+6
Modiviver
Sunset
sykog
Auflodern
Knucklesownsyou280
XNinjaRed
10 posters

If you could choose, how would you want to die?

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Imagee10

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalg10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Zigzag10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Empty If you could choose, how would you want to die?

Post by XNinjaRed June 21st 2009, 10:44 am

Now we all know you're gonna die EVENTUALLY, so how about we put our thoughts about if we could CHOOSE how we'll die.

I myself would like to die right next to my wife... in bed.
    Thus the last thing I'll remember would be being in bed with my wife and my wife will get quite a shock of her life which if you're a sadistic fiend like me would enjoy watching while you're in the depths of hell. :Mr. Green:
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

If you could choose, how would you want to die? GOMM8

Rep2

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Empty Re: If you could choose, how would you want to die?

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 June 21st 2009, 12:27 pm

You really do scare me, XNinja.

I'd like to die in the freezing cold.......
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

If you could choose, how would you want to die? VOZLn

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? Zigzag10If you could choose, how would you want to die? White10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

Rep26

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Empty Re: If you could choose, how would you want to die?

Post by Auflodern June 21st 2009, 1:27 pm

sykog
    sykog

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Blackr10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalg10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Zigzag10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 21st 2009, 3:35 pm

peacefully.....yeah
    Sunset
    Sunset

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset June 21st 2009, 10:27 pm

Peacefully in my sleep at a grand old age.

Or maybe by Guillotine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 21st 2009, 11:20 pm

Ideally, I would want my body to clinically die from the brain being removed and put into a twenty-one year old body, followed by the blood being drained out for the blood bank, and the organs being taken out to use as transplants. My brain would live on for several more years in its new young body, possibly until nanomachines are developed to a point at which they can reverse aging and allow people to live indefinitely, repairing their host body and themselves endlessly, upon which I would be injected with modified nanomachines that are not connected to a special control network that is bound to exist at the time due to the government always sticking their nose in things.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Modiviver June 21st 2009, 11:37 pm

Mly wrote:Ideally, I would want my body to clinically die from the brain being removed and put into a twenty-one year old body, followed by the blood being drained out for the blood bank, and the organs being taken out to use as transplants. My brain would live on for several more years in its new young body, possibly until nanomachines are developed to a point at which they can reverse aging and allow people to live indefinitely, repairing their host body and themselves endlessly, upon which I would be injected with modified nanomachines that are not connected to a special control network that is bound to exist at the time due to the government always sticking their nose in things.
    Okay......?

Peacefully, laid in bed, full-filling my life.

Or get shot. In a cool way though, like I was involved in a gang famous around the world for selling drugs or something cool like that. And I was shot by a rival gang few blocks from my home. I was avenged. My death was on CNN and all the other News Channels. My brother was on Larry King and thousands of people were outside of my hospital in my time of need.
    Oh yeah and before I got shot I was shot many other times. In gangwars.

But like that will ever happen.

Last edited by Modiviver on June 21st 2009, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sykog
    sykog

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Blackr10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalg10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Zigzag10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 21st 2009, 11:37 pm

Sunset wrote:Peacefully in my sleep at a grand old age.

Or maybe by Guillotine.

:Whoa!:
    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Erazor
    Erazor

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Blackr10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalg10If you could choose, how would you want to die? White10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 22nd 2009, 2:15 am

I have a heart-attack during intercourse with an attractive young woman while I am in my mid 60's.
    Zez
    Zez

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Blackr10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? Zigzag10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 22nd 2009, 3:14 am

Thinking about how I'll die will cloud the way I live.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 22nd 2009, 3:25 am

On the contrary, it's possible that thinking about death will motivate you to live.
    Zez
    Zez

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Blackr10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? Zigzag10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 22nd 2009, 3:26 am

Mly wrote:On the contrary, it's possible that thinking about death will motivate you to live.

Motivation through fear is unhealthy. I'm not sure I'd like living my life based on a provocation of an inevitable fear to motivate myself to do something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 22nd 2009, 3:33 am

Here's the dark little secret about fear, Zez: It keeps people well in line. That's how the government and most forms of coercion work. One who masters fear masters himself and almost all others. One who masters fearlessness is mastered by no man, not even himself.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez June 22nd 2009, 3:36 am

Yeah, and I said I do not want to live by fear. Those who live by fear are owned by their fear. I do not want to be controlled by something that I, in reality, control. Besides, what keeps us in line may or may not have to do with fear, depending on the case. For some people, it's a trait labeled decency.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalg10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Zigzag10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 22nd 2009, 3:44 am

Zezima wrote:Thinking about how I'll die will cloud the way I live.
    Remember when I said how you come up with the most stupid of logic?
    This is one of them.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez June 22nd 2009, 3:46 am

XNinjaRed wrote:
    Zezima wrote:Thinking about how I'll die will cloud the way I live.
    Remember when I said how you come up with the most stupid of logic?
    This is one of them.

How, exactly, is it stupid?
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 22nd 2009, 3:48 am

By your logic if I think about the death of Sonic that means I will live my life being pessimistic of Sonic.
    Or if I think about how your site is being run by you of all people is making me stop visiting it.
    Or if I think about how it'll feel to freefall will make me scared of heights.

Yes, it's THAT stupid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 22nd 2009, 3:50 am

Zezima wrote:Yeah, and I said I do not want to live by fear.
    That's your choice. Fear is highly disciplinary.

Those who live by fear are owned by their fear.
    Fear owns all but the reckless, who are stupid and therefore irrelevant. All things, or rather all motives, ascend upward from fear, and into fear, all motives crumble down.

I do not want to be controlled by something that I, in reality, control.
    You do not control fear. No man controls fear. People only play on the fear of others, as opportunities relating to fear arise.

Besides, what keeps us in line may or may not have to do with fear, depending on the case.
    Fear, and its extensions, are the only things that keep people in line. All normal people live in fear, are born in fear, and die in fear.

For some people, it's a trait labeled decency.
    Decency is an extension of fear. Decency is fear of being bad.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez June 22nd 2009, 4:03 am

Fine. I'll stop posting my opinions. I suppose it's better if I stay out of it.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 22nd 2009, 4:06 am

Zezima wrote:Fine. I'll stop posting my opinions. I suppose it's better if I stay out of it.
    I'm not saying you shouldn't put in your opinions, just that you have to think through it a bit more.
    Oh who am I kidding, think through it ALLOT more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 22nd 2009, 4:09 am

Allot more? Allot more of what, exactly?
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 22nd 2009, 4:28 am

As in he has to think through his posts a lot more then he does now.
    Allot as in combining the two words of a lot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 22nd 2009, 5:50 am

A lot is a large amount or number.

Allot is the action of distributing evenly.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 22nd 2009, 6:55 am

really, huh, didn't know that.
    Okay, I'll just say "a lot" from now then.
    Jmh
    Jmh

If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medalw11If you could choose, how would you want to die? White10If you could choose, how would you want to die? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 22nd 2009, 6:44 pm

I want to die by my own hands to prove that I am the only one that can kill me. :Twisted!:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content