The ancient lands.

5 posters

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII ZtZYh

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Blackr10Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Medalw11Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Zigzag10Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII White10Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Medal13Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Empty Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 30th 2012, 5:37 pm

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/disney-to-buy-star-wars-producer-lucasfilm-for-dollar4b

Spoiler:

Well...didn't expect this.

Last edited by The Freedom Fighter on October 30th 2012, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Empty Re: Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII

Post by Moran October 30th 2012, 5:41 pm

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Crying-indian
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII 56qtD

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Medal13Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Medalw11Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Medalg10

Rep35

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Empty Re: Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 30th 2012, 8:15 pm

This makes me sick.

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Absolutely-disgusting.jpg
    Pooka
    Pooka

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka October 31st 2012, 7:31 am

So now what? Of course the bad thing is, there will be nothing, NOTHING, called Darth Vader. I favor him over Vicky. And black is my favorite color, which makes me favor him MORE.

Other than that, I think I'll have to wait up until 2015 to see how the new Star Wars turns out. All what I hope is they don't CGI spam the movie of course, or turn it into an animated thing, like Teh Clone Wars.
    TheLordsbeacon
    TheLordsbeacon

Disney to buy LucasFilm, Star Wars VII 3qll2

Rep7

Post by TheLordsbeacon November 10th 2012, 12:38 am

The new movies might turn out alright, but this is bad in my view. George Lucas says he is looking to "protect" Lucas arts, moving forward. Since Disney is such a large company, he feels that they can keep it from falling into the wrong hands and keep Star Wars alive well into the future. I personally think it is going to have the opposite effect. Nothing seems to ruin a good franchise like a greedy mega-corporation. His views on movie making seem to be the opposite of what they were when he first started out. On top of everything, I doubt Lucas Films was in any trouble of going under. It was a pretty large company. I think Lucas Films could have continued on their own well into the future. They could have started new franchises. Facepalm I would rather have a good memory, than a dead franchise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content