SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Sonic Shorts Medalw11Sonic Shorts Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Sonic Shorts Empty Sonic Shorts

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 16th 2011, 7:24 pm

Eh, this is just a collection of short stories on Sonic I plan to write about. I normally never finish long stories, so short stories would be fun to write about. Thoughts are appreciated. Thank you for reading. :D
    -
    Part One:
    In the Ravaged Platform Zone, the seemingly endless sky roared with a clap of thunder. Rain fell from above, in a rhythmic, drum-like pattern. Sonic and Dr. Robotnik stood face to face to each other on a single platform above the raging seas. They stared at the other, waiting for the moment to strike.

This was it. After about 2 decades of strife, the conflict of blue and red, spiky and moustachioed, hedgehog and man, speedster and genius, would be at an end. This was where the final battle between Sonic and Dr. Robotnik would take place...

Part Two:
    And then that cunning, dastardly villain of fellow- or rather, Eggman, Dr. Robotnik's more evil, childish twin brother- came in and FARTED on the BOTH OF THEM! Both Sonic and Dr. Robotnik coughed vehemently while Eggman laughed maliciously.

"AW, DUDE!" Sonic yelled. "THAT'S SUCH A TERRIBLE SMELL!"

"DARN YOU, MY GODFORSAKEN BROTHER!" Dr. Robotnik screamed to the heavens, for he couldn't see his brother; the noxious gases made his eyes swell with tears. "DAAAARRRN YOOOUU!"

"MUHUHAAHAHAHAHA! Another bad deed for the day!" Eggman chuckled. "Now, off to do more evil things! Good day, gentlemen!" He flew off on his ship, the Egg Carrier Mk.II.

After the gas fumes dissipated, Sonic and Dr. Robotnik breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"You know, your brother's a..." Sonic said.

"I know, man," Dr. Robotnik cried. "I know."

THE END.

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Sonic Shorts Medalw11Sonic Shorts Zigzag10Sonic Shorts White10Sonic Shorts Medal13

Rep26

Sonic Shorts Empty Re: Sonic Shorts

Post by Auflodern March 16th 2011, 7:30 pm

I'd suggest changing the title...
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/550203
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Sonic Shorts Blackr10Sonic Shorts Medalw11Sonic Shorts Zigzag10Sonic Shorts White10Sonic Shorts Medal13Sonic Shorts 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 16th 2011, 8:37 pm

I'd suggest keeping the name, because that was hilarious. XD
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 27th 2011, 4:38 pm

Auflodern wrote:I'd suggest changing the title...
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/550203

I watched the shorts(which are awesome!) before making the title, but I really don't know what else to call it.

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I'd suggest keeping the name, because that was hilarious. XD

Thanks, Freedom!
    -
    Part One:

You know, saving the world is getting boring. I stop the crimes of an evil genius and I do it every single time!

I need a new hobby.

And so, I tried a lot of hobbies while armies of robots weren’t terrorizing the earth, but none of them were that exciting. Eventually, I had an idea: maybe I could share hobbies with my friends!

One morning, I went over to see Tails, my partner and buddy in fighting Eggman.

When I got over to his workshop, I greeted him: “Yo, Tails!” He was working on the engines of the Tornado, with other objects beside him.

“Hey, Sonic,” Tails shouted. “What are you doing here?”

“Uhh,” I began. “Just wanted to help you out with what you were doin’…”

Tails stared at me dumbfounded. “I thought you didn’t like working with technology all that much.”

“Well, I’ve gotten bored of fighting he-who-shall-fail-so-much, and I wanted to hang out with you, man!”

“Great!” Tails smiled. He pointed at this strange glowing orb between his water bottle and his copy of The Daily Planet, With Hugh Grant. “Alright, so I need this arc enerxogenator to go into the center of this engine here, between the meganeutrino propulsions. It’ll contain the energy made by the propulsions and emit them into the energy to fly the plane! It’s a fantastic substitute for the energy of a Chaos Emerald.”

I scratched my head for a moment. “…Yeeeeeeeah…..about that…?”

Tails sighed deeply. “Okay, well, you can hit the side of the plane with a squeaky hammer.”

I did just that, giggling slightly by the funny noises of the hammer. After a while, I got bored.

I went up to him. “Uhh, Tails, is there anything else you want me to do?”

He waved me away. “Nope, I’m alright, thanks,” He pointed at the side of the plane. “You just keep doing what you’re doing. And you’re doing great!”

