:09 pm

Y'see, I was trying to prove you right and save us all the time of me arguing that I don't say stupid things all the time when I do, in fact say stupid things all the time.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz August 3rd 2012, 10:34 pm

No I know. But you came across doing such badly.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Blackr10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 White10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima August 3rd 2012, 10:35 pm

Bliz wrote:Mly says some stupid things.

"Some."
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 3rd 2012, 10:39 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    84 wrote:

You really should have put a ring on it.
    I did.

I did too.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 3rd 2012, 10:49 pm

Little did the fora know, thanks to the superb ditz act, of Mlydium's secret identity: Unrelenting Tedium, master warrior whose strength and resolve dwarves even superheroes, becoming a hero in his own right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 3rd 2012, 11:18 pm

Why the italics?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 3rd 2012, 11:38 pm

Italics = omniscient narrator, as opposed to any given person speaking. It's a pretty common convention.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 ZtZYh

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Blackr10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medalw11While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Zigzag10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 White10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medal13While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 3rd 2012, 11:53 pm

Sushimo wrote:

No, The Room wins.
    Failure has been achieved.

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 VOZLn

While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Blackr10While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medal13While eating popcorn, Bliz notices... - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 4th 2012, 12:03 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Sushimo wrote:

No, The Room wins.
    Failure has been achieved.

Failure was achieved when you all jumped on Pianta, figuratively I would presume.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 4th 2012, 12:10 am

Pianta breeds only win, 84; that would be impossible.

Also, Lan, can I pull the ol' chain letter style and copy-paste that banner into my sig to show my support, or would that piss you off for no good reason?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content