Zez
Sketch Style
Jmh
9 posters

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora

Jmh
    Jmh

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Imagee10

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora White10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Empty LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora

Post by Jmh January 6th 2010, 6:33 pm

This is serious, All this time the person who we thought was LSB was Majora all along. It seems that blast was possessed by Majora around the same time he went ape s on the ROG.

For more information go to these youtube pages.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicSpeedVII#p/f/2/-qAcBWlXLxo

https://www.youtube.com/user/LightSpeedBlast

I'm currently trying to bring Blast back to the light.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora GOMM8

Rep2

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Empty Re: LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora

Post by Sketch Style January 6th 2010, 6:45 pm

Why so? Why try to? Did you know him personally?
    Jmh
    Jmh

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora White10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13

Rep67

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Empty Re: LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora

Post by Jmh January 6th 2010, 6:51 pm

Sketch Style wrote:Why so? Why try to? Did you know him personally?
    Yes I did. He was a good friend.
    Zez
    Zez

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora VOZLn

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Blackr10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Zigzag10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 6th 2010, 7:16 pm

I feel I shouldn't get involved.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora ZtZYh

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Blackr10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Zigzag10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora White10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 6th 2010, 7:20 pm

And what's HN's opinion on the matter?
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 6th 2010, 7:31 pm

Why did he turn to trolling?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora White10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalg10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz January 6th 2010, 8:57 pm

The idiots. Oh yes, the mas will be your friend. NO IT WON'T!! DON'T PUT THE MASK ON!!! DON'T DO IT!
    Hidethegames
    Hidethegames

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hidethegames January 6th 2010, 10:24 pm

I.... I don't get it. :/

Explain?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora White10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalg10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz January 6th 2010, 10:30 pm

This coming from a person with a Link avatar. XD
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Blackr10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Zigzag10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora White10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 6th 2010, 10:52 pm

Hidethegames wrote:I.... I don't get it. :/

Explain?
    It's quite a long story, but...as far as we can tell...
    After Link killed Majora, he somehow survived and escaped through a hole in the dimensions and arrived on Earth around after the Eggman Empire fell and everyone was made to forget about the Austrailian American War. Majora found the Tails Doll and possessed it and went to kill Empress Cream so she couldn't stop him from destroying Earth, but he was beaten and retreated. In desperation, he attempted to summon The Beast before he was supposed to be and destroy it that way, but he was beaten down. HN then attempted to seal the Tails Doll in the fiery pits of Hades, but he escaped and attempted to regain his power in New York, but was found by King Big and myself and sealed again, this time without the Tails Doll body. But he apparently escaped again and possessed LightSpeedBlast in order to destroy the world, again.
    sykog
    sykog

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Blackr10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalg10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Zigzag10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 6th 2010, 11:22 pm

I'm confused. What kind of messed up RP is this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 6th 2010, 11:36 pm

*stands with legs locked and arms folded*

No, I'm not going to do it. I'm not getting involved with his moronity any more. I suggest the rest of you do the same.
    Zez
    Zez

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Blackr10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Zigzag10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 6th 2010, 11:41 pm

Mly wrote:*stands with legs locked and arms folded*

No, I'm not going to do it. I'm not getting involved with his moronity any more. I suggest the rest of you do the same.

....... :<_<:

....What's the catch?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 6th 2010, 11:42 pm

None. If we collectively starve him of attention, he'll go some other place, like all trolls do.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 7th 2010, 12:04 pm

sykog77 wrote:I'm confused. What kind of messed up RP is this?
    What's an RP?
    Pianta
    Pianta

LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalw11LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medalg10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora White10LightSpeedBlast has just admited to be Majora Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta January 7th 2010, 12:44 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    What's an RP?
    Role Play?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 7th 2010, 3:18 pm

Pianta wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    What's an RP?
    Role Play?
    Oh. Well, I don't know what RP you're talking about sykog, but what does it have to do with this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 7th 2010, 6:03 pm

What? I don't get it.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 7th 2010, 6:41 pm

The internet is serious business Sykog.

Oh, and Bliz, pretty much your brother is possessed by an evil mask. What's more to get?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 8th 2010, 1:45 am

I can't do this alone. I need stronger power if I want to drive Majora out of LSB..................

..... I need king big.........
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 8th 2010, 1:54 am

Mly wrote:If we collectively starve him of attention, he'll go some other place, like all trolls do.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 8th 2010, 11:23 am

Mly wrote:
    Mly wrote:If we collectively starve him of attention, he'll go some other place, like all trolls do.

Appeantly, Mly, you aren't readind what he's saying. he wants to make him a respectable person again, not drive him away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 8th 2010, 3:37 pm

Sigh.

The form of Mly's facepalm was inexplicable!
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 8th 2010, 5:26 pm

Mly wrote:Sigh.

The form of Mly's facepalm was inexplicable!

And yet it was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 8th 2010, 6:08 pm

So your all getting all upset over a ROLE PLAY?
    Its not even real, its not something you truly discuss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content