I sighed. After a few more hours of random squeaky hammering, I changed my routine. I used my head to bang the side of the plane instead. It went on until sundown.

“Yes! I’m finished with the works for today.” Tails shouted happily.

With that, I decided that it was time to go home for the day. “I’m gonna head home. Cya, Tails!”

“You sure you don’t want to hang out any longer? Maybe fight some bots?”

“Nah, I’m good. Cya!” I ran home, giving out a loud sigh. I rubbed my bruised head.

Will I ever find a hobby?

TO BE CONTINUED.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Sonic Shorts Blackr10Sonic Shorts Medalw11Sonic Shorts Zigzag10Sonic Shorts White10Sonic Shorts Medal13Sonic Shorts 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 29th 2011, 1:51 am

And so Sonic suffered from brain damage. I'm just wondering if someone takes advantage of it. :P
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 30th 2011, 6:46 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:And so Sonic suffered from brain damage. I'm just wondering if someone takes advantage of it. :P

I was thinking about that, but it seemed more useful as a comedic device than a plot device.

Sonic's been through worse scrapes than smacking his head on the side of a plane, when you think about it. He's on fire, gets hit by spikes(as well as death by spikes), falls through invisible floors, rolls into a ball constantly(that should juggle his brain about quite a lot)...Not only that, the ways he dies are ferocious; death by falling off platforms/rails that are floating in space and causes him to go on fire? Death by lack of oxygen(which also means that his brain cells die out, too)? He's constantly abused(Remember the drill boss in SA1?) to a pretty high level.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 9th 2011, 10:14 pm

Sorry it took so long! Here's the continuation of Sonic's search for a hobby!
    -
    PART TWO:
    I decided to head over to Angel Island. Knuckles lived there. Once there, I asked if I could guard the Master Emerald with him.

“Sure,” Knuckles replied. “Why?”

“I just wanted to try a new hobby.” I answered.

“Uhh, this isn’t a hobby. It’s a responsibility.” Knuckles said.

“Well, I just wanna try it out! Could I?” I asked once again.

Knuckles sighed. “Alright…sure, you can.”

“Thanks!” I said.

And thus, my duty of guarding the Master Emerald began.

The first minute of duty, I was standing tall, on the eye out for any intruders.

The second minute of duty, I paced about, giving a glace every few seconds or so.

On the third minute of duty, I sat down and whistled.

The fourth minute of duty, I sighed heavily.

On the fifth minute of duty, I was ripping my fur out.

“I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE, MAN!” I screamed to the heavens. “TOO…MUCH…TIME…HAS PASSED!”

“Calm down, man. You just gotta be patient!” Knuckles said. “It gets better.”

“Better? BETTER?! I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING AWESOME IN THE PAST 5 MINUTES!” I yelled.

“ Uhh, before that, you were just talking to me…” Knuckles mentioned.

“BUT THAT WAS AWESOME!” I shouted. “IT’S BETTER THAN GUARDING A HEAVY OBJECT ON A LONELY, DESERTED ISLAND!”

“Aw, dude. That was a low blow.” Knuckles said.

“Sorry, man. I just can’t stand this!” I told him. I was so frustrated by the silence and patience it took to guard an emerald!

“I understand. I was having a rough time, too. But I’ve managed to fit in other hobbies along with the duty of guarding the Master Emerald, like reading and writing! I’ve even managed to learn how to use a computer while guarding the big lug!” Knuckles explained.

Then, a big question appeared in my head. I stood there for a second, scratching my head. “Waaait…Then how do you manage to guard the emerald if you’re preoccupied with other things? And on that note, how do you usually save the world with me and Tails if you’re supposed to guard the Master Emerald?”

“Easy,” Knuckles simply answered. He pulled a remote from who-knows-where, and revealed a camera overlooking the Master Emerald! “I have surveillance.”

“But that only watches it; how is it protected while you’re away???” I asked.

“Also easy,” Knuckles said. “Ninjas.” All of a sudden, black smoke came out of the ground! I coughed; when the smoke cleared, ninjas dressed in black appeared!

I gasped, as Knuckles introduced them. “Meet the F Family: Freddy, Frederico, Franziska, Frankie, Fudge, and Fob. Also, their distant cousins, Bob and Butt!”

“But…” The realization led me to so many questions. “How…Why…Wouldn’t…Egad!” I was too amazed(and confused) to question him any further. I gave up and went home.

