+2
Army
Zez
6 posters

[Announcement] Notification of absence

Zez
    Zez

[Announcement] Notification of absence VOZLn

[Announcement] Notification of absence Blackr10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalw11[Announcement] Notification of absence Zigzag10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Announcement] Notification of absence Empty [Announcement] Notification of absence

Post by Zez May 2nd 2009, 1:25 am

I may be gone for a while and have been gone for the past few days. I am searching for a new computer, and may return my current one.
    Army
    Army

[Announcement] Notification of absence Blackr10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalw11[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalg10[Announcement] Notification of absence Zigzag10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medal13[Announcement] Notification of absence Rainbo10

Rep2

[Announcement] Notification of absence Empty Re: [Announcement] Notification of absence

Post by Army May 2nd 2009, 1:34 am

Get a laptop man. GET ONE!
    There really good, also, Don't worry, I trust Sykog with the site while your gone.
    Zez
    Zez

[Announcement] Notification of absence Blackr10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalw11[Announcement] Notification of absence Zigzag10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medal13

Rep24

[Announcement] Notification of absence Empty Re: [Announcement] Notification of absence

Post by Zez May 2nd 2009, 1:39 am

Sykog only obtains power if I am absent for 7 days. By my count it has been 3 days. But I am glad you are confident with Sykog.

Laptops ~ I will not consider them that much, as they are usually slower, and I am in search of something faster and more powerful.
    Army
    Army

[Announcement] Notification of absence Blackr10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalw11[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalg10[Announcement] Notification of absence Zigzag10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medal13[Announcement] Notification of absence Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 2nd 2009, 1:41 am

Then your gonna need a newer model, go for the best and cheapest you can find, or like me, the most expensive you can find.
    Independence76

[Announcement] Notification of absence GOMM8

[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalg10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 May 2nd 2009, 6:17 am

HP is fairly decent, and if Asus has anything, I would suggest them. There are a lot of all-in-ones coming out preloaded with Windows, but DO NOT BUY A COMPUTER WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK. May 5th is the Windows 7 release candidate, so it may release soon. I also wouldn't suggest Vista or a Gateway PC.

Anyway, happy shopping.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Announcement] Notification of absence ZtZYh

[Announcement] Notification of absence Blackr10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalw11[Announcement] Notification of absence Zigzag10[Announcement] Notification of absence White10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medal13[Announcement] Notification of absence 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 2nd 2009, 10:40 am

And make sure it isn't a brick.
    sykog
    sykog

[Announcement] Notification of absence Imagee10

[Announcement] Notification of absence Blackr10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalw11[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalg10[Announcement] Notification of absence Zigzag10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 2nd 2009, 8:05 pm

Good to have this 'ere topic.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

[Announcement] Notification of absence Medalw11[Announcement] Notification of absence White10[Announcement] Notification of absence Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 May 6th 2009, 10:49 am

I wish I had a laptop -.-"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content