The ancient lands.

5 posters

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum

CyanSeaFront
    CyanSeaFront

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum WFmvl

: Male
     Rep1

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Empty Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum

Post by CyanSeaFront August 27th 2014, 3:11 pm

Hi

I was somewhere else but after some bad moments which even leaked in other sites, I preferred to go somewhere more peaceful.

When an official developer can't stand being there, i can't too :)
    Jmh
    Jmh

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Imagee10

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Medalw11Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum White10Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Medal13

Rep67

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Empty Re: Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum

Post by Jmh August 27th 2014, 3:15 pm

You've come to the right place! At Tescia, we're all family. Welcome aboard, brother.
    Sir Sushius
    Sir Sushius

Rep0

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Empty Re: Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum

Post by Sir Sushius August 27th 2014, 4:01 pm

Hello, and welcome to TSC. Hope you enjoy your stay, sir. We'll try our best to deliver on the peaceful.
    preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

Rep0

Post by preadatordetector August 28th 2014, 3:21 am

CyanSeaFront wrote:Hi

I was somewhere else but after some bad moments which even leaked in other sites, I preferred to go somewhere more peaceful.

When an official developer can't stand being there, i can't too :)

You know the official developers? What sites did you visit, anywho?
    CyanSeaFront
    CyanSeaFront

Rep1

Post by CyanSeaFront August 28th 2014, 5:28 am

Thank you.

I'm talking about Sega Forums. That place is full of haters, and if we were lucky, critics. They have thrown out Mr. Frost, an Sonic developer, from the official website of Sega! They call him scary, while he's answering any questions from anywhere but there!

If you say Mario is bad, they will attack you. If you say Sonic is terrible, everyone will love you.

And they call Generations mediocre, and call treasure hunting good....

Those guys are amazing.
    sykog
    sykog

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Imagee10

Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Blackr10Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Medalw11Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Medalg10Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Zigzag10Someone who wants to be in a Sonic forum Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 30th 2014, 1:35 am

Hello friend, welcome to the forums.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content