Army
fluffymoochicken
Zez
20 posters

The World's most disturbing children's book ever

Zez
    Zez

The World's most disturbing children's book ever VOZLn

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Blackr10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Zigzag10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Empty The World''s most disturbing children''s book ever

Post by Zez May 18th 2009, 1:43 pm

Quoted from another site. Just read for yourselves.

The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379378_3448
    The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379379_3800
    The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379380_4131
    The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379381_4483
    The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379382_4832
    The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379436_8182
    The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379437_8552
    The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379438_8985
    The World's most disturbing children's book ever N9100063_34379439_9333
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

The World's most disturbing children's book ever WFmvl

Rep0

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Empty Re: The World's most disturbing children's book ever

Post by fluffymoochicken May 18th 2009, 5:00 pm

Wow, what a totally f****d up fundamentalist propaganda book. "Being gay is only the result of sexual and verbal abuse!" Those a**holes.

So where did you find it, anyway?

Last edited by Miles24 on May 18th 2009, 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cursing)
    Army
    Army

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Blackr10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalg10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Zigzag10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13The World's most disturbing children's book ever Rainbo10

Rep2

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Empty Re: The World's most disturbing children's book ever

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 5:28 pm

You sure that's a children's book...
    That is so ****** up.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Zigzag10The World's most disturbing children's book ever White10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 18th 2009, 6:07 pm

OH SWEET JESUS!!!

woo the first poster to not swear in their posts in this topic
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Imagee10

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Blackr10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Zigzag10The World's most disturbing children's book ever White10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 18th 2009, 6:09 pm

Wow.....where did you find this?
    Army
    Army

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Blackr10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalg10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Zigzag10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13The World's most disturbing children's book ever Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 6:57 pm

Also this is so far from the truth.
    In real life, the uncle would of gone to jail for child molesting, the parents would of divorced, and maybe, just maybe, the kid would of gone suicidal.
    Sunset
    Sunset

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset May 18th 2009, 8:57 pm

It was kinda "Eh" for me until the whole child molestation part. That was unexpected. 0_o
    sykog
    sykog

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Imagee10

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Blackr10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalg10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Zigzag10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 18th 2009, 9:45 pm

HOLY CRAP :O_o:
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Blackr10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalg10The World's most disturbing children's book ever White10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz May 19th 2009, 12:10 am

Technically they didn't mention God at all, and for all we know, he really might not have been gay; other people in the story appeared to be genuinely gay without any obvious signs of being neglected by their father and molested by their uncle. Still, I love how easy it is to get away with child molestation.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

The World's most disturbing children's book ever GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style May 19th 2009, 3:55 pm

Sunset wrote:It was kinda "Eh" for me until the whole child molestation part. That was unexpected. 0_o

Totally agreed how is this even a childrens book? this should be burned.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 19th 2009, 6:38 pm

What's this book named anyways?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 19th 2009, 7:48 pm

How odd. I was just wondering, "What unholy creation could make me shudder and laugh at once?"
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Blackr10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalg10The World's most disturbing children's book ever White10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 19th 2009, 7:53 pm

Roterblitz wrote:Technically they didn't mention God at all, and for all we know, he really might not have been gay; other people in the story appeared to be genuinely gay without any obvious signs of being neglected by their father and molested by their uncle. Still, I love how easy it is to get away with child molestation.

Who mentioned God in the first place? I don't see why it was suddenly brought up.
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 19th 2009, 8:12 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Who mentioned God in the first place? I don't see why it was suddenly brought up.
    I said it seemed like fundamentalist propaganda, i.e. Christian fundies.

Who else would try to explain away homosexuality as only being due to psychological trauma? Only those a**holes are so conceited.

Last edited by fluffymoochicken on May 19th 2009, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 19th 2009, 8:43 pm

fluffymoochicken wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Who mentioned God in the first place? I don't see why it was suddenly brought up.
    I said it seemed like fundamentalist propaganda, i.e. Christian fundies.

Who else would try to explain away homosexuality as only being due to psychological trauma? Only those assholes are so conceited.

I see. I didn't know that.

And I agree. This is a disgrace.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 5th 2010, 8:42 pm

It's still disturbing!
    Mario94
    Mario94

The World's most disturbing children's book ever 3qll2

Rep4

Post by Mario94 January 5th 2010, 9:32 pm

What the hell? They put that crap in children's books? They aren't supposed to lose their innocence until they hit puberty, and now they pull this on them when they've just learned how to read?

That's f***ed up.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army January 6th 2010, 12:25 am

What the hell is up with all the bumping!
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 6th 2010, 12:28 pm

Zez actually requested I do this because I brought it up.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 7th 2010, 6:39 pm

Just read that. Hizoly Crap. Who puts faggit in a kids' book? Who writes a book about being gay and being raped by your uncle?

Last edited by Ash The Hedgehog on January 8th 2010, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sonicfan01
    sonicfan01

Rep0

Post by sonicfan01 January 8th 2010, 1:17 pm

This is scaaaaaary o.o and weird and really hard to believe its a children's book OOY .
    HolyNightmare
    HolyNightmare

Rep0

Post by HolyNightmare January 9th 2010, 2:52 pm

Good read, would read again. 10/10
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever White10The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 January 9th 2010, 3:34 pm

That was a kids book?! Adult stuff right there!
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medalw11The World's most disturbing children's book ever Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 9th 2010, 4:07 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:That was a kids book?! Adult stuff right there!

I was like, "that can't be a kid's book. That seriously can't." I could see it being a book to help little kids when I was looking at the beginning, and even the part when he was molested, but when the kid called the boy a "faggit," I was shocked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 9th 2010, 6:39 pm

It seems like books in sunday school classrooms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content