Techimo
Nnoitra Hushimo
TrueSonicBlue
36 posters

Future Sonic Games After Generations

Zez
    Zez

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 VOZLn

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Empty Re: Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by Zez July 25th 2012, 2:01 pm

Which is the first half of Zezima.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Empty Re: Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by *ShiningStar* July 25th 2012, 2:15 pm

Zez wrote:Which is the first half of Zezima.
    So you are a half of Zezima. Huh now it all makes sense.
    Zez
    Zez

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 25th 2012, 2:26 pm

I'm half the man I used to be.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 25th 2012, 2:57 pm

So assuming Sonic Adventure 3 is really happening.

Sega is genius, Sonic Adventure 3 with ONLY Sonic gameplay and stages? (And Chao Garden) its what everybody wanted. With just Sonic alone, they'll easily have enough time to make his gameplay bug free and perfect, and make like 15 levels to play in.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 25th 2012, 3:21 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:So assuming Sonic Adventure 3 is really happening.

Sega is genius, Sonic Adventure 3 with ONLY Sonic gameplay and stages? (And Chao Garden) its what everybody wanted. With just Sonic alone, they'll easily have enough time to make his gameplay bug free and perfect, and make like 15 levels to play in.

I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* July 25th 2012, 3:23 pm

Not sure if serious.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 ZtZYh

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 White10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 25th 2012, 3:28 pm

Except it wouldn't be an Adventure game if it's just that.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Imagee10

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 White10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 25th 2012, 3:29 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:

Yeah it'll be better
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 25th 2012, 3:30 pm

You're saying you don't want another fishing stage?
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 25th 2012, 3:34 pm

I defined the Adventure games by Sonic's adventure gameplay. Just keep Sonic only with Adventure gameplay, and its good. No one wants more crap Tails or Knuckles stages, or fishing, or shooting, or anything like that. Most people only liked Sonic (and Chao). Give them that.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 25th 2012, 3:36 pm

But the gameplay variety is what defined the adventure games.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 White10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 25th 2012, 3:38 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:

I defined the Adventure games by Sonic's adventure gameplay. Just keep Sonic only with Adventure gameplay, and its good. No one wants more crap Tails or Knuckles stages, or fishing, or shooting, or anything like that. Most people only liked Sonic (and Chao). Give them that.
    You're right, most people don't want crap Tails or Knuckles stages; they want good Tails or Knuckles stages.
    Zez wrote:But the gameplay variety is what defined the adventure games.
    Very good. Have a cookie. Cookie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 25th 2012, 4:07 pm

I liked fishing though. The chao gardens were okay, but only okay.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 26th 2012, 4:18 am

I (preparing for the backlash) really liked the Knuckles/Rouge levels, ok? The fishing levels were a nice break from the more action packed levels (well, it was when I was younger and I needed a break), I guess. Can't say much for the shooting levels though, they were fun as Gamma but I'm not sure if it was because of the time limit challenge or because it was Gamma. Amy levels were ok, but that was probably because its always fun hitting things with a hammer. Sonic levels should be obvious. And of course, the Chao Garden, which made the game infinitely better (both of them).
    This concludes a Nuva game review action pack. Stay tuned for why the sky is yellow, what the current time is, and the adventure for the missing sock.
    -RT
    -RT

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 WFmvl

Rep1

Post by -RT July 26th 2012, 3:04 pm

Am I the only one who actually believes that the next game is Sonic Adventure 3? For one, SA 2 rerelease, and a better one than SA1's at that. Second, Sega listens to fans a lot as of late and SA3 is the most requested thing in this universe. Third... why the hell not?

Not that I liked SA2 that much. Hated the controls and the treasure hunting levels.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 26th 2012, 4:02 pm

Nuva wrote:I (preparing for the backlash) really liked the Knuckles/Rouge levels, ok? The fishing levels were a nice break from the more action packed levels (well, it was when I was younger and I needed a break), I guess. Can't say much for the shooting levels though, they were fun as Gamma but I'm not sure if it was because of the time limit challenge or because it was Gamma. Amy levels were ok, but that was probably because its always fun hitting things with a hammer. Sonic levels should be obvious. And of course, the Chao Garden, which made the game infinitely better (both of them).
    This concludes a Nuva game review action pack. Stay tuned for why the sky is yellow, what the current time is, and the adventure for the missing sock.
    I await those. Silly
    But seriously, yes, it's about time someone said they liked all those and stuff like that. So you get a cookie for that. Cookie
    -RT wrote:Am I the only one who actually believes that the next game is Sonic Adventure 3? For one, SA 2 rerelease, and a better one than SA1's at that. Second, Sega listens to fans a lot as of late and SA3 is the most requested thing in this universe. Third... why the hell not?

Not that I liked SA2 that much. Hated the controls and the treasure hunting levels.
    It's really hard to say, because what's been holding them back from doing it seems to be that they're worried people won't be interested in a third title if they have no access to the two before. I figured they will make one, they just keep putting it off until they're sure of themselves.
    -RT
    -RT

Rep1

Post by -RT July 26th 2012, 5:42 pm

Well, about the access, as I said, they have releasing Adventure and are released Adventure 2 this autumn, so yeah.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 26th 2012, 5:45 pm

Well I'm sure that doesn't cost them much, so it's hardly a risk. But SA3 is a risk if people are thrown off by the number 3. The rereleases do help at least, so it's definitely possible SA3 is next.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 7 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 27th 2012, 10:03 pm

Interesting thoughts, I guess we'd just have to wait and see then. Also, hooray, thanks for the cookie
    -RT
    -RT

Rep1

Post by -RT July 28th 2012, 9:54 am

The other two things that speak for SA3 are:
    1. The fact that they are taking so long to make this new game. Generations was successful, they have the engine and mechanics, all they need is to make new levels, unless they want to make something more.
    2. High as hell demand for other characters.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 28th 2012, 10:20 am

There is definitely a case for Adventure 3, although I wouldn't mind seeing more Unleashed and Generations style levels, preferably more Unleashed though as they were longer, an actual challenge on some of them (the only level in Generations with any real chance of dying was Crisis City, the rest were usually from slip ups like missing a homing attack), and felt faster.
    -RT
    -RT

Rep1

Post by -RT July 28th 2012, 10:21 am

Nuva wrote:There is definitely a case for Adventure 3, although I wouldn't mind seeing more Unleashed and Generations style levels, preferably more Unleashed though as they were longer, an actual challenge on some of them (the only level in Generations with any real chance of dying was Crisis City, the rest were usually from slip ups like missing a homing attack), and felt faster.

Better have both Unleashed's longevity and Generations' more complex level design.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 28th 2012, 1:07 pm

Yeah, that's true, the Generations levels had more paths and stuff to take.
    -RT
    -RT

Rep1

Post by -RT July 28th 2012, 1:10 pm

I spent 50 hours in the thing and I'm still finding new paths now and then. It's damn awesome. At first I honestly thought that other two twisty tubes in Modern Chemical Plant are just background and are protected by invisible walls, but nope.
    AshuraSenku
    AshuraSenku

Rep0

Post by AshuraSenku July 28th 2012, 5:34 pm

Sonic Unleashed 2 plz minus the werehog.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content