Jmh
TrueBlue52
Moran
7 posters

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'.

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Empty Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'.

Post by Moran August 8th 2012, 5:39 pm

I was gonna make a big ol' wall of text story that half-way explained things and was all pretty and epic, but fuck it, this place isn't worth all the effort now.

Tl;dr version: Staff hates me, tards roaming all over the place and being defended unjustly by the staff. Gonna be gone 'til the stafflings crack and learn not to bite the hand that feeds for the nth time. Made a bot, checks this thread and pesters me if someone wants something, plus other boring technical and/or classified stuff. Posting here is the best way to summon me from the ether. Won't just answer to anyone for any reason, justify why you're bugging me. Will be back soon enough. Have fun screwing your site up without me to take care of you, while you still can.

--SUMN MLY < Put that exactly at the top of your post if you want me to see it. The bot's not a genius. If you don't it won't know it's supposed to do anything, it'll just assume you're rambling and chattering about this in my thread with no intent of getting my attention. I'm not actively checking this site now, 'cause it outright depresses me any more. If the bot's not pestering me I'm not gonna see shit 'til I return proper.
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep5

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Empty Re: Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'.

Post by TrueBlue52 August 8th 2012, 5:43 pm

--SUMN MLY

like this??
    Moran

Rep34

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Empty Re: Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'.

Post by Moran August 8th 2012, 5:49 pm

Doesn't have to be big and flashy, (It doesn't need any text formatting at all.) but yes. Also I just put you on the block list preemptively because you're part of the cancer that is killing TSC and I hate you.
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 8th 2012, 6:13 pm

--SUMN MLY

Or, you could be a team player.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Imagee10

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medalw11Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. White10Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 8th 2012, 7:02 pm

Come on, you're Mly. You can't just give up this easily. After all, anything is possible if you're with us.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. VOZLn

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 8th 2012, 7:47 pm

--SUMN MLY

Mly I know you had your beefs here. But you don't have to go. The staff here miss you, your friends miss you, we all do. Please change your mind on this. TSC just isn't the same without you. Please stay.

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Blackr10Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medal13Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 8th 2012, 7:48 pm

--SUMN MLY

buttsecks.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. White10Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medalg10Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medal13Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 8th 2012, 7:57 pm

--SUMN MLY

Hey, man, cool off a bit. I'm pretty pissed at what's been going down lately too, ya know? Did you see how much I protested at your demotion and how much of a general derp I've been to some of the newbs? But I still love this place and I know somewhere we all do, even you. This place is still great. In reality, the new members aren't all that bad, and they deserve more chances than you're giving them.

The site's better with ya, Mly, don't leave us.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 8th 2012, 10:26 pm

@84: Second entry in the block list.

@Schnicky, Star, Jmh: I've not given up. Oh no, I'm not dead; I'm just sleeping for a little while. Like sealed good in a can. Or sealed evil in a can, or sealed agitate-able neutrality in a can, or sealed moral inscrutability in a can. Depending upon what you believe.

Irregardless, this isn't a retreat; it's an attack. Without me, there are several problems which, ideally, will bring Zezima and Lan themselves to their knees, begging for forgiveness right here. They know it themselves.

Doubtless, they don't want to admit it, and will try to work with the problems themselves until they no longer can, but they know. And perhaps some others, with keen observational skills, do as well.

I'll let the place rot a little while, let the strongest survive, as the saying goes, and wait for them to beg and plead for my return, humiliating themselves for my amusement as repayment for their slights against me, waiting for them to show how insane they truly are for daring to bite the hand that feeds.

Then, I'll be back. And what cancer hasn't already been eaten away by the self-destructive power of its own socially decaying effects, I'll burn away myself then. I could do it right now if I really wanted to, but it would be pointless.

Lan would still be allowed to do as he pleases, letting the disgusting idiots spread freely and defending them relentlessly from anyone who would attempt to act to make things any other way.

Zez would still fail to appreciate just how integral I really am, or else just forget a few months down the line as he usually does, expecting a miracle from me to prove my worth that has already been proven perhaps a thousand times over by now.

Nothing would be learned, and the root of the problem would go unfixed. I'm not doing it that way any more. I will let you feel the cancer. I will let it hurt. Then, and only then, when you've learned to want to keep the sickening social cancer away for fear of the agony and eventual death it will bring you, will I cut it out of you, TSC.
    sykog
    sykog

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Blackr10Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medalw11Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medalg10Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Zigzag10Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 9th 2012, 3:04 am

--SUMN MLY
    Why am I not involved in the bringing to the knees?
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 9th 2012, 3:45 am

--SUMN MLY

Mly, I am begging you, please come back. To be honest, it just isn't the same without you here. You don't have to do this. Please Mly, I need you here. I know you might think this is stupid, but, you are the only person here I can relate to. When I have a problem, you are the one who actually the time to listen to me and help me out. You were like my virtual big brother despite me only knowing you for a few weeks.

It just isn't the same here. Sometimes I question the choices made here but I keep it to myself. Mly you don't have to feel this way. Not everyone here is all bad. People may have wronged you in the past but for every bad person in the world, there is a good one. If you choose not to come back, then I will understand. But I will miss you.

Please just think about this.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 9th 2012, 4:36 am

MOSCE-LOCUTUS-AUTO-MSG: You've clearly annoyed Mly, because he saw fit to sever your only link to him -- me, i.e. the program that generated this message -- for 72 hours. Pray all you want; he won't hear you.

Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Blackr10Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medal13Mly's summoning shrine ... or summin'. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 9th 2012, 4:43 am

What a story.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 13th 2012, 1:04 am

*Annoyed*

I'm back very early due to exceptional circumstances. In light of this, I believe it's story time. *ahum*:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, a small hole cracked open in the ground. Two long, bony arms reached out from the suddenly formed abyss, and pulled up, revealing the familiar form of Mly. But he was ... different. Most noticeably, the was unclothed; the familiar pure-black, stylized robe normally draped over his tall, lithe form was not there, nor was the silvery mask bearing odd patterns and symbols incomprehensible to Tescia-kind. Moreover, he was ... emaciated. Sickly-looking, like he hadn't ate a bit of food in ages. His flesh was covered in wounds that looked more like the result of bits rotting away moreso than any battle-related cause. A crowd of Tescian city-folk began to gather around the fresh hole in the sidewalk pavement of Crazy Gadget, taking notice of the strange but familiar form. They knew it to be Mly, but could not comprehend the changes. Murmuring to each other in their gawking, the crowd clearly noticed yet more details of the strange transformation: "His eyes have a monstrous glint in them." ... "Is he growing a wing?" ... The far-off gaze upon his face suddenly came into focus as his eyes at last adjusted to the vastly increased light level of the open world once more. He glanced around for a moment, before dipping his arms, then pushing back up on them, rocketing himself out of the hole and far up into the air, slightly to the left to kick off of a building and leap far into the sky, seemingly heading in the direction of Central City, judging by his angling of the massive jump. Before leaving sight entirely, a puff of black smoke could be seen about him, heralding his robe and mask sat upon his otherwise bare form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content