The ancient lands.

+2
NeoMetalSonic
Plix
6 posters

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer

Plix
    Plix

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Empty Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer

Post by Plix May 17th 2009, 10:20 pm

http://blogs.sega.com/europe/2009/05/12/sega-vintage-collection-2-titles-incoming-to-psn-and-xbl-this-summer/

Woo?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Imagee10

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer White10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medal13Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalg10

Rep35

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 17th 2009, 10:21 pm

*yawn* what else is new?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer White10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medal13Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer 2nio02t

Rep2

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer

Post by Miles24 May 18th 2009, 11:32 am

It is not exactly needed. There have been numerous games such as Sonic Mega Collection and Mega Collection Plus which already have this feature available. It is probably less expensive to buy the game rather than paying for the download.
    Plix
    Plix

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix May 18th 2009, 10:57 pm

These games will sell like hotcakes, that's the only reason they're being released yet again.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalg10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer White10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 18th 2009, 11:07 pm

I have the carts. I get real lock-on sexyness.
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalg10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 19th 2009, 12:01 am

Erazor wrote:I have the carts. I get real lock-on sexyness.
    Lucky. I don't have Sonic 3
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalg10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer White10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 19th 2009, 12:17 am

sykog77 wrote:
    You could probably get it for 5 bucksplus shipping and handling. Totally worth it for the real deal.
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalg10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 19th 2009, 9:28 am

Erazor wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    You could probably get it for 5 bucksplus shipping and handling. Totally worth it for the real deal.
    Or I could unlock it on Mega Collection for free.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer ZtZYh

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer White10Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer Medal13Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, lock on tech. to XBL in summer 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 19th 2009, 11:16 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Erazor wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Or I could unlock it on Mega Collection for free.
    But don't you want to lock on with sexyness or whatever? : ):

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content