+6
Shade
BlazePrower9205
Chaos_Overlord
Jmh
The Freedom Fighter
YoshiAngemon
10 posters

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums.

YoshiAngemon
    YoshiAngemon

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Empty Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums.

Post by YoshiAngemon June 28th 2011, 11:12 pm

I'm YoshiAngemon, and I joined, because the Sega Forums are down for the duration. I mean, someone on their was HOPING they would get hacked, but then a few days later, that happened, because SegaPass got hacked, and the forums had to be closed! All things aside, I'm not really that annoying, when you think about it.

Anyone who wants to know my PSN Username, it's YoshiAngemon.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. ZtZYh

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Blackr10Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medalw11Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Zigzag10Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. White10Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medal13Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. 2nio02t

Rep76

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Empty Re: Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums.

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 28th 2011, 11:16 pm

Oh my gosh it's YoshiAngemon! Dude, I don't know if you remember me, but I always thought you were awesome and a pleasure to see visit the Sonic Games forum.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Imagee10

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medalw11Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. White10Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medal13

Rep67

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Empty Re: Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums.

Post by Jmh June 28th 2011, 11:24 pm

Hmm... The name doesn't really ring a bell, but welcome regardless!
    YoshiAngemon
    YoshiAngemon

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by YoshiAngemon June 28th 2011, 11:27 pm

Well, it is because my username is seen frequently, from Kingdom Hearts Insider, Dragon's Den, Sega's Forums, DeviantART, Youtube, anywhere I would usually go.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. VOZLn

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medalw11Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord June 29th 2011, 8:10 am

Welcome, Angemon.
    BlazePrower9205

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by BlazePrower9205 June 29th 2011, 4:57 pm

Hey there, YoshiAngemon! Welcome to TSC. Also, you may know me over at the Sega Forums as AmitieFan985. :D
    Shade
    Shade

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. VOZLn

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medalw11Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Zigzag10Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 1st 2011, 1:00 pm

Welcome to TSC, YoshiAngemon!

Enjoy yourself here
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Kz2PK

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 1st 2011, 1:55 pm

hello YoshiAngemon and welcome to TSC hope you have a nice stay here my friend now heres a welcoming belgium waffle for those who are new here
    *gives waffle to yoshiangemon* enjoy :)
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 July 1st 2011, 4:53 pm

Welcome, please enjoy your stay here.
    TheLordsbeacon
    TheLordsbeacon

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. 3qll2

Rep7

Post by TheLordsbeacon July 2nd 2011, 1:23 pm

Welcome :D
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. GOMM8

Just another Refugee from the Sega Forums. Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo July 3rd 2011, 10:49 am

Welcome to TSC, I remember you vaguely since I haven't been nearly as active on SoA as I used to be, and you don't seem all that annoying. But you know what is annoying? When we get all around decent members, such as yourself and they don't remain active, it's just a shame. Which is partly my fault, but still, it sucks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content