+2
sykog
Zez
6 posters

[Suggestion] Profile Fields

Zez
    Zez

[Suggestion] Profile Fields VOZLn

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Blackr10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalw11[Suggestion] Profile Fields Zigzag10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Empty [Suggestion] Profile Fields

Post by Zez December 29th 2009, 4:03 am

Any profile fields you want, but don't see in your profile? Suggest some here!
    Anonymous

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Empty Re: [Suggestion] Profile Fields

Post by Guest December 29th 2009, 4:11 am

Zezima wrote:No! Not every last possible variable of a human's existence is listed in my endless plethora of profile fields! MUST. ADD. MORE!!!
    No.

Stop.

Don't.

Seriously.
    sykog
    sykog

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Imagee10

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Blackr10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalw11[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalg10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Zigzag10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 29th 2009, 12:56 pm

No, we already have too many. We don't want to make an autobiography.
    Pianta
    Pianta

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalw11[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalg10[Suggestion] Profile Fields White10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta December 29th 2009, 1:18 pm

I'd suggest you remove some. It's way too many.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Suggestion] Profile Fields ZtZYh

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Blackr10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalw11[Suggestion] Profile Fields Zigzag10[Suggestion] Profile Fields White10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medal13[Suggestion] Profile Fields 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 29th 2009, 1:21 pm

Oh come on. We hardly have that many. We can still have more. You don't have to fill them out, after. Stop complaining, you complainers.

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    Zez
    Zez

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Blackr10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalw11[Suggestion] Profile Fields Zigzag10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 29th 2009, 2:17 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Oh come on. We hardly have that many. We can still have more. You don't have to fill them out, after. Stop complaining, you complainers.

Indeed. I was going to color code, and sort them out, anyways, so they're easier to use. Besides, I doubted there were anymore profile fields left to add, but I wasn't sure, so I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to add anything there. What's so wrong with that?
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalw11[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalg10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Zigzag10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed December 29th 2009, 2:22 pm

Well if you need SOMETHING then I guess you can add race or social status or something if you're really in desperate need of something at all...
    Miles24
    Miles24

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Blackr10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalw11[Suggestion] Profile Fields White10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medal13[Suggestion] Profile Fields 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 December 29th 2009, 4:25 pm

I'm actually quite happy with the number of profile fields that we currently have. Unless there is an item that members truly want to have, then no other fields should be added.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalw11[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medalg10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Zigzag10[Suggestion] Profile Fields Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed December 29th 2009, 4:32 pm

Miles24 wrote:I'm actually quite happy with the number of profile fields that we currently have. Unless there is an item that members truly want to have, then no other fields should be added.
    Exactly, adding more would simply be as if we want to put our whole life in these forums, which contrary to popular belief, is not a good thing.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez December 29th 2009, 4:33 pm

Okay. Resolved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content