Looks like my journey for finding a hobby isn’t over…

TO BE CONTINUED.
    ---------

I hope you liked the story, although it got a bit wacky. I'm also sorry if most of these stories are getting too dialogue-heavy. I also wrote another short story, although this one's about Eggman.

---------
    One day, Eggman was busy making plans for his next conquest of earth. “I’ll be done by 5…and then pick up the dry cleaning!”

While creating plans for more machines, ships, robots, and cannons, Eggman got an email. “Huh? An email? And from Sonic, my arch nemesis, to boot?”

The email was as follows:
    “Dear Eggman, I’m sorry for stopping you from trying to rule the earth, or trying to make a crappy place called Eggmanland, as well as your other schemes throughout the years. And so, I would like to show you this video, as an apology. I hope you enjoy it, and have a nice, sunny day!” – Your former enemy and hopefully turned “best friend with chili dogs”, Sonic the Hedgehog

Eggman laughed deviously. “At last, that no-good hedgehog has surrendered to what was most likely my genius and bulging muscles! Ha ha ha!”

He opened the email, only to find that it was a Youtube link to a video called “You’ve been rickrolled!”, playing Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up”.

At the bottom, the video poster’s username could be seen: “Youvebeendupedbuddy84”.

At the sight of the video, Eggman shook his fist into the air. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU DIRTY MONSTER!“

THE END.
    ---------

I hope you liked this one, too! Thoughts are appreciated.

Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 10th 2011, 12:21 am

Oh, bro, this is EPICAL!

Please, keep it up!

*Ash pokes Sonic*
    Ash: You're stupid.
    Sonic: >=(
    Caiden: HI NINJAS! OMG, CAN YOU SEE ME?
    Me: *Smacks head against wall* WILL YOU KEEP IT QUIET IN THERE? I'M TRYING TO NOT THINK!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 10th 2011, 3:04 am

That was good stuff, you two. :P
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 10th 2011, 9:32 pm

Spurred on by a lot of boredom (It’s Sunday, darn it), I decided to make another story today! I’m starting to sense a pattern in my story-writing, though…Do these stories rely too much on dialogue? I did enjoy the nonsensical bits, although the word “being” may have been overused. Hope you guys like it!
    -
    It was 5 P.M. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles had just finished saving the world(for the nth time) from Eggman, and decided to hang out at Sonic’s house. However, Sonic didn’t know that Knuckles and Tails had a diabolical plot in store for him…(cue ominous music here)…

“Well, I just ordered some pizzas at Pringles Pizza, guys! It’ll be on its way soon, and we’ll celebrate yet another victory in protecting the world!” Sonic told Knuckles and Tails, who were busy playing a game. “Aw, dude, what game did you bring over this time, Tails?”

“Oh, well, it’s a Genesis cartridge of Mega Plumber Dudes 8! In this one, the plumber dudes’ boss, Ms. Onion, gets kidnapped for a date with the king of dorks, Sebrow! The plumber dudes have to rescue her, but they have to get past Sebrow’s 8 children!” Tails explained.

“Awesome! Could I play?” Sonic asked.

“Uhh, it’s 2-player only, Sonic. Sorry! You’ll get to play the next guy who dies, alright? Buut in the meantime, can you get my…wrench… for me? I think I left it in…the…garage…” Tails tried to say nonchalantly, although failing badly.

“D’aaw. Alright, I’ll go get it for ya!” Sonic proclaimed. He then hurried to get Tails’ wrench in the garage.

When Sonic opened the door to the garage, the room was pitch dark. Only the light from the door showed a portion of the room: scattered nuts and bolts on the floor, paint, a toolbox with scattered tools(although too dim to see clearly), and the front of Sonic’s new flying frito-shaped car (don’t ask how it can be shaped that way, just know that…). He had bought it on eBay. Sonic waved his hand around the wall for the light switch.

When he had found the switch and switched it on, he found a strange being clothed in black in the corner. It had its back to him, so Sonic couldn’t make out the face. Sonic was slightly surprised, although not afraid to speak to the being.

“Hello? Are you okay?” Sonic asked. The being said nothing. “Are you…hungry? Is that why you went to the garage- because of my awesome frito-shaped car from eBay?” The being remained silent, still.

As Sonic got closer and closer, the being seemed scarier than ever. And yet, Sonic was still not afraid; he’d face demons and robots that were often lethal to him. Why would he be afraid? Not to mention, he still had a ring in his pocket.

