Vector

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Vector VOZLn

Vector Medalw11Vector Medalg10Vector Zigzag10Vector Medal13

Rep2

Vector Empty Vector

Post by Gamma The Great June 15th 2009, 5:37 am

A little too narrow minded and obsessive over moeny, don;t you think? Shouldn't they expand his personality?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Vector Blackr10Vector Medalw11Vector Medalg10Vector White10Vector Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

Vector Empty Re: Vector

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 12:36 pm

Vector has a pretty unique personality compared to the rest of the cast in my opinion. Unlike the other guys he's got a common goal that regular hard working fellas can actually relate to realistically which deals with paying the rent.

I don't know where you got it in your head that he was obsessive over money though. All the scenes I've seen him speak about money sounded completely justified when you consider their circumstances and hinted living conditions. (That detective office is indeed a mess). So far, I haven't seem him with much desire to aquire money with the insentuve to just simply have money and drool over it like jolly ol' Mr. Krabs. It's just about paying the rent. If you're constantly taking up jobs that don't garentee pay then you lose your house. It's the way of the world.

Despite that Vector has a very charming attitude and disposition. It's more then obvious that he is caring to a degree. He also has shown to be very intelligent and has an eye for noticing what his partners amazingly didn't notice. Anyone could've easily figured out that it was Eggman who hired them in Heroes, that is if you're playing the game. Experiencing it however, wouldn't make any sense though. The Chaotix have been put on a mission to destroy everything of Eggman's for an unexplored reason. The natural way of thinking would be to suggest that a good civilian was captured and was somehow able to contact the Chaotix to bring justice.

That's what Espio and Charmy were thinking at least. Vector knew better. Even more, he knew the Eggman they defeated after the final boss was a fake. I loved it.

His character is expanded on a bit more in Sonic X where he's given a much more comical and oblivious side yet still retains some of his detective skills.
    sykog
    sykog

Vector Imagee10

Vector Blackr10Vector Medalw11Vector Medalg10Vector Zigzag10Vector Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 12:38 pm

I'm fine with Vector, I actually think he's unique.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Vector Blackr10Vector Medalw11Vector Zigzag10Vector White10Vector Medal13Vector 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 2:56 pm

I used to like Vector. Team Chaotix was the only ones that weren't ruined by Heroes. But then, well, the computer room fiasco. Kinda ruined him for me. But he was alright in Rivals 2, and I'm hoping he'll be better in his next game.
    sykog
    sykog

Vector Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 3:33 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I used to like Vector. Team Chaotix was the only ones that weren't ruined by Heroes. But then, well, the computer room fiasco. Kinda ruined him for me. But he was alright in Rivals 2, and I'm hoping he'll be better in his next game.
    Really? Do yo mean the actual thing, or everybody repeating it all the time?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Vector Blackr10Vector Medalw11Vector Zigzag10Vector White10Vector Medal13Vector 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 3:44 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:I used to like Vector. Team Chaotix was the only ones that weren't ruined by Heroes. But then, well, the computer room fiasco. Kinda ruined him for me. But he was alright in Rivals 2, and I'm hoping he'll be better in his next game.
    Both. I'd post Vector's Song of Torture to help elaborate, but it seems Putfile died.
    sykog
    sykog

Vector Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 3:45 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Both. I'd post Vector's Song of Torture to help elaborate, but it seems Putfile died.
    Oh, that surprises me. I still like Vector even though that happened.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 3:47 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    I do too, but he's much lower on my list than say Charmy or Espio.
    It's also reasons like that for why Shadow got knocked down as well.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Vector Kz2PK

Vector Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow June 15th 2009, 5:55 pm

He was pretty epic in Sonic X. Annoying with the computer room thing but other then that, pretty awesome character.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 8:38 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Lower then Charmy and Espio isn't a good thing. All because his voice actor screwed up too... DAMNIT!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 9:22 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Lower then Charmy and Espio isn't a good thing. All because his voice actor screwed up too... DAMNIT!
    Script and direction were issues as well. And besides, even if all those were good, he'd still be under Charmy and Espio. They just rock.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 9:24 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Script and direction were issues as well. And besides, even if all those were good, he'd still be under Charmy and Espio. They just rock.

No, screw all that. Vector's too awesome to be under Espio.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 9:26 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Except Espio has ninja power. Sorry.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 9:28 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Nope. Ninja my foot. The guys over at Naruto don't get that advantage so neither does him. Vector's got fire power.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 9:31 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Nope. Ninja my foot. The guys over at Naruto don't get that advantage so neither does him. Vector's got fire power.
    Why would I ninja your foot?
    Yes, but the difference between Naruto and co. and Espio is: Espio's a chameleon. That wins him the advantage.
    So does Fireman, but you don't see him getting involved.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 9:36 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Yes, but the difference between Naruto and co. and Espio is: Espio's a chameleon. That wins him the advantage.

Vector is a crocodile. He eat chameleon and don't fall for camoflauge trick.

And yes, ninja my foot! It you can't then you're point is invalid. Vector won't lose to less orginial Espio.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 10:23 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Vector is a crocodile. He eat chameleon and don't fall for camoflauge trick.

