Hushimo HD
7 posters

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards

Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards VOZLn

: Male
     Rep18

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Empty Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards

Post by Hushimo HD September 18th 2012, 12:25 pm

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/09/18/sonic-the-hedgehog-digital-trading-cards-launched-on-stampii/
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards ZtZYh

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards White10Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Medal13Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards 2nio02t

Rep76

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 18th 2012, 2:59 pm

I'm intrigued.
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards

Post by Hushimo HD September 18th 2012, 3:03 pm

I signed up to it. You then download this program which reminds me of iTunes and you can access your cards there. It's not just for Sonic. It's for other things too. It also plays music from Sonic Adventure too!
    NoWay?NoWay!
    NoWay?NoWay!

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by NoWay?NoWay! September 18th 2012, 4:12 pm

I downloaded some of these, everyone who attended Summer of Sonic this year got an email letting them know about this today.
    Dilan101
    Dilan101

Rep0

Post by Dilan101 September 18th 2012, 7:23 pm

This is only judging from one card, but the art kinda looks meh. Its just sonic throwing his face at us XD. I'm interested, but its not really anything that I'm super excited for from the art that they've shown.

I would like to see more though.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 18th 2012, 8:18 pm

Sounds interesting. I might check them out someday.
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 17th 2012, 2:47 pm

Hey, this doesn't look that bad, rea--

>$1.09 for 4 cards

Fuck this.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 17th 2012, 5:36 pm

Aww the price isn't too bad! You'd be surprised how much people pay for Pokemon and Yu gi oh (can't spell that name >.<) cards. The prices those sell for sometimes are cray!
    MoonCookieChan
    MoonCookieChan

Rep0

Post by MoonCookieChan October 22nd 2012, 9:20 am

They remind me of Pokemon cards. It could be okay I guess, but the art is a little basic.
    I'm not really expecting anything amazing, but then I wish the graphics gave a little more... oompf. I'm actually going to get some, since I can use them on my iPhone.
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog Digital Trading Cards Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez November 8th 2012, 1:49 am

*ShiningStar* wrote:Aww the price isn't too bad! You'd be surprised how much people pay for Pokemon and Yu gi oh (can't spell that name >.<) cards. The prices those sell for sometimes are cray!

At least those are cards you can hold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content