Sonic finally got next to the being. He slowly moved his hand to touch the being. When he did, the being turned around rapidly, revealing a face that a mother could never love.

“HOLY DEAR MOTHER OF…” Sonic screamed like a little girl. His ring fell out of his pocket.

Suddenly, the being snickered. However, the laugh was muffled…

Then, Knuckles appeared behind him, laughing his buttocks off.

“Ha ha! I told you it would work, Tails!” Knuckles said.

The being removed its face; it was really Tails!
    “I never doubted you for a moment, buddy!”Tails replied. “We totally got you, Sonic!”

“AW, DUDE! WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?! YOU GUYS SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!” Sonic yelled.

“Calm down, man; it was just a Halloween scare! Don’t you know?” Knuckles explained.

“NO, IT’S NOT! IT’S THE MIDDLE OF APRIL!” Sonic cried.

“It…it is?” Knuckles asked.

THE END

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on April 11th 2011, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 11th 2011, 5:34 am

He ordered pizza at ,?

The end was great. :P
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 11th 2011, 3:08 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:He ordered pizza at ,?

The end was great. :P

Whoops. Thanks, Freedom! :D

He bought it at Pringles Pizza.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 11th 2011, 9:46 pm

Mmm, Pringles Pizza...
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 12th 2011, 8:17 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Mmm, Pringles Pizza...

Mmm, mm, good!

-
    “Will I ever find a hobby that doesn’t involve saving the world?” That’s the question I’m asking.

I’d also ask, “Can I get a chili dog for 50 cents? Because that’d be awesome, man.” But that, sir/madam/anthropomorphic creature isn’t the point.

I’ve already tried my friends’ hobbies, and they didn’t seem all that fun or interesting. I did learn some really interesting things about my friends, though.

Like ninjas. Still, wow. Also, I never knew one of my best buddies had a squeaky hammer. He must use it on days he wants to use his tools in a..."squeaky" manner!

No? Darn it.

It looks like I’ll have to find a new hobby elsewhere…but where?

I know. I’LL GO TO THE LIBRARY! There, I’ll find the information I’ve been searching for, as the library is an *educational* place.

Yes, there will be blood- er, books.

And there, I will find a new hobby. Hallelujah.

THE END
    -
    This may not be the most acceptable ending, but I liked making a nice, clean, and quiet ending. There were probably many more plot opportunities to make with this story. However, Sonic could have met so many friends, but...then the story would never end.

And there should always be an ending.

Darn, that sounded cheesy.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 12th 2011, 9:37 pm

Very nice. :P
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 21st 2011, 9:19 pm

I think I enjoy making Sonic say and do funny things. It was fun and wacky to write this. Hope you guys like it!
    -
    PART 1:

“So, Sonic, tell me why we’re here again?” Knuckles asked. Bags could be seen on his eyes while they were hiking through the forest on the Angel Island Zone(which was happily reforested, thanks to plot convenience), looking for a quiet open area.

“That’s an easy question, Knuckles! And I have two answers: 1) To look out for a bat signal in case Dr. Eggman is terrorizing someone’s grandma; and 2) Going camping!” Sonic answered.

“Sonic, it’s midnight!” A tired yellow fox said.

“Which is precisely why we’ll see the bat signal, Tails!” Sonic explained.

“That’s the most outrageous reason I’ve ever heard,” Knuckles mumbled. “You woke us up at 12 AM for this?”

“Yep.” Sonic said gaily. Knuckles smacked his face and thumped his head on a tree.

When the trio had finally found an open area in the forest, they had set up their tents and prepared a fire. As Knuckles and Tails tried to sleep by the warmth of the campfire, Sonic kept them awake with his stories of the thing that happened.

You know, that thing.

Of course, Tails and Knuckles were there, so they didn’t need to listen. However, they were forced to be tormented by stories of the past.
    All of a sudden, Tails’ stomach grumbled. “Hey Sonic, have you got any food?”

“I’ve got whale blubber.” Sonic replied. He was chewing some cooked whale blubber on a stick, in fact.

“Yegh,” Tails was slightly disgusted. “Where did you get that?”

“I got it from the whale in Sonic Adventure. He let me have some! What a nice whale he was!” Sonic explained. Tails then threw up.

Knuckles was getting hungry, too. “Have you got anything else?”

“Bear blubber. A nice polar bear from Canada let me have some, too! Want some?” Sonic said. Knuckles then threw up.

