The Random Hotel

    Share
    avatar
    TrueBlue52



      : Male
     Rep5

     Posts: : 369

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by TrueBlue52 on August 12th 2012, 1:26 am

    Schnickelfritz wrote:
    TrueBlue52 wrote:Okay Wow I guess Zez really doesn't like me.

    Why does he invite people then if he really doesn't want them here
    He wants you here.




    Just not in the shatbox.

    Then he doesn't really want me here.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on August 12th 2012, 4:13 am

    Shh no tears, only jimmies
    avatar
    TrueBlue52



      : Male
     Rep5

     Posts: : 369

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by TrueBlue52 on August 12th 2012, 4:32 am



    avatar
    *ShiningStar*





      : Female
     Rep10

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 1514

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by *ShiningStar* on August 12th 2012, 5:03 am

    Schnickelfritz wrote:Must......refuse.......urge......to.......vomit.........at......grammatical......error.....in......Star's......sig......
    What sig grammar error? And gwash Schnick! Tears Why can't you pick on someone else?

    TrueBlue52 wrote:Okay Wow I guess Zez really doesn't like me.

    Why does he invite people then if he really doesn't want them here
    I really doubt that Zezima hates you. It's just, well, Zezima just.....um...wants to talk about important business....and only the people who know about the business are allowed to be in the chat...yeah...that's it! Just important business. cheese
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on August 12th 2012, 8:03 am

    TrueBlue52 wrote:Okay Wow I guess Zez really doesn't like me.

    Why does he invite people then if he really doesn't want them here
    I'm sure he has nothing against you.
    avatar
    Techimo






      : Male
     Rep15

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 2540

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Techimo on August 12th 2012, 9:13 am

    Zez has his...ways.
    avatar
    Auflodern





      : Male
     Rep26

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 4159

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Auflodern on August 12th 2012, 9:46 am

    Zez likes to give himself the idea that he's top dog. Thus he sends out mass invites to the forum in the SEGA forums.

    now we get people like you who think that he's some kind of Jesus who invited you and only you, when in reality he's just doing business to get traffic, and in turn, ad revenue.
    avatar
    TrueBlue52



      : Male
     Rep5

     Posts: : 369

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by TrueBlue52 on August 12th 2012, 10:15 am

    Auflodern wrote:Zez likes to give himself the idea that he's top dog. Thus he sends out mass invites to the forum in the SEGA forums.

    now we get people like you who think that he's some kind of Jesus who invited you and only you, when in reality he's just doing business to get traffic, and in turn, ad revenue.

    No, Auflodern, no. Not Jesus



    And you suck.

    avatar
    Auflodern





      : Male
     Rep26

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 4159

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Auflodern on August 12th 2012, 10:25 am

    well you're a poop head!
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Schnickelfritz on August 12th 2012, 11:44 am

    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:Must......refuse.......urge......to.......vomit.........at......grammatical......error.....in......Star's......sig......
    What sig grammar error? And gwash Schnick! Tears Why can't you pick on someone else?

    TrueBlue52 wrote:Okay Wow I guess Zez really doesn't like me.

    Why does he invite people then if he really doesn't want them here
    I really doubt that Zezima hates you. It's just, well, Zezima just.....um...wants to talk about important business....and only the people who know about the business are allowed to be in the chat...yeah...that's it! Just important business. cheese



    Because it's fun to pick on you. Also, "Behold it's glory."


    BLARGNARGLEHERPDERPNIZZLEFRIZZLEPUTANGZWOOP
    avatar
    *ShiningStar*





      : Female
     Rep10

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 1514

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by *ShiningStar* on August 12th 2012, 12:12 pm

    Schnickelfritz wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    What sig grammar error? And gwash Schnick! Tears Why can't you pick on someone else?


    I really doubt that Zezima hates you. It's just, well, Zezima just.....um...wants to talk about important business....and only the people who know about the business are allowed to be in the chat...yeah...that's it! Just important business. cheese



    Because it's fun to pick on you. Also, "Behold it's glory."


    BLARGNARGLEHERPDERPNIZZLEFRIZZLEPUTANGZWOOP
    Oh Schnicky!! I am so glad you like my siggy! cheese
    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Schnickelfritz on August 12th 2012, 12:32 pm

    * Schnickelfritz dies.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on August 12th 2012, 3:25 pm

    TrueBlue and Auflodern, knock it off. I don't want to have to deal with even more drama after the past few days. If you were joking then sorry, it's hard to tell from text.
    avatar
    Jmh





      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 6778

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Jmh on August 12th 2012, 3:43 pm

    College of Winterhold: Check.
    Companions: Check.
    Dark Brotherhood: Check.
    Thieves guild: Check.
    Civil War: Check.

    You're next, main quest.
    avatar
    TrueBlue52



      : Male
     Rep5

     Posts: : 369

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by TrueBlue52 on August 12th 2012, 3:52 pm

    Just remember what its like the next time you get left out of the loop.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on August 12th 2012, 3:56 pm

    Jmh wrote:College of Winterhold: Check.
    Companions: Check.
    Dark Brotherhood: Check.
    Thieves guild: Check.
    Civil War: Check.

    You're next, main quest.
    So you play Elder Scrolls the exact same way I do, it seems.
    avatar
    Jmh





      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 6778

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Jmh on August 12th 2012, 4:07 pm

    TrueBlue52 wrote:Just remember what its like the next time you get left out of the loop.
    I'm sure anyone who's played Wave Ocean knows how that feels.
    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on August 12th 2012, 4:25 pm

    I laughed way too hard at that, Jmh
    avatar
    TrueBlue52



      : Male
     Rep5

     Posts: : 369

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by TrueBlue52 on August 12th 2012, 4:29 pm

    avatar
    Nuva





      : Male
     Rep20

    Age: : 24
     Posts: : 3932

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nuva on August 12th 2012, 4:35 pm

    Wilde beast attack at dawn.
    avatar
    Auflodern





      : Male
     Rep26

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 4159

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Auflodern on August 12th 2012, 4:49 pm

    Every single time I make a joke and get yelled at, I imagine this:



    avatar
    Schnickelfritz





      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 85
     Posts: : 2334

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Schnickelfritz on August 12th 2012, 6:21 pm

    Jmh wrote:
    TrueBlue52 wrote:Just remember what its like the next time you get left out of the loop.
    I'm sure anyone who's played Wave Ocean knows how that feels.

    HEAD TO THE WAVE OCEA-

    Head to wave ocean

    ....HEAD TO WAVE OCEAN IMMEDIATELY
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on August 12th 2012, 7:55 pm

    avatar
    Auflodern





      : Male
     Rep26

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 4159

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Auflodern on August 12th 2012, 8:17 pm

    starting page 69 with a wasted opportunity!
    avatar
    Nnoitra Hushimo






      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 21
     Posts: : 2400

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on August 12th 2012, 9:34 pm

    Auflodern wrote:starting page 69 with a wasted opportunity!
    Indeed. What would you have posted then?

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Random Hotel

    Post by Sponsored content