Knucklesownsyou280
Ringtails
Zez
8 posters

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns

Zez
    Zez

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns VOZLn

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Empty [Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns

Post by Zez May 18th 2009, 2:12 am

Sonic Fan replied to the previous topic about her here to Sonicfan 1. She said she is glad the rep system is gone and that people like her, but she will not be returning, or for at least a long while. She wanted to become a Moderator here, but since she saw my topic about me not having anymore staff changes, she felt dejected. She said she would be at a forum called SSMB for now. She said she sort of felt uncomfortable being in a smallish forum. She said if she were a Mod she may return. I have notified this word to a few users, and most had a feeling of unjustice.

Basice response:

"No way! That's an awful way to get her to return. She's just going "Make me a Mod! Heh, heh." She shouldn't get it this way."

I think she is more than qualififed to be a Moderator, but I want public opinion.

Should she receive Mod status for her to return? Or is she gone from our lives forever?

Last edited by Zezima on May 26th 2010, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns GOMM8

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns White10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13

Rep24

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Empty Re: [Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns

Post by Ringtails May 18th 2009, 2:45 am

What's so good about being a mod anyway?

Mods should set a good example for everyone. In that regard, I think Sonic Fan did fit.

But, to be honest, I think the Mod status is something to be earned, not recieved. I understand her feelings and her reasoning for leaving, but I would ask her to come back FIRST, then ask for Mod status.
    Zez
    Zez

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13

Rep24

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Empty Re: [Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns

Post by Zez May 18th 2009, 2:49 am

I just found out not 5 miuntes ago that SSMB means The Sonic Stadium. Weird.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 18th 2009, 4:27 am

Sonic
    Stadium

S.S.M.B.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Imagee10

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns White10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 18th 2009, 8:58 am

WHAT!
    NO!
    If she wants to be a mod she has to earn it!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns ZtZYh

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns White10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 18th 2009, 10:49 am

Huh, I would have thought Sonic Stadium would give her more trouble than we ever would have.
    But yeah, tell her she has to show she'd be worthy of the title. She was only here for what, a couple weeks? If she wants to be a mod, she has to prove herself.

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    Army
    Army

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalg10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 5:13 pm

No. She doesn't deserve going from what's going on right now. If she wants to be a mod, she has to be a good member here and earn it. She can't just leave and say "make me a mod or I'll come back, if you don't then no" and expect to be a mod.

Last edited by Sonic The Armadillo on May 18th 2009, 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns White10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 18th 2009, 5:17 pm

That would be cruel, and that's not going to help anybody, including the site.

Army
    Army

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalg10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 5:20 pm

I guess It did sound cruel... I didn't wish for it to sound cruel. But she still doesn't deserve it In my opinion.
    sykog
    sykog

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalg10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 18th 2009, 9:11 pm

I want her to come back, but this is a little ridiculous.
    codeorange

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalg10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns White10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange May 19th 2009, 12:27 am

I want Sonic Fan to come back, but this is not the way that she should come back. She has to earn the rank of mod, which means she has to be an active member on these boards, and she has to be passionate about these boards.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez June 1st 2009, 2:23 pm

So, Sonic Fan is dead forever. Rest In Peace Sonic Fan.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 1st 2009, 8:22 pm

Not dead forever, gone for now.

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Blackr10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalw11[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Zigzag10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns White10[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medal13[Query/Announcement] Sonic Fan Returns Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 1st 2009, 8:23 pm

You know she will come back?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 1st 2009, 8:26 pm

It's not improbable.

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 1st 2009, 8:27 pm

But she won't come back until she is mod
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 1st 2009, 8:33 pm

I never said it was likely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content