The ancient lands.

New Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed Trailer

SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

New Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed Trailer GOMM8

: Male
     Rep4

New Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed Trailer Empty New Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed Trailer

Post by SpeedyBlueDude

A brand new trailer for Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed was released today, courtesy of Video Game Journalist site, IGN.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/13/sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed-gameplay-trailer

New Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed Trailer SeasideHill_Screenshots_0015

This brand new trailer shows off quite a few new things, along with game play of the game. The most notable things from the trailer were that Windy Valley from Sonic Adventure, Starlight Carnival from Sonic Colors, and New Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed Trailer Sea Side Hill from Sonic Heroes were confirmed as playable tracks.

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is scheduled to be released later this year on November 16, 2012.

Last edited by SpeedyBlueDude on August 13th 2012, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post August 13th 2012, 11:39 am by Alex The Hedgehog

I think it's cool and all, but don't you think that all stars racing is just ripping off mario kart?
    I'm just saying.
    SpeedyBlueDude

Post August 13th 2012, 11:55 am by SpeedyBlueDude

Alex The Hedgehog wrote:I think it's cool and all, but don't you think that all stars racing is just ripping off mario kart?
    I'm just saying.
    Not really. Mario Kart 7's 'gliding' and 'water' section aren't anything like Transformed. Honestly, They were quite pathetic in Mario Kart 7.
    FourCartridge

Post August 13th 2012, 12:17 pm by FourCartridge

Alex The Hedgehog wrote:I think it's cool and all, but don't you think that all stars racing is just ripping off mario kart?
    I'm just saying.

Yeah, it rips off Mario kart. But Sonic does it better. XD
    Auflodern

Post August 13th 2012, 12:39 pm by Auflodern

People are saying mario kart.

I'm thinking this is just DLC marketed and priced as an actual game.

Like L4D2
    SpeedyBlueDude

Post August 13th 2012, 12:50 pm by SpeedyBlueDude

Auflodern wrote:People are saying mario kart.

I'm thinking this is just DLC marketed and priced as an actual game.

Like L4D2
    Or! It's a sequel, because it adds everything a sequel does/should?

30 new race tracks, new mods, new missions, and like 15+ new characters isn't DLC. Especially since this game is only being priced at $40.
    Pianta

Post August 13th 2012, 4:44 pm by Pianta

Starlight Carnaval. :D
    NoWay?NoWay!

Post September 13th 2012, 7:20 am by NoWay?NoWay!

I've played the demo and I'll be getting this game for sure when it's released!
    II2none

Post September 13th 2012, 2:03 pm by II2none

The reason why I didn't buy the first one is because it didn't offer anything I haven't seen in mario kart plus im not much of a mario kart fan anyway so the first one was a snore fest to me.

This one looks like it's actually trying to entertain stand out from countless mascot racers and I'll definitely be picking this up next year. Also How did SEGA get Wreck-it Ralph in their game?
    FourCartridge

Post September 13th 2012, 3:31 pm by FourCartridge

II2none wrote:The reason why I didn't buy the first one is because it didn't offer anything I haven't seen in mario kart plus im not much of a mario kart fan anyway so the first one was a snore fest to me.

This one looks like it's actually trying to entertain stand out from countless mascot racers and I'll definitely be picking this up next year. Also How did SEGA get Wreck-it Ralph in their game?

From what I understand, the director kinda wanted a full crossover cause of all the SEGA cameos.
    *ShiningStar*

Post September 13th 2012, 5:47 pm by *ShiningStar*

I seriously can't wait to get the game! I am so hyped for it! Hopefully it does not disappoint.
    awesomesaucexp

Post September 13th 2012, 10:44 pm by awesomesaucexp

I'm not a huge fan of racing games, other than like... Mario Kart 64? I think that's the last one I played regularly. I really like the idea this game is based on though. Transforming cars and multi terrain tracks. VERY cool. The graphics look fantastic, as well. I will buy this on launch for PS3, but I wonder if there will be a port for the Wii U, as it's coming out so soon?
    elseb

Post September 14th 2012, 9:06 am by elseb

For the people saying it's ripping the Mario Kart series off, Sonic Drift did that back in 1994!! The original Sega All-Stars Racing was great, can't wait for the new game to come out!
    NeoMetalSonic

Post September 14th 2012, 10:56 am by NeoMetalSonic

Ok so that game ripoff Mario Kart too
    Zez

Post November 8th 2012, 12:16 am by Zez

Like it matters anymore anyway, seeing as how Sonic and Mario are gay lovers at this point.

Post November 8th 2012, 12:17 am by Moran

Sonic and Mario are the town whores; everyone's screwed around with 'em. And screwed in and out with 'em. And generally just screwed 'em.
    Zez

Post November 8th 2012, 2:12 am by Zez

Even their (analagous) parents.

Post  by Sponsored content