+6
Army
The Freedom Fighter
Erazor
NeoMetalSonic
Auflodern
Plix
10 posters

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile.

Plix
    Plix

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Empty [Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile.

Post by Plix August 4th 2009, 9:32 pm

There's no reason why I should be forced to add my birthdate to my profile. I prefer to remain a mystery. Incognito. A smooth criminal.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Zigzag10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. White10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13

Rep26

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Empty Re: [Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile.

Post by Auflodern August 4th 2009, 9:38 pm

well said
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Imagee10

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Zigzag10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. White10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalg10

Rep35

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Empty Re: [Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile.

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 4th 2009, 9:53 pm

We can't even see your birthday
    Erazor
    Erazor

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Imagee10

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalg10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. White10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 4th 2009, 10:06 pm

TalkingObject wrote:We can't even see your birthday
    Probably because he chose not to update his profile when he discovered that he'd be forced to display his age, like me.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. ZtZYh

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Zigzag10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. White10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 4th 2009, 10:22 pm

Well, technically it's up to sykog and Miles now, since they're in charge.

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 10:53 pm

1: Put in a random date.
    2: Wha? What happened to Zez?
    Army
    Army

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalg10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Zigzag10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army August 5th 2009, 1:53 am

Mly Zezima is still active, although if he's a gone for 7 days Sykog and Miles In charge till he comes back.
    Miles24
    Miles24

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. White10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 5th 2009, 10:44 am

I'll see if I can fix the problem, though there may be a reason that Zezima made the birthday within the user's profile mandatory.
    Erazor
    Erazor

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalg10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. White10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 5th 2009, 11:14 am

Miles24 wrote:I'll see if I can fix the problem, though there may be a reason that Zezima made the birthday within the user's profile mandatory.
    You'd be hard pressed to find a good one.
    sykog
    sykog

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalg10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Zigzag10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 5th 2009, 8:08 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, technically it's up to sykog and Miles now, since they're in charge.
    Well, technically, your'e still and admin and can make decisions too. I'll change it though, if Miles hasn't already.
    EDIT: Ok, he did it already.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. ZtZYh

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Zigzag10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. White10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 6th 2009, 1:45 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, technically it's up to sykog and Miles now, since they're in charge.
    Well, technically, your'e still and admin and can make decisions too. I'll change it though, if Miles hasn't already.
    EDIT: Ok, he did it already.
    Except I don't know Forumotion as well as you two, hence why I couldn't figure how to get the skins online or anything like that.

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon August 6th 2009, 4:10 pm

I agree 100% with the main statement above.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix August 12th 2009, 12:23 pm

Problem solved. Moved to the archive.
    Zez
    Zez

[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Blackr10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medalw11[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Zigzag10[Suggestion] Please make putting your birthday OPTIONAL in the profile. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 17th 2009, 3:12 pm

The birthdate was mandatory because it's illegal for anyone younger than 13 to register on a forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content