Schnickelfritz
Unique
21 posters

What do you like about Sonic?

Unique
    Unique

What do you like about Sonic?           WFmvl

Rep0

What do you like about Sonic?           Empty What do you like about Sonic?

Post by Unique November 23rd 2012, 7:07 pm

:)

Sketchy EDIT: I believe the topic name says it all.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

What do you like about Sonic?           Imagee10

What do you like about Sonic?           White10What do you like about Sonic?           Medalg10What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

What do you like about Sonic?           Empty Re: What do you like about Sonic?

Post by Schnickelfritz November 23rd 2012, 8:22 pm

I like that he doesn't create half-assed topics with improper spelling and no content in the post in the wrong subforum. How about you?
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon November 26th 2012, 3:27 pm

He has fast shoes, so he can run away from people like you.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

What do you like about Sonic?           GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style November 27th 2012, 9:47 pm

Moved and edited as proper.
    HedgehogDanger
    HedgehogDanger

: Female
     Rep0

Post by HedgehogDanger December 2nd 2012, 8:30 am

I like everything about sonic but my most favorite thing about him is how he acts and his abilities; Brave,trustfull,helpfull,caring,humerous,strong,and all those other things for his attitude and abilities. it is hard to decide whats my most favorite thing about him though Silly
    sonythehedgehog
    sonythehedgehog

Rep0

Post by sonythehedgehog December 5th 2012, 1:03 am

what i like about sonic is that his songs are rock and has trasformations Happy
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

What do you like about Sonic?           VOZLn

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD December 11th 2012, 11:44 am

I like how this mammal of the Erinaceina defies the stereotypical nature of the said mammal in question, by possessing homo sapien charactaristics, such as the ability to be ably to communicate verbally. I'm also quite fond of the way the creators have managed to adapt anthropomorphic's to make this mammal of the chordata phylum act like the stereotypical homo sapien including to posses the characteristics of opposable thumbs. I also like the fact that this mammal is of the #0000FF colour.

Subtitles
    I like how he can talk, how he can move, how he has thumbs and that he is blue. Simples. No?

What do you like about Sonic?           Blackr10What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 December 11th 2012, 8:26 pm

I admire how he isn't dead yet.
    iHawk
    iHawk

What do you like about Sonic?           3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk December 15th 2012, 10:52 am

He's really fast and super speed was always really cool to me
    he's blue, which is always cool
    and when he goes super, he moves so fast it's like teleporting
    Fikachu
    Fikachu

Rep1

Post by Fikachu May 26th 2013, 10:51 pm

I'm fascinated by how Sonic (the videogame character)sports my favorite color, blue

Moebiuseu
    Moebiuseu

Rep-1

Post by Moebiuseu September 22nd 2013, 5:57 pm

I have many reasons for liking Sonic the series and Sonic the character.

First, Sonic is my favorite video game series and probably my favorite franchise of any medium. I remember playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on my older brother's Sega Game Gear in the 90's a lot. The Game Gear we had was kind of fragile, and if the plug fell out ti would just die instantly. I rarely got passed the first ~3 levels. I didn't get fully vested into the series until around 2004 I guess.

It was at this time that I met some really amazing friends that introduced me to Sonic X, the Archie comics and ultimately the game boy advance games. I was instantly hooked. I'm not really sure what about Sonic made me so fascinated in the beginning.

A few months later I saw Sonic Adventure 2 on sale at Wal-Mart for $20 and my dad bought me it just randomly. It was my second gamecube game after having owned the console ever since it came out and it got me really into gaming. I loved playing that game and still love playing it now. It has such an incredible storyline and you're able to play as six characters and view the storyline from both sides. I didn't actually beat the game until 2007, but I played it enough and couldn't stop liking Sonic.

I moved away from California and my friends who got me interested in Sonic. So for me now, the reason I love it is mostly because of the nostalgic feeling it gives me. It reminds me of those friends and it's generally a happy feeling. After I moved away my life kind of become an unending loop of horrible (yay for snowball effects!) and Sonic games/comies/animations/etc have a way of bringing me back to my past and giving me a generally warm feeling.

