The ancient lands.

Why are PC gamers so deluded?

Pooka
    Pooka

Why are PC gamers so deluded? Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep1

Why are PC gamers so deluded? Empty Why are PC gamers so deluded?

Post by Pooka September 8th 2014, 6:25 am

You complain that Steam is essentially one broken client and nothing more designed to force you to play games from it... and moments later you get hundreds of PC gamers drowning your opinion with golden axes.

Oh damn, is it my problem that when I registered an account for myself back in 2011, the registration process was like the worst? Or when I registered an account for my friend earlier this year, the registration was also wonky? Or the fact that me and my friend are unable to open the Steam client in online mode despite having a working internet connection that is used to post this post?

You tell those same guys that Origin is waaay better in this sector. Oh, you still get axed. Is it my luck that Origin opens the library view faster than Steam, and can open it while Steam is still unable to login for some unknown reason?

One other point is that they brag that they have family sharing, something that consoles do not have. No, the latter part is simply a lie. The consoles have better family sharing: give your friend your copy of CoD BO2, and he can play it while you play CoD MW2. On Steam, either he plays BO2, or uplay MW2.