Pianta
Army
Zez
9 posters

[Query] KOY's banner

Zez
    Zez

[Query] KOY's banner VOZLn

[Query] KOY's banner Blackr10[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Zigzag10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Query] KOY's banner Empty [Query] KOY's banner

Post by Zez May 13th 2009, 1:31 am

[Query] KOY's banner 78240310
    Army
    Army

[Query] KOY's banner Blackr10[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Medalg10[Query] KOY's banner Zigzag10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13[Query] KOY's banner Rainbo10

Rep2

[Query] KOY's banner Empty Re: [Query] KOY's banner

Post by Army May 13th 2009, 1:32 am

The middle is kinda weird... The Emerald is cut in half and not even symmetrical. But It's great.
    Zez
    Zez

[Query] KOY's banner Blackr10[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Zigzag10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 13th 2009, 1:34 am

He said..."that's the point"
    Army
    Army

[Query] KOY's banner Blackr10[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Medalg10[Query] KOY's banner Zigzag10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13[Query] KOY's banner Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 13th 2009, 1:34 am

oh. Then it's amazing.
    Pianta
    Pianta

[Query] KOY's banner Imagee10

[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Medalg10[Query] KOY's banner White10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta May 13th 2009, 1:39 am

I like it.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Query] KOY's banner GOMM8

[Query] KOY's banner White10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails May 13th 2009, 2:53 am

Zezima wrote:He said..."that's the point"
    Issat sum kind of artsy thing? Cuz maybe that's the point, but I don't like it very much.

It's ok if you have it off centered, but at LEAST have the bigger half on Amy's side, jeez.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner White10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 13th 2009, 3:07 am

Awesome. All the classic characters too.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Query] KOY's banner ZtZYh

[Query] KOY's banner Blackr10[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Zigzag10[Query] KOY's banner White10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13[Query] KOY's banner 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 13th 2009, 11:40 am

Ringtails wrote:It's ok if you have it off centered, but at LEAST have the bigger half on Amy's side, jeez.
    Just be glad Amy's got tied for the second biggest section of the banner.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 13th 2009, 6:03 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Ringtails wrote:It's ok if you have it off centered, but at LEAST have the bigger half on Amy's side, jeez.
    Actually, Eggman, Super Sonic, Amy, and Tails are all the same size, Sonic is a smidge bigger, the Icon in the center is a bit bigger, and Knuckles is a bit smaller...but not enough to notice...

The Icon is off center for, like Ringtails said, artistic reasoning, cutting it in half exactly, while logically correct, makes the image look completely different so, thinking like the brilliant artist I am, I cut it like you see it.
    Erazor
    Erazor

[Query] KOY's banner Blackr10[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Medalg10[Query] KOY's banner White10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 13th 2009, 6:11 pm

We should get a rotating banner.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Query] KOY's banner Blackr10[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Zigzag10[Query] KOY's banner White10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13[Query] KOY's banner 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 13th 2009, 6:17 pm

Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:
    Actually, Eggman, Super Sonic, Amy, and Tails are all the same size, Sonic is a smidge bigger, the Icon in the center is a bit bigger, and Knuckles is a bit smaller...but not enough to notice...

The Icon is off center for, like Ringtails said, artistic reasoning, cutting it in half exactly, while logically correct, makes the image look completely different so, thinking like the brilliant artist I am, I cut it like you see it.
    Well, I used Paint, and it showed Tails at 83 pixels, Amy and Super at 80, Ivo at 78, Knux at 77, and Sonic and the logo at 76.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 13th 2009, 6:20 pm

Well, I used Paint, and it showed Tails at 83 pixels, Amy and Super at 80, Ivo at 78, Knux at 77, and Sonic and the logo at 76.
    ...enough to notice....I said enough to notice....
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 13th 2009, 6:24 pm

I was pointing out who is the biggest and smallest using Paint, which defies what you said. That doesn't really relate to what I said, as Sonic and the logo are smaller than Knux.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 13th 2009, 6:29 pm

I was pointing out who is the biggest and smallest using Paint, which defies what you said. That doesn't really relate to what I said, as Sonic and the logo are smaller than Knux.
    Yes it does, because you used the picture program to find out exactly, when, looking noirmally , three pixels difference is impossible to notice.
    sykog
    sykog

[Query] KOY's banner Blackr10[Query] KOY's banner Medalw11[Query] KOY's banner Medalg10[Query] KOY's banner Zigzag10[Query] KOY's banner Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 13th 2009, 7:14 pm

I like it, but our current one is better.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 13th 2009, 8:46 pm

Yes it does, because you used the picture program to find out exactly, when, looking noirmally , three pixels difference is impossible to notice.
    So then I was right, you were just guessing.
    And I could tell Sonic was smaller than the others.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 13th 2009, 8:49 pm

So then I was right, you were just guessing.
    And I could tell Sonic was smaller than the others.
    *headdesk*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content