+2
The Freedom Fighter
Zez
6 posters

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us

Zez
    Zez

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us VOZLn

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Blackr10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medalw11[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Zigzag10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Empty [Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us

Post by Zez June 2nd 2009, 2:47 pm

Any ideas for a background, post them here.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us ZtZYh

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Blackr10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medalw11[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Zigzag10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us White10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medal13[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us 2nio02t

Rep76

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Empty Re: [Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 2nd 2009, 3:01 pm

New one= :O_o:

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    Army
    Army

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Blackr10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medalw11[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medalg10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Zigzag10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medal13[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Rainbo10

Rep2

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Empty Re: [Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us

Post by Army June 2nd 2009, 3:57 pm

THis has something to do with the fact the reviewer hated the current one, doesn't it?
    Zez
    Zez

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Blackr10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medalw11[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Zigzag10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 2nd 2009, 3:59 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:THis has something to do with the fact the reviewer hated the current one, doesn't it?

+Nayik
    JakJak

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us WFmvl

Rep0

Post by JakJak June 2nd 2009, 4:22 pm

I think a new background wouldn't hurt.. I've seen this one since the day I joined. There needs to be changes for the Community every now and then.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 June 2nd 2009, 4:51 pm

....you've only been here for two months...
    sykog
    sykog

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Imagee10

[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Blackr10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medalw11[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medalg10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Zigzag10[Query] Background ~ Back to haunt us Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 4th 2009, 7:48 pm

I really like this background though. It will be hard to find a better one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content