It's the same way with this forum. I've been having a really hard ~5 years now and when I first joined TSC, I wasn't exactly the most active or well-known member and my time on here wasn't very long, but it made me feel better for the 2 months I was here. I really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Sonic has a way of bringing me a sense of joy and healing that never seems to fade. Sonic inspires me in many areas of my life and that is what I like about Sonic. He makes me very content. (:
    Sir Sushius
    Sir Sushius

Rep0

Post by Sir Sushius January 3rd 2014, 3:54 am

He can be blue, and then he can be golden.
    I can't do that. That's pretty cool.
    Jmh
    Jmh

What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11What do you like about Sonic?           White10What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 3rd 2014, 4:05 pm

He's way past cool.
    TheLordsbeacon
    TheLordsbeacon

Rep7

Post by TheLordsbeacon March 31st 2014, 10:57 pm

There are a lot of qualities to him.  He is strong (humanity was no match for what I call "Super mobians"  in Sonic X...  Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow could obviously wipe out humanity with ease in that show if they wanted to).  However, they only used their powers for good.  He gets utter joy out of what he does and isn't afraid to show it.  Most importantly though, he is aloof and absorbed in every show and video game he has been in (adding comedy to the mix), but deep down he has a heart of gold.

What do you like about Sonic?           Hug_by_sonikku_anime-d4tbdw0
    Zez
    Zez

What do you like about Sonic?           Blackr10What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11What do you like about Sonic?           Zigzag10What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2014, 5:27 pm

84 wrote:I admire how he isn't dead yet.

Love it or hate it, this is an indisputable characteristic.
    Jmh
    Jmh

What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11What do you like about Sonic?           White10What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 6th 2014, 5:38 pm

I like his scarf.
    Zez
    Zez

What do you like about Sonic?           Blackr10What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11What do you like about Sonic?           Zigzag10What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2014, 6:14 pm

I thought that was a universally-agreed-upon opinion.
    sykog
    sykog

What do you like about Sonic?           Blackr10What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11What do you like about Sonic?           Medalg10What do you like about Sonic?           Zigzag10What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 7th 2014, 4:02 am

He's hot...

But for reals, probably because Sonic 1 was my first video game, and everything else kinda stems from there. Wait I don't even know if we're talking about the series or the character >_>
    dfarmer2001
    dfarmer2001

Rep0

Post by dfarmer2001 July 26th 2014, 7:56 pm

I like sonic because it reminds me of the fast food restaurant sonic! :) YUM
    TheLordsbeacon
    TheLordsbeacon

Rep7

Post by TheLordsbeacon July 26th 2014, 9:08 pm

dfarmer2001 wrote:I like sonic because it reminds me of the fast food restaurant sonic! :) YUM

...while you drove there in your Chevy Sonic. :)
    Sanic
    Sanic

Rep0

Post by Sanic July 27th 2014, 11:36 am

His attitude... In the classic era that is.
    ~ Gotta juice kids

What do you like about Sonic?           Blackr10What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 27th 2014, 5:50 pm

Sanic wrote:His attitude... In the classic era that is.
    ~ Gotta juice kids

Naw man his attitude never stopped...

Ur 2 Slo'!!!
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Rep0

Post by Ravenfreak July 27th 2014, 7:00 pm

First off the reason why I love Sonic so much is because the first game in the franchise was the very first video game I had ever play. Sonic the Hedgehog will always have a special place in my heart because of that. Next I love the gameplay of most Sonic games. It's not all about speed all the time, some levels allow you to explore each area and there are many different paths you can take to change things up a bit. Finally I absolutely love the music in most Sonic games as well. Most people can agree on one thing, even if the game sucks most likely the music is good. :V
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

What do you like about Sonic?           56qtD

What do you like about Sonic?           Medalw11What do you like about Sonic?           Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z July 28th 2014, 9:34 pm

I've always drawn in by Sonic's fast momentum-based platforming style, whether it's been the classic gems, the Adventure series, or the Unleashed-style gameplay. I like getting from point A to point B as fast as I can using my given abilities, and I also enjoy exploring and finding ways to difficult areas by utilizing those skills to their maximum potential. I credit Sonic, along with other platformers, with sparking my interest in Parkour. I also just like the fundamental character, even if Sega can't be consistent with it to save their lives.
    Pooka
    Pooka

What do you like about Sonic?           Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka July 28th 2014, 9:45 pm

Its mostly because of Sonic Adventure DX on the PC. After beating the final boss, I think this sparked my interest in all of Sonic years to come. His fast speed, his character, and the game idea, make me love it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content