The ancient lands.


+9
Super Racer Z
Shadow
Shadow Dude 64
sonicFREAK74647
Sketch Style
The Freedom Fighter
NeoMetalSonic
sykog
Zez
13 posters

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 VOZLn


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 White10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep3

    Age: : 28
     Posts: : 1595

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by SonicFan 1 June 1st 2009, 6:25 am

    I would like these songs:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywxYFA-zk0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKKKfIBCVmc&feature=related
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkK9widL2TA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWx-m-eKTO4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-iIeY26UnQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBTAGVnfXAw&feature=PlayList&p=D2BCDD01DA8B2B40&index=12
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyoMQg3d5cs&feature=PlayList&p=D2BCDD01DA8B2B40&index=14
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 VOZLn


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalg10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13

     Rep2

     Posts: : 1394

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by Gamma The Great June 2nd 2009, 4:13 am

    Gamma's Theme.
    sykog
    sykog

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Imagee10


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalg10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep29

    Age: : 27
     Posts: : 8839

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by sykog June 4th 2009, 7:08 pm

    Gammas theme, and Sonic 2 ending need to be added still then
    Zez
    Zez

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 VOZLn


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep24

     Posts: : 8707

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by Zez June 10th 2009, 12:26 am

    Well, Sykog can add any song requested in this topic, then. Since he did before I could, already.
    sykog
    sykog

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Imagee10


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalg10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep29

    Age: : 27
     Posts: : 8839

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by sykog June 10th 2009, 6:44 pm

    Zezima wrote:Well, Sykog can add any song requested in this topic, then. Since he did before I could, already.
    Okay, so it doesn't have to be voted twice? I'll do it later this weekend.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 ZtZYh


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 White10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 2nio02t

      : Male
     Rep76

    Age: : 32
     Posts: : 5812

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by The Freedom Fighter June 11th 2009, 4:17 pm

    Flight to Volcanic Fortress
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Special Stage: Emerald Challenge is improperly labeled as Sonic Heroes.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img520/9034/reallyfv1.png


    _________________

    To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    sykog
    sykog

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Imagee10


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalg10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep29

    Age: : 27
     Posts: : 8839

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by sykog June 11th 2009, 7:27 pm

    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Flight to Volcanic Fortress
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Special Stage: Emerald Challenge is improperly labeled as Sonic Heroes.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img520/9034/reallyfv1.png
    I've never seen that one before. Laughing laugh
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 ZtZYh


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 White10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 2nio02t

      : Male
     Rep76

    Age: : 32
     Posts: : 5812

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by The Freedom Fighter June 11th 2009, 10:41 pm

    sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Flight to Volcanic Fortress
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Special Stage: Emerald Challenge is improperly labeled as Sonic Heroes.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img520/9034/reallyfv1.png
    I've never seen that one before. Laughing laugh
    Made it maybe a year ago. But it was fun to make.
    And you didn't have to get rid of Special Stage: Emerald Challenge. :(:


    _________________

    To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    sykog
    sykog

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Imagee10


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalg10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep29

    Age: : 27
     Posts: : 8839

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by sykog June 11th 2009, 11:52 pm

    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Flight to Volcanic Fortress
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Special Stage: Emerald Challenge is improperly labeled as Sonic Heroes.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img520/9034/reallyfv1.png
    I've never seen that one before. Laughing laugh
    Made it maybe a year ago. But it was fun to make.
    And you didn't have to get rid of Special Stage: Emerald Challenge. :(:
    I could of sworn I did.
    EDIT: I checked, and it's the actual song now.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 ZtZYh


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 White10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 2nio02t

      : Male
     Rep76

    Age: : 32
     Posts: : 5812

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by The Freedom Fighter June 12th 2009, 12:07 am

    sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Flight to Volcanic Fortress
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Special Stage: Emerald Challenge is improperly labeled as Sonic Heroes.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img520/9034/reallyfv1.png
    I've never seen that one before. Laughing laugh
    Made it maybe a year ago. But it was fun to make.
    And you didn't have to get rid of Special Stage: Emerald Challenge. :(:
    I could of sworn I did.
    EDIT: I checked, and it's the actual song now.
    Yes, but you got rid of Special Stage: Emerald Challenge.


    _________________

    To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    sykog
    sykog

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Imagee10


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Blackr10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalw11[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medalg10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Zigzag10[Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep29

    Age: : 27
     Posts: : 8839

    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by sykog June 12th 2009, 5:18 pm

    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Flight to Volcanic Fortress
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Special Stage: Emerald Challenge is improperly labeled as Sonic Heroes.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img520/9034/reallyfv1.png
    I've never seen that one before. Laughing laugh
    Made it maybe a year ago. But it was fun to make.
    And you didn't have to get rid of Special Stage: Emerald Challenge. :(:
    I could of sworn I did.
    EDIT: I checked, and it's the actual song now.
    Yes, but you got rid of Special Stage: Emerald Challenge.
    Oh, I misread your post. I did not know you wanted to keep it.

    Sponsored content


    [Announcement] Playlist Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: [Announcement] Playlist Requests

    Post by Sponsored content