After recovering from some gnarly throw-up, Knuckles and Tails shouted, “Have you got ANYTHING that ISN’T BLUBBER?!”

“I have some cheese.” Sonic answered.

Knuckles nearly blew his top off. “That’s it,” Knuckles said. “Tails, you and I are going heading to his house and playing some SMB!” Tails nodded. “So forget this, we’re goin’ home!”

After Tails and Knuckles went off to play video games, Sonic saw the bat signal. “There it is!”

“UP, UP, AND AWAY, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!” Sonic flew off into the night sky to save the world once again, whale blubber in hand. He left the camp intact, fire and all.

And then the forest caught fire.

THE END
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 24th 2011, 3:11 am

That was hilarious. Good job. Laughing
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 4th 2011, 7:19 pm

Sorry, it's been a while. I've had a ton of work I've had to finish(and still need to finish...). Darn you, procrastination...

Anyway, it's a REALLY short story this time, but I like it nevertheless.
    -
    Sonic and the Soaps

During the time that Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles had to live together in an apartment, many odd things happened.

"Hey, Sonic," Knuckles said as he came into the room. "I just wanted to ask-" He was cut off by cries of sadness. Sonic was watching his favorite soap opera at the time: "Soap Opera...the Musical".

"OH, ARMANDO! WHY ARE YOU MARRYING FRANCHEZKA WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS THAT SHE'S ONLY MARRYING YOU FOR THE MONEY!?!" Sonic screamed.

"...I'll ask you later." And Knuckles quickly ran away.

THE END
    -
    On the other hand....
    -
    IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY

"I'll ask you later, but first, I need to record this, man! It's comedy gold!" Knuckles said. "I'll post this online; it'll be sweeeet."

THE END
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 6th 2011, 3:03 pm

lol Not bad. :P
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 August 10th 2011, 7:57 pm

This time, Sonic goes against the RULER! You know, the world-commanding kind. Although, not in the case you'd expect.
    -

Today was the day. A day off for Sonic the Hedgehog: a time when Dr. Robotnik was planning a diabolical plot and therefore wasn't destroying the world.* A time when Sonic could take off his shoes, slack off, and eat some chili dogs.

At the very least, this was supposed to be a time of rest.

Sonic was relaxing by the pool outside the reaches of Emerald Coast. While laying in rays of the sun** on a beach chair, Sonic spotted a airplane from afar, bearing the markings of Tails' plane - the Tornado XII. It appeared to be crashing...***

"Wait...that IS the Tornado! Tails!" Sonic shouted. "Not again! It looks like I'll have to head to Emerald Coas..." He was interrupted when he realized the unlike last time, the plane wasn't crashing towards Emerald Coast - it was headed for the pool!

"Watch out! You're gonna crash! Ahh!"**** Sonic yelled. He jumped into the pool. The Tornado crashed, unfortunately, into of the pool as well. Luckily, Sonic swam to a corner that the plane didn't reach.

As Sonic swam out, he found Tails climbing out of the cockpit. Sonic went up to Tails and was baffled! Tails came out of the crash without a scratch! "Tails! What happened? Why did you crash? Wait, wait - forget about that; how are you not unconscious, or even hurt, man?"

"Oh, hey, Sonic! I had a helmet this time!"*5 Tails replied. "Actually, I crashed on purpose!"

"Y-you what?" Sonic stuttered.

"I did it on purpose!" Tails answered.

"...Why? Why, Tails?"

"Because there's a problem, Sonic!"

"A problem with what? Eggman isn't destroying anything!"

"But the problem isn't with Eggman, Sonic! It's with..." Tails began to explain until the earth began to shake. Sonic and Tails tried to find their footing. "Oh no, it's happening!"

"An earthquake?! How?"*6 Sonic yelled as the ground rumbled.

"This is what I tried to tell you! The ground is-" He stopped speaking when the earthquake stopped. "This." Tails showed Sonic what had happened - a hill had risen from what was once the pool.*7 "Weird forces are at work here, Sonic. And it's not just this place; this is happening all over the world!"

"So is the world coming to an end?" Sonic asked.

"Pfft. Are you serious? Of course not!" Tails answered. "There are other weird things, though - the ground dissolves into rivers, and buildings are appearing out of nowhere!"*8

"So...what does it mean?" Sonic wondered.

"These are not natural happenings...Someone must be behind this!" Tails claimed.

