sarge7up
11 posters

no more friends invites or foe invites

sarge7up
    sarge7up

no more friends invites or foe invites WFmvl

: Male
     Rep2

no more friends invites or foe invites Empty no more friends invites or foe invites

Post by sarge7up October 31st 2011, 10:35 pm

i heard not long ago on tsc you got to be friends with people like if it was facebook now why is the option canceled or turned offjavascript:emoticonp('Confused')

Last edited by sarge7up on October 31st 2011, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : darn keyboard)
    Techimo
    Techimo

no more friends invites or foe invites VOZLn

no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11

Rep15

no more friends invites or foe invites Empty Re: no more friends invites or foe invites

Post by Techimo November 1st 2011, 1:15 pm

Erm... isn't this supposed to be in the suggestions? As for the friends or foes... I don't know what happended to it.
    Jmh
    Jmh

no more friends invites or foe invites Imagee10

no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11no more friends invites or foe invites White10no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13

Rep67

no more friends invites or foe invites Empty Re: no more friends invites or foe invites

Post by Jmh November 1st 2011, 3:08 pm

Probably because Zezima saw no use in it.

Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo November 1st 2011, 10:22 pm

Yeah, it made no difference.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

no more friends invites or foe invites ZtZYh

no more friends invites or foe invites Blackr10no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11no more friends invites or foe invites Zigzag10no more friends invites or foe invites White10no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13no more friends invites or foe invites 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 6th 2011, 4:57 am

Not to mention it didn't send notifications (or at least not for me), so you'd have to be vigilant.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

no more friends invites or foe invites GOMM8

no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo November 12th 2011, 3:53 pm

"Foe invites" - Yes, I invite you to become my foe.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

no more friends invites or foe invites Imagee10

no more friends invites or foe invites Blackr10no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11no more friends invites or foe invites Zigzag10no more friends invites or foe invites White10no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13no more friends invites or foe invites Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 12th 2011, 3:59 pm

Hushimo wrote:"Foe invites" - Yes, I invite you to become my foe.
    IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
    Techimo
    Techimo

no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo November 12th 2011, 4:05 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Hushimo wrote:"Foe invites" - Yes, I invite you to become my foe.
    IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
    Dramatic Rival Theme
    blue heart

Rep0

Post by blue heart November 20th 2011, 5:42 pm

hi,blueheart here, F.Y.I I am a girl

omg how could i talk to somebody here online oooon what is this oooh yeak um sonic comunity

oook now i understand i just have to say i accept you like my foe
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

no more friends invites or foe invites 56qtD

no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11no more friends invites or foe invites Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 22nd 2011, 12:59 am

blue heart wrote:hi,blueheart here, F.Y.I I am a girl
    Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here.
    blue heart

Rep0

Post by blue heart November 22nd 2011, 7:28 pm

oooh thanks sonicfan001 you are the second person that wrote something to me here on sonic community.

you all that see this post have a good day bye :)

o.m.g could i like send messages to someone

ooh i forgot how do i put someone as my foe cause dont understand.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,:).
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo November 22nd 2011, 9:59 pm

My God, woman, edit your posts into one thing. Don't flood the servers, and as your forum grammar Nazi, please use proper grammar.

Start by making an introduction thread in the Green Hills section. Any questions you need to ask can be asked there. And if you want to chat with someone, use the private message feature or just log onto the chatbox. Don't spam on this thread––yes, you posting all those unrelated messages is considered spamming.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

no more friends invites or foe invites 56qtD

no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11no more friends invites or foe invites Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 23rd 2011, 1:39 am

Don't worry, blue heart, we're just grammar Nazis. Haha.
    blue heart

Rep0

Post by blue heart November 23rd 2011, 7:49 pm

ok the thing that i wrote on pg 1 that all got mixed up cause i only wrote oohh thanks sonic fan 001 thats all so that really got mixed up with the things that i wrote on the others pg
    blue heart

Rep0

Post by blue heart November 23rd 2011, 7:55 pm

okkk what is grammar nazis? and i am asking this question here on this pg cause i dont know were the thing that ashley hushimo said, you know to ask the question cause i am neww
    blue heart

Rep0

Post by blue heart November 23rd 2011, 7:56 pm

oooh and sonicfan001 has a cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee picture
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran November 24th 2011, 2:32 am

*A monitor suddenly appears in front of blue. It turns on, displaying an image of Mly in his classic 7P mask, a black, somewhat thick string wrapped tightly around his gloved finger and leading off-screen as he sits in a horrifying-looking chair. He speaks, his voice sounding well beyond demonic*

Oh, hello. I see you're causing trouble. Of course, I can't allow that. Continue, and you'll end up like -- ...well, let's have actions speak louder than words.

*he yanks in a young girl from off-screen with the string, then sits her in his lap, one hand between her legs and the other peeking over her shoulder*

Go on. Tell her what happens to bad little girls that wander into my protection zone. Tell her what I'm going to do to you the moment the camera turns off. Tell her how I especially like destroying hyperactive, super-happy little girls like her. Like you once were. Go on, tell her!

*the little girl screams in terror until the screen goes black just moments later, and the monitor disappears moments after that*
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo November 24th 2011, 10:03 am

So she died? Kk.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

no more friends invites or foe invites ZtZYh

no more friends invites or foe invites Blackr10no more friends invites or foe invites Medalw11no more friends invites or foe invites Zigzag10no more friends invites or foe invites White10no more friends invites or foe invites Medal13no more friends invites or foe invites 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 24th 2011, 3:37 pm

No, she's just playing the Scream-As-Loud-As-You-Can game. It's quite fun among demons and children.
    blue heart

Rep0

Post by blue heart November 24th 2011, 5:43 pm

The girl name is blue
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo November 24th 2011, 6:22 pm

no more friends invites or foe invites Never_Go_Full_Retard-175x219
    blue heart

Rep0

Post by blue heart November 24th 2011, 7:42 pm

to who did you say never go full retard
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo November 24th 2011, 8:31 pm

To you.
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit November 24th 2011, 8:37 pm

What I can make of this thread:

1. Mly needs to be pointed to the nearest mental institution. Although I somewhat already knew that.

2. Blue heart is obviously a young teenage girl.

Anyways: On topic, friends and foes really don't matter for Forumotion. I've always considered the feature pretty useless TBH, since most Forumotion communities are pretty tightly knit in the first place. Also like someone said before (can't remember who it was and don't feel like bothering to look) it won't send you a notification which makes it pretty damn useless.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran November 25th 2011, 3:21 am

Nah. I've been to the loony bin many times, and they couldn't "cure" me or even find all that much wrong with me. I'm not inherently any more dangerous than an average creature of the normal persuasion. Honest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content