It's the end of the world as we know it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Schnickelfritz

: Male
     Rep33

Re: It's the end of the world as we know it.

Post by Schnickelfritz on September 6th 2012, 1:14 am

Hopefully we all get some good REM sleep before then.

Post by chaosenchantment on September 12th 2012, 4:35 pm

I hope so. End of world is my main optimism at this point .. I have some really. Ie thig s in my life but each morning I check CNN to see if the world is ending yet.

Post by chaosenchantment on September 12th 2012, 6:36 pm

Does anyone else hope the world ends. Hopefully the illuminati will get their act together and actually destroy half the population and I'll be in the half that dies.

Post by chaosenchantment on September 12th 2012, 6:37 pm

chaosenchantment wrote:Does anyone else hope the world ends. Hopefully the illuminati will get their act together and actually destroy half the population and I'll be in the half that dies.
    Soon.
    Bliz

: Female
     Rep1

Post by Bliz on September 16th 2012, 12:02 pm

You do know they called it off right. It mostly did, like it never meant the world was ending. Plus they found another calender.
    Schnickelfritz

: Male
     Rep33

Post by Schnickelfritz on September 16th 2012, 12:03 pm

Why did you triple post?

Post by President T Toilet on October 15th 2012, 11:32 am

The Mayan elders alive today have all said that no one really knows what the exact end date of the Mayan calendar is for sure due to much of the information being lost or destroyed. Just to be on the safe side I took the day off of work.

There are some interesting astronomical events occurring on that day and you might also find Terrence McKenna's "Timewave Zero Theory" which is interesting because it also has the same end date.

Post by Kalaborative on October 18th 2012, 2:47 pm

I honestly have researched the discussion about the Mayans predicting that. Actually I don’t think it was about the end of the world, necessarily, I think it was more that it was a major transformation that was bound to occur. Something spiritual or something like that. I really don’t have any thoughts on it, but if that were true it would be pretty unfortunate. I would get to miss Christmas! :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content