And yes, ninja my foot! It you can't then you're point is invalid. Vector won't lose to less orginial Espio.
    So? Eggman could eat them all.
    Originality does not equal better. Why would you think so? Besides, ninjaing your foot is not the ninja way. So now Espio is higher on the tier because apparently having Vector higher on the tier causes people to want their foot ninjaed.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 10:27 pm

Originally added on to the fact that Vector is better. Why would you think I meant otherwise? Because talking to you always makes me feel depressed probably. As if originality was the only reason I've presented that made Vector better. Why would you think so? HUH!?

An the consideration that Espio is higher is the reason people get their foot ninjaed. Vector's too awesome to equal anything bad without it dealing with something stupid or petty.

And you obviously no nothing of the ninja way.

(And honestly I haven't seen much development for Espio aside from being semi-serious and a self-proclaimed ninja. They need to go deeper into him if we're talking about who needs to be expanded upon.)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 10:43 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Originally added on to the fact that Vector is better. Why would you think I meant otherwise? Because talking to you always makes me feel depressed probably. As if originality was the only reason I've presented that made Vector better. Why would you think so? HUH!?

An the consideration that Espio is higher is the reason people get their foot ninjaed. Vector's too awesome to equal anything bad without it dealing with something stupid or petty.

(And honestly I haven't seen much development for Espio aside from being semi-serious and a self-proclaimed ninja. They need to go deeper into him if we're talking about who needs to be expanded upon.)
    I didn't say Espio is better, I said he's higher on my list. And if you think originality makes him better, that isn't true. But I'd think so because you randomly shot it in. There, my friend, is your HUH!?.
    Hence the computer room fiasco. See, we've come full circle.
    I'm a spy, not a ninja, but I know enough. I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, after all.
    I never said if he should or not be expanded upon, but if he was not in favor of expanding on others who need the expansion, I'd accept the necessary loss.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 10:58 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Originally added on to the fact that Vector is better. Why would you think I meant otherwise? Because talking to you always makes me feel depressed probably. As if originality was the only reason I've presented that made Vector better. Why would you think so? HUH!?

I didn't say Espio is better, I said he's higher on my list. And if you think originality makes him better, that isn't true. But I'd think so because you randomly shot it in. There, my friend, is your HUH!?.
    Hence the computer room fiasco. See, we've come full circle.
    I'm a spy, not a ninja, but I know enough. I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, after all.
    I never said if he should or not be expanded upon, but if he was not in favor of expanding on others who need the expansion, I'd accept the necessary loss.

I thought I just made myself clear on the whole originality aspect. I never said originality made him better damnit. I didn't think it was randomly shot in compared to the other nonsense we've been spouting.
    And it's a shame about that fiasco too. Stupid, petty, and unfair reasons that I distastfully react to.
    You're neither of those things. As am I. The TMNT aren't ninjas either.
    I know you never said anything about being expanded upon. That was my attempt at discussing something serious. I was hoping for a less personal reply really.
    I didn't get any HUH answered from this. Yo just take what I say the wrong way. See, I knew this would happen again eventually. It always does when I try to stay on my own positive course and defend something on here.

You're list is fine though. It just bothers me when a character like Vector, whom I believe has plenty more redeeming qualities then a character like Espio, gets the short end of the stick for small, petty reasons that the majority of the fans like to pick at and pick at in spite of actual observation. That isn't what you're doing here though. This is just going on so that I have something to do that'll make me feel weird again.

(Sheesh, now I feel bad. I know it isn't your fault but I've noticed it always happens after I speak with you for some reason. There isn't any sense of harshness behind your posts is there?... Stupid question.)

EDIT: You know what, forget I said anything. Everything you've said is right. I'm desperately idiotic when it comes to this. This was stupid of me for going into a topic about a fictional character from a video game series.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Vector GOMM8

Vector Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 29th 2009, 6:48 am

I personally don't like him, he doesn't appear often enough for me to take a liking to him, but he doesn't seem to be TOO boring I guess, he's better than other Chaotix members like Espio and Mighty.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 3:15 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:I personally don't like him, he doesn't appear often enough for me to take a liking to him, but he doesn't seem to be TOO boring I guess, he's better than other Chaotix members like Espio and Mighty.

Vector is just awesome. He does need to appear more though. Espio is cool but people like him more because they get to see the ninja side of the Sonic series and what-not. And Mighty's just overrated.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 2nd 2009, 1:10 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Sonic Fan wrote:I personally don't like him, he doesn't appear often enough for me to take a liking to him, but he doesn't seem to be TOO boring I guess, he's better than other Chaotix members like Espio and Mighty.

Vector is just awesome. He does need to appear more though. Espio is cool but people like him more because they get to see the ninja side of the Sonic series and what-not. And Mighty's just overrated.
    Mighty is more likely underrated than overrated.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Vector VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 2nd 2009, 1:35 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

From what I've been hearing he's got a more overrated look to him. Sorry that my eyes aren't like yours.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Vector ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 2nd 2009, 2:25 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

From what I've been hearing he's got a more overrated look to him. Sorry that my eyes aren't like yours.
    Well you can continue going by what you've heard, but I can't say I'd advise it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content