"Or...the world could be ending?" Sonic said.

"No! I'm sure of it! It's someone...someone out there!" Tails pointed at the sky.

"...In space?"

"No, no! Out there!" Tails yelled. However, as he kept his hand pointed at the sky, something appeared. It was a red ball of light.

"Hey, Tails...that's not what I think it is, is it?"

"I hope that's not..." Tails replied.

"A METEOR!" Sonic shouted. "Ha! I told you -"

And the meteor crashed into the earth.*

Far, far away, someone playing Sim City would laugh and giggle when they choose to ruin their city with a meteor.

-
    Foot Notes:

*Of course, you know, another villain can show up and terrorize the streets, but it's best to keep it a quiet day for Sonic.

**Make sure to have sunscreen on when laying on the beach, kids!

***As people who've played Sonic Adventure at this point, you can tell that this is a repeat of what had happened in the beginning of the game.

****This is an actual quote that Sonic says when Tails is crashing!

*5 Also, kids, make sure you wear a helmet when crash-landing in a plane! It'll keep your head protected(I think)!

*6 Don't you know any science, Sonic? It involves the earth!

*7 Although this can't actually happen in Sim City 4 - you're not allowed to move the earth once you start city-building.

*8 Hints that this is actually part of Sim City

*9 On the other hand, you CAN do this to the city. That, and UFOs, volcanoes, and dinosaurs. Multiple times, in fact. Awesome.
    -
    And there you have it, guys! I hope you enjoyed this short story, even though I think it did have its problems. Have a good day!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 10th 2011, 11:22 pm

That was pretty funny. :P Good to have you back, dude.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 August 29th 2011, 11:35 pm

I think this may have been a bad idea...try to do a short, really simplistic Sonic comic with some really poor art? I hope you guys enjoy this...
    -

Sonic Shorts Wum1y0
    Sonic Shorts 290wkr9
    Sonic Shorts 24fkbyd
    Sonic Shorts 2hr0ak5
    Sonic Shorts 2ylaald
    Sonic Shorts 2ro0sh2
    Sonic Shorts 2u91eew
    Sonic Shorts 29ff9jk
    Sonic Shorts 2bphqv
    Sonic Shorts Wkl5d0

-
    Note: This was done within the span of 4 hours. I apologize if the quality was really terrible. It was made with that intention.

Also note: I wanted to note that the art was supposed to look like it was made by a 5-year old, but then I realized that the art is a lot worse than that.

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on August 30th 2011, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Shorts ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2011, 2:49 pm

lol, awesome. I wouldn't mind seeing that again. :P
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 29th 2012, 10:51 pm

Hey, guys! It's been a while. Sorry I haven't been able to provide any new stories, lately, but I'm currently thinking of some. Here are some concepts, although I haven't completely thought them through:

- A story in which Sonic questions the plot of his next fictional game. Ultimately, he decides to go back to his apartment and play Sonic 2 with Tails.

- A story about Sonic before he got his shoes. Eggman makes fun of him for not being cool, and Sonic decides to grow either a mustache or an afro to fix that. In the end, he gets his classic shoes. I think I would've titled it MUSTACHE QUEST, or AFRO QUEST. Or maybe THE QUEST TO GET FACIAL HAIR...

- A story involving both Sonic and Mario. I'm still not sure about this one. At first, it had to do with the Olympic Games, but I'm still shooting some ideas at the wall. Maybe a game switcheroo? A contest? Hmm...

So, that's all I got so far. Hopefully you can expect to see these stories soon. Or maybe you don't want or have to, seeing as you've gotten the general plots already...
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sonic Shorts VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 4th 2012, 4:18 pm

Alrighty, here's a fun story.
    ---

*In winter*

"Ah, it's about time to hibernate!" Sonic said gleefully. He stared looked around his apartment, where he planned to hibernate for several months.

"I better go check if I got all the food I needed for the winter." He said. He looked into the refrigerator. It was stuffed to the brim with chili-dogs(Or as the hip kids say, "Dawggy-chills, bro"; it's important Sonic knows this to remain cool and in the times). "Yep, I'm ready!"

Sonic leaped onto his bed, got under the bed-sheets, and went to sleep.

*3 months later*

"Ahh....That was great!" Sonic exclaimed. He opened his apartment door, only to find a world taken over by Eggman, named Robotnik Land(Or so the sign in front of him said).

"...I'm going back to bed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content