The ancient lands.

+3
The Freedom Fighter
Zez
XNinjaRed
7 posters

What things in your youth would you want to remember?

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Imagee10

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medalw11What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medalg10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Zigzag10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Empty What things in your youth would you want to remember?

Post by XNinjaRed June 17th 2009, 4:17 am

You tend to forget stuff about when you were like 4 years old, however those could be the glory days where you could do anything and got given allot of stuff. What things would you like to remember of your youth?
    I used to have a little rabbit, but that was when I was so young I couldn't even remember I had one.
    Ironically my favorite animals are rabbits.

Last edited by XNinjaRed on June 17th 2009, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zez
    Zez

What things in your youth would you want to remember? VOZLn

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Blackr10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medalw11What things in your youth would you want to remember? Zigzag10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medal13

Rep24

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Empty Re: What things in your youth would you want to remember?

Post by Zez June 17th 2009, 4:18 am

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

What things in your youth would you want to remember? ZtZYh

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Blackr10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medalw11What things in your youth would you want to remember? Zigzag10What things in your youth would you want to remember? White10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medal13What things in your youth would you want to remember? 2nio02t

Rep76

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Empty Re: What things in your youth would you want to remember?

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 17th 2009, 10:28 am

You want to remember making that topic?
    Zez
    Zez

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Blackr10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medalw11What things in your youth would you want to remember? Zigzag10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 17th 2009, 11:46 am

The topic was originally "Do you have any pets?"
    enter08
    enter08

What things in your youth would you want to remember? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by enter08 June 20th 2009, 11:46 am

what not... I just had a great childhood...
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

What things in your youth would you want to remember? GOMM8

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 25th 2009, 1:01 pm

- My massive Sonic collection, and Sonic in general.

- My dog who died last year.

- My time spent at college.

- All my good online friends, and all the time spent on sites which mean a lot to me.

I think that's about it for stuff that's happened in my teenage years, I've just been stuck in the house for 4 years seeing no one, going nowhere and not doing anything, and so I don't have many things to look back on.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medalw11What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medalg10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Zigzag10What things in your youth would you want to remember? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great July 1st 2009, 3:04 am

Sonic Fan wrote:I've just been stuck in the house for 4 years seeing no one, going nowhere and not doing anything, and so I don't have many things to look back on.

I second this statement.
    a bee
    a bee

What things in your youth would you want to remember? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by a bee July 2nd 2009, 8:38 am

Previous base housing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content